FIRINGS AT OAC

glassman

Well whodat if you tell me who you are I will telll you where I wrote this from...lol...And hosh as far as my thesaurus goes..It does not take much intellect to enlighten the few....I actually read...I know...sounds crazy but it is true. And I took Hooked On Phonics.

was just curious, if you were at work, it must be nice to have a job to be able to be at a compter, that's all, then again you are trades they have lots of time lol

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you doing up at this hour? At least give me a chance to polish my post. I just woke up. I was going to add: It is ... you interrupted my train of thought...shit...........The prestige of driving a vehicle that no one has seen before, far out-weighs the risks of buying one that has been out for a few years. With our new product, you will not even have to worry about that.

What did I taint? Was it that "sex" remark? I thought it was good.

Personally, I like to drive a car that I know will get me to work, not repeatedly go into the shop. I'll never buy a pontiac because of that issue. As for prestige, I'm more worried about my mortgage, bills etc than what kind of car I drive. People I've talked to say this thing is a bit over priced for them and they'll go with a cheaper car (when they buy one). I've got better things to spend my OT money on... like saving up if these things don't sell.

Well whodat in fact I am not at home as I am currently in school doing the final schooling of my apprenticeship. Then now with the potential layoffs my swipe card will not work to enable me to get to my own graduation ceremony...How Ironic...

I guess Phonics would mean we start building the Phreestyle, Phreestar, Phusion and all built proudly by Phord

But on a more serious note....I hope our union including the national sees what is happening here, we are being treated like crap by management when we should be getting the ball back in our court...You know the next threat which will result in another contractual ammendment must be right around the corner.

:stirpot:

Well whodat in fact I am not at home as I am currently in school doing the final schooling of my apprenticeship. Then now with the potential layoffs my swipe card will not work to enable me to get to my own graduation ceremony...How Ironic...

I guess Phonics would mean we start building the Phreestyle, Phreestar, Phusion and all built proudly by Phord

But on a more serious note....I hope our union including the national sees what is happening here, we are being treated like crap by management when we should be getting the ball back in our court...You know the next threat which will result in another contractual ammendment must be right around the corner.

:stirpot:

I'm not totally sure what your trying to say here after your "I'm edumacated" bragging crap, but if you want to know where our future lies look toward Cambridge and Alliston. When our union failed to unionize those shops we were destined to follow thier lead.

I don't recall bragging Foxrun.....Oh yes look it must be another one shooting insults from behind a pen name..How endearing....

I don't hide. Ask around I'm easy to find and I'm positive when you find out who I am it will likely be you that will be hiding behind something. If your moronic enough to use your real name on the INTERNET then that would be your problem.

Edited by foxrun

Your right I will most likely hide....In fact maybe I'll just quit Ford.

Moronic using my name on here? Its called standing by what I say...

COLIN from local 707 the APPRENTICE this is the INTERNET. Do you know what that means? This is not a forum for union grievances. This is a free international forum for discussion and as such all information here is to be suspect.

This I am fully aware of.....FOXRUN OF OAC... I am not using this to discuss union grievences, I only hope our union had "some" solidarity because there is none. Before I left to go to school for the last time I ran into a guy I used to work on the line with...I said "if you need anything come and find me and I'll help where I can" as far as his job goes, ie. balancers and such things. I probably can't help much but I put it out there anyways...He says to me...I thought production and trades hated each other.....That is a huge issue. Do I like what happening in our plant, NO...Many of my friends are getting laid off and most likely myself which is part of business.

This I am fully aware of.....FOXRUN OF OAC... I am not using this to discuss union grievences, I only hope our union had "some" solidarity because there is none. Before I left to go to school for the last time I ran into a guy I used to work on the line with...I said "if you need anything come and find me and I'll help where I can" as far as his job goes, ie. balancers and such things. I probably can't help much but I put it out there anyways...He says to me...I thought production and trades hated each other.....That is a huge issue. Do I like what happening in our plant, NO...Many of my friends are getting laid off and most likely myself which is part of business.

HUH?

For an edumacated guy that used to be a line brother you sure are having a hard time trying to be coherent.

was just curious, if you were at work, it must be nice to have a job to be able to be at a compter, that's all, then again you are trades they have lots of time lol

I have lots of time because I'm laid off...but thanks for the observation.

COLIN from local 707 the APPRENTICE this is the INTERNET. Do you know what that means? This is not a forum for union grievances. This is a free international forum for discussion and as such all information here is to be suspect.

Your information may be suspect...I tell the truth and I can usually pick out the chaff that the internet promugates.

Maybe one day if brothers like Colin and myself stick together YOU may pass the apprenticeship test and become a tradesperson. maybe not.

I have lots of time because I'm laid off...but thanks for the observation.

Your information may be suspect...I tell the truth and I can usually pick out the chaff that the internet promugates.

Maybe one day if brothers like Colin and myself stick together YOU may pass the apprenticeship test and become a tradesperson. maybe not.

Ya maybe I'll be smart enough one day to be a bragging dick like you and Colin.

Oh Charly, I thought you were smart enough to stop talking to me, but maybe not because you just might like it when I make you eat your own shit.

P.S. upchucky P-R-O-M-U-L-G-A-T-E-S not P-R-O-M-U-G-A-T-E-S I guess spelling isn't a priority for trades testing.

just ask Mark Gatz how much personal information gets shared here.

Ya maybe I'll be smart enough one day to be a bragging dick like you and Colin.

Oh Charly, I thought you were smart enough to stop talking to me, but maybe not because you just might like it when I make you eat your own shit.

P.S. upchucky P-R-O-M-U-L-G-A-T-E-S not P-R-O-M-U-G-A-T-E-S I guess spelling isn't a priority for trades testing.

Thanks for the spelling tip....how long did it take you to look up meaning and spelling?

Ah, the shit word, nice threat...P.S. remember it's the INTERNET..

For the second time this year and the last.

CYA

I can't recall the last time a spelling test that was given at a breakdown.

Or to a guy who drives cars off the end of a line, for that matter.

Then again, they give driver's licenses away pretty easy, as anyone who commutes on the QEW can tell you.

And I'm sure you maintain a safe speed on your PMHV after you woke up from your nap.

I know far more then you think, be careful, I will not back off.

Which goes to prove you know fuck all.

I don't ride any PMHV. My area doesn't even have one.

And if you actually you knew me, you wouldn't be lipping off.