Down weeks? anyone plants shuting sown ealry for x-mas?

Hey all. I was just see who else might be shutting down early this yr for x-mas. I heard at the plant that the new edge is having problems in canada and that the 6f trans line will be taking an extra week here at vandyke. The focus trans line might as well. if that happens the whole pant will be down.. anyone else hearing things like this happen where they are?

And i think Michigan got screwed in the BCS. the Fl gators suck! :slap:

Hey all. I was just see who else might be shutting down early this yr for x-mas. I heard at the plant that the new edge is having problems in canada and that the 6f trans line will be taking an extra week here at vandyke. The focus trans line might as well. if that happens the whole pant will be down.. anyone else hearing things like this happen where they are?

TCAP is down the week of the 18th.

God help me for saying this, but Go Buckeyes, destroy that junk

Most of Cleveland is getting the shaft!! CEP 1 and CCP production are already off. They are off from 12-4-06 until 1-2-07. In CEP 2, production is working this week, then off from 12-11-06 until 1-2-07. Very limited trades in Plant one this week and less next week, then off. In CCP most trades working this week, less next week and only a few the week of 12-18, then off for shutdown. In CEP2, we will be black(shutdown) except plant patrol starting 12-11. About 3/4 of our production and a few trades are getting screwed out of their x-mas bonus since they are not working this week. At least we have SUB and unemployment.

I work at Cleveland Casting Plant. We are down as of 12-1 to 1-2-07. No production, just maintenance and cleaners for 2 weeks. There will be a huge layoff after Jan. 1. They are looking at 500 people, regardless of how many took buyouts :sos::sos:

You're welcome to come to Ohio Assembly so that I can retire in 15 more work days after tonight. We are still working 10 hours a day. Friday, I saw the posting for dayshift working this Saturday, so nights will probably work the next. I hear 684 signed up for a package, not all will take it, nor will all be eligible on Jan. 1. But I'm hoping for the first of Jan. as I've got another job waiting for me on the second. :hyper:

Good Luck, I'm

CountinDownTheDays :beerchug:

I hope Oakville Assembly Complex is down before Christmas. Maybe then some of these idiots with 40-100 hours of holiday would be forced to use them up. What a waste! :doh:

Someone said last night that MTP might be down the week of Dec. 17. We have been working 9 and 10 hours for several weeks now. :shades:

Actually vandyke 6f (edge) line is down 2 weeks before christmas break, weeks of 11th and 18th.

FN (focus) will be down first week of Jan.