Mustang Photo Gallery

NickF1011

Thought I would start up a thread just for all us Mustang owners to throw up some pictures of our rides (or other people's Mustangs that you thought were interesting and photoworthy. Would be nice to keep the comments limited, just so we have a complete thread of nothing but picture after picture. Let's see 'em folks! B)

Here's my 97 Cobra:

cobra1.jpg

cobra2.jpg

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Updated pics. She goes in Saturday for the Vortech blower and intercooler, Saleen HIDs, 3dCarbon GT Ducktail spoiler, Brenspeed H-Pipe, MRT Fuel Rail, Centerforce Clutch, Granatelli Throttle Body, Ultimate Pedals, Shaved Antenna, Steeda Radiator Cover and UPR Fuse Box Cover.

5.jpg

6.jpg

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

20.jpg

3.jpg

26.jpg

28.jpg

1.jpg

post-16288-1136184801.jpgpost-16288-1136184851.jpgpost-16288-1136184913.jpgpost-16288-1136185330.jpg

Can't match the bling of the 'Stang above me but here is my pony!

Mods to date: Saleen HIDs, Flowmaster American Thunders, Formula One 30% tint, Gentek compass/temp/homelink, Steeda dead pedal.

Mods on order: FRPP strut tower brace, K&N CAI, Tune by Bamachips.

Future Mods: Saleen Gen VI SC ($$$!!), 18" wheels, trunk release switch.

Thanks Kzinti... loved the updates about my pony's birthday last summer... :D

Edited by Mr. KABC

• 2 weeks later...

Update to mine:

4.jpg

Project Source Horse's stock engine bay.

9.jpg

Project Source Horse's engine bay with VortechSuperchargers.com supercharger, GranatelliMotorsports.com throttle body, MidwestAutoGear.com intake plenum cover, UPRProducts.com billet engine cap covers and fuse box cover and Steeda.com radiator cover.

18.jpg

Project Source Horse's Vortech supercharger and Midwest Auto Gear intake plenum cover with ClevParts.com pony.

20.jpg

The AutoMeter.com gauges reside in MRT-Direct.com's dash pod and a custom IP unit fabricated by SVPU.com.

16.jpg

14.jpg

Bob Rosser of Hand-Engravers.com sandblasted the web site's logo onto the fuse box and radiator covers.

10.jpg

The Midwest Auto Gear intake plenum cover adorned with "POWERED BY FORD" metallic decals and a 2004 Mustang grille pony from ClevParts.com hides what is otherwise an unattractive engine presentation.

17.jpg

A small Vortech decal, placed to match the lines of the front fender, hints at the power of this Mustang.

Edited by Bama GT