Interior Moisture

fordfalcon65

Is anybody else having any interior moisture problems??? It seems at night I get get moisture on the windshield, and have to put on defrosters. Are there any TSB's or any other solutions??

Are you saying that at night when it cools down, water vapor condenses and becomes liquid on a flat surface? Say it ain't so! :redcard:

Oh -- I get a foggy haze sometimes. Just use the defrosters for 5 minutes or so and it will fix that. If it doesn't, share that, because I'm curious whether this is a big problem or not.

I thought the issue was actual dripping of water in the car, not windows fogging up.

Edited by Roadrunner

• 2 weeks later...

After doing some other research on other forums, i found I'm not the only one with this problem. It seems, that other people with this problem are saying thats the film on the windshield, and that's what it really is is the plastic curing. And it forms some type of residue on the windows. I've never heard of this, but I haven't had a new car in some time. So I guess anything is possible.

After doing some other research on other forums, i found I'm not the only one with this problem. It seems, that other people with this problem are saying thats the film on the windshield, and that's what it really is is the plastic curing. And it forms some type of residue on the windows. I've never heard of this, but I haven't had a new car in some time. So I guess anything is possible.
Edited by fordfalcon65

That is quite common with newer plastics. After cleaning and drying the windows normally with glass cleaner, take a piece of newspaper and wipe the windows until they become smooth and slippery (clean). Sometimes the film doesn't come off with windex and needs a little elbow grease. Once it's off it shouldn't return.