What is your favourite profane word?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. eh?

• Fuck!
    • Shit!
    • Ass!
    • Bollocks!
    • George W. Bush!

I was surprised to find that up top on this page. Inside is a list of personal stereotypes (and a couple truths).

Was it worth it? Yes and no -- Richard gets a lot of heat from some angles and maybe he needed to respond.

However, it also is a closed thread that doesn't seem to have much to do with the FMC itself. So logic leans towards saying it shouldn't be there. That doesn't even take into account the fact it's just a shitlist.

(But really, I'm just disappointed I wasn't stereotyped too.)

(But really, I'm just disappointed I wasn't stereotyped too.)

I guess we just didn't fight with him enough, eh?

You fellas will get there someday. lol

What a bullshit post.

I don't agree with RJ much but I sure do respect him.

I would say that up until now, considering that anyone with a couple braincells can clearly see the point was to get members to put the people on the list he made into their ignore lists and bash there character so no one takes them seriously. Then to further his actions of biasness he stickies it and locks it so the people he bashed can't respond in the thread. Then when I make the thread he basically says well go ahead and waste your life bashing me here if you want to.

His respect level dropped pretty far for me after this kindegarden rant he went on.

At the time of this post over 1000 hits registered on the DCK response to Richie's Sticky Rant while only 180 hits at his pathetic list. I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

PS, by the way I'm fully prepared to get past this silly mess and back to talking about cars whenever the rest of you guys are. Whadayuh say?

Edited by Sixcav

At the time of this post over 1000 hits registered on the DCK response to Richie's Sticky Rant while only 180 hits at his pathetic list. I think that pretty much speaks for itself.

PS, by the way I'm fully prepared to get past this silly mess and back to talking about cars whenever the rest of you guys are. Whadayuh say?

That would be great and I hope for this forums integrity Richard just deletes his thread and mine and this one.........................let's see if he trully cares about the integrity of this site.

That would be great and I hope for this forums integrity Richard just deletes his thread and mine and this one.........................let's see if he trully cares about the integrity of this site.

I'll cut you a deal -- how about if he deletes his and yours and leaves mine alone. Because I have a legitimate poll running, and... yeah. That's my answer.

What a bullshit post.

Call me a shill, but I agree with most of what RJ says. His arguments are thought out and backed up with facts. I respect that fact that he secures all of the facts to post. I'm too lazy to post links and such so I do respect his committment to prove his point.

I think this is just a lot of sour grapes on the part of a few.

ANd given how RJ moderates, you guys should chill. You have a good thing here.

Edited by J-150

What a bullshit post.

I take that back.

I didn't see the idiotic sticky post.

He doesn't get his way so he starts whining.

Quote George Washington (paraphrase)

"Most any man will survive extreme hardship, to see the true worth of a man give him a little power."

RJ's mentor.

"RJ was my top student."

post-20881-1162318252_thumb.jpg

I'll cut you a deal -- how about if he deletes his and yours and leaves mine alone. Because I have a legitimate poll running, and... yeah. That's my answer.

I never thought about saying GW's name in vain, but now it sounds to funny to pass up!

I think Jesus H. Christ & I will now be on better terms...George W. Bush

Edited by JM