LORAIN/OHIO ASSEMBLY

Jasper

It is elective on the companies part weather or not to even file a complaint! They have the option to handle it internally if they wish! I don't think anyone who know what is going on is speaking!

But it's not being handled internally...fact. It is being handled through the police department...fact.

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But it's not being handled internally...fact. It is being handled through the police department...fact.

Did I miss something? How do you know that! Where can I find a list of charges! If I where the company and had evidence, I would make him sign a contract to pay back the money that was embezzled and waive his rights to the grievance procedure and/or civil liability proceedings! Or He could face prosecution, either way he would never again step foot in a Ford facility again!

Did I miss something? How do you know that! Where can I find a list of charges! If I where the company and had evidence, I would make him sign a contract to pay back the money that was embezzled and waive his rights to the grievance procedure and/or civil liability proceedings! Or He could face prosecution, either way he would never again step foot in a Ford facility again!

You seem very exciteable and defensive--quick to argue what one may have learned as fact. No one is attacking you. You asked did you miss something? Was someone suppose to report this information directly to you? No one just handed it to me and I sure didn't stand around on the line to find it. As far as a list of charges...an open investigation would not necessary have a list of charges available to give you or anyone else, for that matter. I didn't list or claim to know the charges...just stated the fact that there is an open investigation.

You seem to know a lot about what may be going on...

..."If I where the company and had evidence, I would make him sign a contract to pay back the money that was embezzled and waive his rights to the grievance procedure and/or civil liability proceedings!"

Fred does have to pay the company back. Doing what he's suppose to do doesn't seem to be the path he follows, though, or he would not be in this situation. Obviously, Ford has proof or he would not have been terminated. As far as him stepping foot in a Ford facility, as of now, he has been banned.

You seem very exciteable and defensive--quick to argue what one may have learned as fact. No one is attacking you. You asked did you miss something? Was someone suppose to report this information directly to you? No one just handed it to me and I sure didn't stand around on the line to find it. As far as a list of charges...an open investigation would not necessary have a list of charges available to give you or anyone else, for that matter. I didn't list or claim to know the charges...just stated the fact that there is an open investigation.

You seem to know a lot about what may be going on...

..."If I where the company and had evidence, I would make him sign a contract to pay back the money that was embezzled and waive his rights to the grievance procedure and/or civil liability proceedings!"

Fred does have to pay the company back. Doing what he's suppose to do doesn't seem to be the path he follows, though, or he would not be in this situation. Obviously, Ford has proof or he would not have been terminated. As far as him stepping foot in a Ford facility, as of now, he has been banned.

If your going to make statements like this ,you will have to back them up or get steamrolled! I don't have a dog in this fight, so I don't care about the implications to him good or bad! I would just like to know either way so we can predict what will be happening after the contract is settled! Are we going to have an election or not? If you can not divulge your source that their is a investigation then you my friend are full of sh-t! As for me seeming to know something! I just used common sense and management tactics to decide how I would handle the situation if I were in their shoes! I will tell you this, my brother lives next to Fred exwife and told me he was harassing her! He also told me that if he show up over there and causes shit while he's their that he is going to pound him in to a piss puddle! I told him that I don't even want involved!

Edited by Furious1Auto

General Membership Meeting

September 9, 2007

UAW Local 2000 Union Hall

2:30 p.m.

Meeting called to order

Pledge of Allegiance

Prayer

Roll Call of Officers: NOT present

Kevin Harmon (asked to be excused), Jim Souris (asked to be excused), David Candelario, Chris Ladikos (asked to be excused), Michelle Schnur (medical), Ed Baire (asked to be excused), Charlie Beedle (asked to be excused), Greg Arsenault (asked to be excused), Bob Majjasie (asked to be excused), John Pena (asked to be excused), Annette Fuller (asked to be excused).

Reading of Previous Meetings Minutes – passed

Call for concurrence of Executive Board actions – July – passed

Call for concurrence of Executive Board actions – August – passed

Executive Board Recommendations to the Membership – passed

Financial Report – accepted

President’s Report:

National Negotiations continuing. Will more than likely intensify this week. Quietest negotiations ever.

95% of Local membership voted to pass strike authorization. 96% nationally.

Story in Local Papers regarding new product to OHAP – Rob Berner gave information to the papers. When Nick and Tim called him on this he said he had gotten the information from the company’s spokesperson for Public Affairs.

Tim wanted to recognize Ron Bills on his work with the people retiring as well as dealing with all the current retirees and active employees. He was even here during the 5 days bereavement he had with the death of his son. Tim said it can be pretty overwhelming.

Juvenile Diabetes gate collection will be 9/21. VCAP tickets will be on sale in the plant. There will be a bulletin coming out detailing what to do in the event of a strike. It will also have picket assignments.

Remember, if you have Family Days, they must be used by September 14th or you forfeit them.

The Labor Day Celebration – UAW Local 2000 was well represented in the number of volunteers there.

The Local Picnic held at Jacobs field was well attended. There were 1,000 tickets sold and requests for still more. This is twice the attendance we normally have at the picnic.

There was a Region 2b meeting held in Bedford (at no cost to the local) with Director Lloyd Mahaffey. The locals will be going paperless in the Region as it will save considerable money.

In 2002 there were 90,000 UAW members. In 2007 there are only 63,000.

8 locals have filed to decertify. The union won six of those appeals. 1 is still ongoing. One local got locked out. Another was on strike and is now defunct due to the company declaring bankruptcy.

The focus is going to be on organizing. They are looking at the dealerships. Matthews in Sandusky is only dealership organized. National Right to Work had been working on union members but has left the state for now.

International Strike Fund is over $883 million. Strike fund would allow for $200.00 per striking member. Health care insurance would still be paid.

Unit 1 Report:

Café laws – would close our plants by demanding 42 mpg. This has been put on hold but we need to keep at the lawmakers to ensure this doesn’t pass.

Order bank is at 19,235. We’re on overtime until Christmas. There are Saturdays scheduled but they have been put on hold for now. There are 100 TFTs and 140 TPTs. The company has been saying that the TPTs ast day would be on Friday but this has been put on hold since job bids and versatility training have not been completed. The bargaining structure was supposed to be negotiating on Monday morning but this has been pushed back until noon. The structure will be in the plant until then.

In Local negotiations the company has struck through everything (Otto and Sykes). There has been some movement in the last week. If there is a real emergency in the plant, call Linda at the Union hall to get a message through. Nick thanked Paul Triplett for all his hard work in handling what has been going on in the plant.

There are rumors of a 2 tier wage system. The company is reportedly asking for anyone with less than 10 years to be knocked back to around $18.00-$20.00/hr permanently with approximately half benefits. They would never accumulate full wages or benefits. The company says they need to do this in order to keep out contractors. The union says they still have the right to review outside contracts and try to compete. The company is not providing the contracts.

Friday, the company that does the decorative lawn care outside the plant manager’s office was trying to get all the yard work. The supplemental list for clean up is set and one person has been brought from production to supplement clean up.

The Poker Run was successful in raising nearly $7,000 for the residents of the nursing home. 60 residents will be helped.

The foremen are promising TFTs full time jobs (approximately 50 of them) but the company cannot hire at this time.

We are now the largest local in the State of Ohio. Bigger than Brookpark.

Some TPTs were told they were supposed to be TFTs and worked but haven’t been paid. There are 100 TFTs and approximately 20 TPTs came in every day. Some didn’t get paid for a week and a half. They weren’t in the TWOs system.

Nick asked that the senior workers help protect the TPT/TFTs that don’t know what’s going on.

The company has said they want to eliminate 140 jobs. September – 147 people signed up to retire. 87 actually went out the door.

Nick said during rebalance – DO YOUR OWN JOB and don’t do ANY favors for the company.

120 day clock – the task for the company is 140 jobs. Some have gone through automation (like cutaways) and the supervisor has tried to promise lateral moves in order to facilitate those cuts and then don’t follow through on the moves.

Ruth Smith was named ESSP rep. She replaced Dale Warren who retired.

There may be new service coming into the cafeteria. The in plant store is trying to get payroll deduction. It is stocked and expected to open soon. The benefits office (former visitor’s center) is nearly complete.

Nick got with Joe Lee and had some of our trades fix gates at the Lorain County Fair for the 4-H participants.

Toyota was going to sponsor the Demolition Derby. Instead Ford and Local 2000 sponsored it.

Other reports:

Roy Escandon – Editor of the Vanguard reported that he and Tyler Granakis attended the Midwest Labor Press Conference where they taught classes on Layout and Design and Creative Writing. They won awards on the Layout and Design. Our website is used as the template for other locals’ websites.

Pete Kristensen went to Black Lake for a Veterans Conference. He was very impressed with the classes and encouraged everyone to take advantage of the opportunity to attend.

Good and Welfare

½ Shop Problems

Tim advised everyone who is 65 and older that they only have until October 1st to take advantage of the Homestead Act. There were applications at the union hall.

Royal Young asked about electricians having to be certified to work in the Paint Control Room and in Final. He said that no Body Shop electricians are being allowed to work overtime in Paint or Final. He wanted to know what the qualifications were that were needed and how he could get certified. Pete Filiaggi said that this was not a new thing. They have to be certified to work with PLCs. Nick said that they shouldn’t do anything that would put people in danger. Pete said that some guys were going over but were disappearing or wouldn’t help the other electricians over there. Nick said that the company did not have to train people on overtime.

Question was raised about classified jobs in Paint (sprayers). These are being filled by labor pools. This has been going on since May. Bill Samples was asked about this and he said that it was due to going to the new paint system as it would result in the elimination of some sprayers. Others spoke out on this same think happening in Trim, Chassis and elsewhere in Paint. Roy Escandon said that with regards to the sprayers, that management was not communicating with each other on opposite shifts and that many of the bids were not being completed. Clyde Hescox said regarding the rebalance that he was given PET(?) sheets that were screwed up. People are being given elements to do but no process and then they are being harassed by management. Willie Williams said that it was not the Group Leader’s job to facilitate the rebalance. Yates said that Chris Ladikos had called him on the same things. Jay Kiska said the sheets were really messed up and they were using that to delay the rebalance. Willie also said that the group leaders were not supposed to be picking up the missed work. He said that if the group leaders had to leave the area they needed to notify their committeeman. Gene Courtney said that nights had a lot of young people. He said that quite a few people were being borrowed from production to work in stock out of line of seniority. Nick said that 26 were slated to retire. 28 jobs (dock jobs) were supposed to be outsourced and that people were being moved from those jobs so that people had to be borrowed to fill the other jobs. Many others spoke of the company borrowing out of stock. Inspectors are plant wide yet many inspector jobs are being covered/filled by Labor Pools. Group Leaders are not being bid and covered by G.U.’s Mary Springowski said that it was basically anarchy that there was no seniority, no classifications but a buddy system whereby whoever sucked up to management or a union rep the best got the job they wanted. In Trim the company wants to rebalance 52 jobs. Brian Mitchell said that they had set up some stock training in his area for g.u.’s. There are no process sheets on rebalances. Front bumper install – not being rebalanced but days using hoist 100% but not so on nights. Nick said the shifts should mirror each other. On rear caliper install – with the 2008 there is more cardboard meaning there is more dunnage. They needed to add in an extra man because the job just could not be done. They were using the hoist 100% and even used the pouch and it still required an extra person. Laura Jones aid that they have borrowed inspectors and people for stock daily. She said that it is the same people all the time and they don’t care about seniority. She said that some jobs have been bid and accepted but the people have never come to the jobs. Mary Springowski spoke of the group leader job open since May that has been “frozen” according to Sykes. Many others spoke out on the same problems. Tom May called motion to adjourn. Mary Springowski won the drawing and donated it to the Retirees Chapter.

*Please note: These are not the official notes of the union meeting. These are only the personal notes of the author. These notes are in no way authorized, recognized or sanctioned by the Union, Ford Motor Company or any of their agents.

Respectfully submitted by Mary Springowski

There are rumors of a 2 tier wage system. The company is reportedly asking for anyone with less than 10 years to be knocked back to around $18.00-$20.00/hr permanently with approximately half benefits. They would never accumulate full wages or benefits. The company says they need to do this in order to keep out contractors. The union says they still have the right to review outside contracts and try to compete. The company is not providing the contracts.

Do you know where the reports are coming from specifically, and are there any details on what they have proposed?

The company is STILL borrowing out of production for material handling and doing it improperly. The latest thing is for them (the company) to "temporarily" mat people so they can bypass the bid process. This is absolute crap. There is no attention being paid to seniority or classifications! They are doing whatever they want an no one is stopping them. While the structure is in negotiations, maybe they can all put their heads together and figure out what seniority is going to be defined as. It certainly isn't first in last out!

The company is STILL borrowing out of production for material handling and doing it improperly. The latest thing is for them (the company) to "temporarily" mat people so they can bypass the bid process. This is absolute crap. There is no attention being paid to seniority or classifications! They are doing whatever they want an no one is stopping them. While the structure is in negotiations, maybe they can all put their heads together and figure out what seniority is going to be defined as. It certainly isn't first in last out!

I know some of the people borrowed are labor pools and they are bypassing GUs that are senior. I heard they even tried to use some tpt in clean up last week. The garage is still full of people that have no time to be out there. I haven't ever seen it this bad. Its like going back 30-40 years. We never saw Nick or anybody where I'm at. Did he even show up? I heard Mike Donovan was in trim. We never see Yates unless its up in the cafeteria. Triplet says he'll get back to you but he's full of shit. This is ridiculous. They need to stop negotiating and start being the plant and fixing things first. How soon can we get rid of these assholes? The election can't come soon enough. These so called lateral moves are a total crock! The union and the company are banking on us not being able to keep track of them so they can slip their buddies in good jobs. They should be posting open jobs, vacancies and all that stuff as well as putting classified jobs up for bid. I saw those locals voted to decertify. How do we do that? It isn't like they're doing anything for us as it is. The way it is right now its like we don't have a union anyway.

I know some of the people borrowed are labor pools and they are bypassing GUs that are senior. I heard they even tried to use some tpt in clean up last week. The garage is still full of people that have no time to be out there. I haven't ever seen it this bad. Its like going back 30-40 years. We never saw Nick or anybody where I'm at. Did he even show up? I heard Mike Donovan was in trim. We never see Yates unless its up in the cafeteria. Triplet says he'll get back to you but he's full of shit. This is ridiculous. They need to stop negotiating and start being the plant and fixing things first. How soon can we get rid of these assholes? The election can't come soon enough. These so called lateral moves are a total crock! The union and the company are banking on us not being able to keep track of them so they can slip their buddies in good jobs. They should be posting open jobs, vacancies and all that stuff as well as putting classified jobs up for bid. I saw those locals voted to decertify. How do we do that? It isn't like they're doing anything for us as it is. The way it is right now its like we don't have a union anyway.
Iagree.Even at its worst Lorain was never as bad as this.The people originally from O.H.A.P. also say that things were never as bad as this in the past.Mike Donovan has been in trim a few times even when they are in negotiations.Ihear that some of the committeemen are in their departments every day but that some others are seldom seen.All I can say is ROLL ON NEXT MAY?

i agree with Mary that it is basically anarchy. i agree with Shadow that we basically don't have a union anyway. And Jasper is right that we people originally from OHAP haven't ever seen it like this at this plant. With all of this going on i don't have faith in our bargaining from a position of strength. And i'll bet the company loves all the infighting and anarchy. Keeps the onus off of them. It's too bad the timing of the campaigning for elections and the contract coincide. our unity suffers. i sound negative, but it is more like weariness.

Does Jamie Gallogly work at Avon? We took up a gate collection for him cuz he got hurt or something but then I heard he didn't work at Avon. Do we take up collections for other folks family members that get hurt and don't work at the plant? Is this just cuz he's Nicks son?

Nick just don't get it and the company aint getting it either! Folks are getting sick of the crap day in and day out. Jobs aint getting posted and then if they do finally get posted they don't get filled the right way and the lateral moves are a total joke. There using lateral moves to get around having to go by seniority. Nick says hes all about seniority and that is total bullshit. Seniority don't mean a thing at OHAP. Nick is a joke to. But watch and see how much you see him when election time comes round. I heard some dudes are already campaigning for bargaining and I'm seeing some shirts. Don't nobody care about doing right by the people? Aint that why there supposed to be in those jobs anyways? And for all this time there spending on "negotiations" I'm expecting one helluva contract localy. Personaly I think he's full of crap and aint doing nothing. This place is running like there aint no union anyway.

Another thing is why are all those low seniority folks out in the garage and Pishone is running for BC I heard? Aint that his area? He's letting this happen and he wants to be BC? He can't even handle this crap. BULLSHIT!

Whats going on with that dude in paint thats from trim thats supposed to be training? I heard it was only for a couple a weeks and hes still there getting his 12s.

Whats with the tpts? Heard they got rid of a bunch today. Does anybody know? If they did then why are there still some folks waiting to be released to go to job bids?

Oh there still temporary classifing folks to! thats why a lot of jobs aint been bid. Like those garage jobs. 2 years aint temporary!

Does Jamie Gallogly work at Avon? We took up a gate collection for him cuz he got hurt or something but then I heard he didn't work at Avon. Do we take up collections for other folks family members that get hurt and don't work at the plant? Is this just cuz he's Nicks son?

Nick just don't get it and the company aint getting it either! Folks are getting sick of the crap day in and day out. Jobs aint getting posted and then if they do finally get posted they don't get filled the right way and the lateral moves are a total joke. There using lateral moves to get around having to go by seniority. Nick says hes all about seniority and that is total bullshit. Seniority don't mean a thing at OHAP. Nick is a joke to. But watch and see how much you see him when election time comes round. I heard some dudes are already campaigning for bargaining and I'm seeing some shirts. Don't nobody care about doing right by the people? Aint that why there supposed to be in those jobs anyways? And for all this time there spending on "negotiations" I'm expecting one helluva contract localy. Personaly I think he's full of crap and aint doing nothing. This place is running like there aint no union anyway.

Another thing is why are all those low seniority folks out in the garage and Pishone is running for BC I heard? Aint that his area? He's letting this happen and he wants to be BC? He can't even handle this crap. BULLSHIT!

Whats going on with that dude in paint thats from trim thats supposed to be training? I heard it was only for a couple a weeks and hes still there getting his 12s.

Whats with the tpts? Heard they got rid of a bunch today. Does anybody know? If they did then why are there still some folks waiting to be released to go to job bids?

Oh there still temporary classifing folks to! thats why a lot of jobs aint been bid. Like those garage jobs. 2 years aint temporary!

Yes, Jamie Gallogly works at Avon. We took up a gate collection for him because he was in an accident and broke his neck. That's what we're supposed to do, help our Brothers and Sisters. You obviously have no understanding of that concept , though. Maybe you should've checked before you came on here trying to stir shit. Yeah, he's Nick's son, so what? Nobody bitches about the hordes of Donovans that work here.

As far as Nick "not getting it"..He gets it alright. They're spending a hell of a lot of time negotiating. This is the most important time for contract talks in our careers and most members are appreciative of the time being spent to protect our well being. Unlike the trolls and troublemakers who know the answers to the bogus questions they ask on these forums, but ask them anyway for the sake of stiiring the shit; right Truth ???

How did Michael's golf outing go ?? Heard there were a lot of "no shows" and it cost him money. Some fundraiser, lol. Come back when you have some factual things to discuss. Say hi to Mangina for me. :hysterical::hysterical:

You know what, even if it is a member of an employee's family and the are not even employed by Ford it should not be an issue! The fact that he is Nick's kid and whether or not he works with us doesn't seem to matter! If you don't want to don't pitch in than dont, but remember when your down not to expect any more than the attitude you have! Now if you have issues within that you would like to address I'm all ears!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Yes, Jamie Gallogly works at Avon. We took up a gate collection for him because he was in an accident and broke his neck. That's what we're supposed to do, help our Brothers and Sisters. You obviously have no understanding of that concept , though. Maybe you should've checked before you came on here trying to stir shit. Yeah, he's Nick's son, so what? Nobody bitches about the hordes of Donovans that work here.

As far as Nick "not getting it"..He gets it alright. They're spending a hell of a lot of time negotiating. This is the most important time for contract talks in our careers and most members are appreciative of the time being spent to protect our well being. Unlike the trolls and troublemakers who know the answers to the bogus questions they ask on these forums, but ask them anyway for the sake of stiiring the shit; right Truth ???

How did Michael's golf outing go ?? Heard there were a lot of "no shows" and it cost him money. Some fundraiser, lol. Come back when you have some factual things to discuss. Say hi to Mangina for me. :hysterical::hysterical:

I thought Nick told us at a union meeting that he didn't have any family working here. If we want to talk about families then lets look at the families we got. We got Donovans, Halls, Galloglies, Penas - oh wait, we're down to one on that. Thats all crap. So people are related - big deal. Half the plant is related to one another - who cares? Looks like thats only used to distract people from the real issues in the plant and we have some real issues. Geek - its pretty clear whos camp your in so when you bitch you kinda lose credibility because you've got a agenda too. I got to agree with some of the posts here about the job bids. Its bad no matter what area your in. Jobs arent being bid they are filled with some one temporary. Only temporary seems to be pretty permanent. Then if you do get the job bid you can't get released to go on the job. Then with these bogus lateral moves you got people picking there jobs and if they are friends with the supervisor or union rep they get it. Geek - you might not think this is a issue since your a appointed person but to us guys on the line its a real issue. After all aren't you guys supposed to be representing us instead of screwing us?

I thought Nick told us at a union meeting that he didn't have any family working here. If we want to talk about families then lets look at the families we got. We got Donovans, Halls, Galloglies, Penas - oh wait, we're down to one on that. Thats all crap. So people are related - big deal. Half the plant is related to one another - who cares? Looks like thats only used to distract people from the real issues in the plant and we have some real issues. Geek - its pretty clear whos camp your in so when you bitch you kinda lose credibility because you've got a agenda too. I got to agree with some of the posts here about the job bids. Its bad no matter what area your in. Jobs arent being bid they are filled with some one temporary. Only temporary seems to be pretty permanent. Then if you do get the job bid you can't get released to go on the job. Then with these bogus lateral moves you got people picking there jobs and if they are friends with the supervisor or union rep they get it. Geek - you might not think this is a issue since your a appointed person but to us guys on the line its a real issue. After all aren't you guys supposed to be representing us instead of screwing us?

xXBucktoothgeekXx if you really want know how anything I do is doing just come up and ask me, but for your info my golf outting went great. Yes I had 1 team not show. Still had a great time, and no it did not cost me ANY monies.If you'd like, go ask anyone that attended the outting, see what they have to say about it. Sorry I had to give you the bad news, but heres the best part. I'm already getting asked when I will hold another outting. I crack up reading all this muck people write. No guts to say it to anyones face, just talk abunch without backing it up. Unlike others I will let my record or the way I do my job speak for me. If the membership decides to re-elect me, I will be there to help any member to the best of my ability. This membership is a good smart group of people that will decide who has backed them up or let them down. As you can see I also won't hide behind a screen name. I was taught better by my parents to stand up, And face my actions good or bad. Now go pout in the corner and have a nice day.

:quote name='MichaelDonovan' date='Sep 23 2007, 11:52 AM' post='225038']

xXBucktoothgeekXx if you really want know how anything I do is doing just come up and ask me, but for your info my golf outting went great. Yes I had 1 team not show. Still had a great time, and no it did not cost me ANY monies.If you'd like, go ask anyone that attended the outting, see what they have to say about it. Sorry I had to give you the bad news, but heres the best part. I'm already getting asked when I will hold another outting. I crack up reading all this muck people write. No guts to say it to anyones face, just talk abunch without backing it up. Unlike others I will let my record or the way I do my job speak for me. If the membership decides to re-elect me, I will be there to help any member to the best of my ability. This membership is a good smart group of people that will decide who has backed them up or let them down. As you can see I also won't hide behind a screen name. I was taught better by my parents to stand up, And face my actions good or bad. Now go pout in the corner and have a nice day.

:happy feet: :happy feet: Thanks for making my point. The point that I HEARD about no shows at your outing. Same as Truth saying he HEARD that Jamie didnt work at Avon. Frankly, I could care less about how your outing went. Knew one of you would answer, you guys just cant resist. :hysterical::hysterical:

:quote name='MichaelDonovan' date='Sep 23 2007, 11:52 AM' post='225038']

:happy feet: :happy feet: Thanks for making my point. The point that I HEARD about no shows at your outing. Same as Truth saying he HEARD that Jamie didnt work at Avon. Frankly, I could care less about how your outing went. Knew one of you would answer, you guys just cant resist. :hysterical::hysterical:

You just proved my point! And what does any of this have to do with the problems in the plant? You need to put aside your personal problems with people and start looking at what its going to take to fix the problems.

Just wondering, it's easy for them to cast aspersions on others when they "hide" behind pseudonyms. They don't have the courage of their convictions and so they hide their identity. At least some of us aren't afraid to let others know who we are. But then again, it's not hard to figure out who they are when their vitriole gives them away. They spew their garbage because they are afraid. Afraid of getting caught, of getting found out for the frauds that they are.