Why No Loyalty X-Plan?

yankeerider

Since I first became old enough to purchase new cars, I have purchased Fords. In addition to my current vehicles, there was a '77 F100, an '85 Tempo, an '88 F250, a '92 Crown Vic, and a '98 Contour. All were serviced at the Ford dealer. Yet I will be looking for an X-Plan PIN here because Ford does not value loyalty enough to make purchasing another as easy as the X-Plan. I'm not eligible through my employer beacuse they chose not to participate.

• 3 weeks later...

You have to remember the idea of the X plan was to lure car buyers out of whatever brand other than a Ford they were driving and into a Ford. Your already a Ford owner. I for one would like to see the X-plan only be good if you are coming from another brand to Ford. Then as you say maybe a plan should be made up for loyal customers. Maybe the longer you've owned a Ford the higher the discount or something like that. But like rebates the sticker price will go up to make the deal look better.

Greetings,

The X-plan is really supposed to only be for Ford Business Partners. Companies that supply something to Ford. Maybe they slide in big companies also. I worked for a large company and got X-plan. I am not sure to what extent they were a Ford Supplier? But they all use chips in their electronics now days so I immagine they were.

X-plan is not really supposed to be for the every day Joe. Regardless, you can get invoice on a much of the line up at most any dealer.

Peace and Blessings

Greetings,

The X-plan is really supposed to only be for Ford Business Partners. Companies that supply something to Ford. Maybe they slide in big companies also. I worked for a large company and got X-plan. I am not sure to what extent they were a Ford Supplier? But they all use chips in their electronics now days so I immagine they were.

X-plan is not really supposed to be for the every day Joe. Regardless, you can get invoice on a much of the line up at most any dealer.

Peace and Blessings

X plan is also designed for friends and non immediate families of employees. That's why the employees get 4 PINs to give out every year.

Ford already has a loyalty program.

Cash back over and above any other deal you get. So grab an X-plan PIN from the employee section and then apply your loyalty cash on top of that.

If your dealer isn't giving it to you, its because they are keeping it.

Cash back over and above any other deal you get. So grab an X-plan PIN from the employee section and then apply your loyalty cash on top of that.

J-150, I don't know what loyalty program your speaking of, if its anything other than the Super Duty program. There is NO program that give someone an extra rebate because they currently own a Ford. There is renewal money (a rebate for someone coming out of a RCL and into another lease or purchase), but that is not available for any plan deals. Only for regular retail deals. There are some private mail offers, and an autoshow offer (had to attend the show to get the offer sent via mail), along with a competitive lease conquest offer. But there is NO loyalty rebate. The only one is for anyone purchasing a 2006 or 2007 Ford Super Duty, and if they currently own a 1998 or newer Super Duty, they get another rebate. If your wondering where i got my info, I just did a VINCENT at work, and checked programs for a Fusion and an F150.

• 5 weeks later...

The loyalty plan only applies to 1999 or newer Fords, since I purchased my current F350 new in 1995 I am not a loyal customer, (I thought I was but apparently I was mistaken) and not eligible for this rebate. And since I don't have any friends or neighbors working for Ford I am unable to get an X-plan number. Since I am buying a 2008 superduty I hope that Ford offer some rebates or other incentives.

The loyalty plan only applies to 1999 or newer Fords, since I purchased my current F350 new in 1995 I am not a loyal customer, (I thought I was but apparently I was mistaken) and not eligible for this rebate. And since I don't have any friends or neighbors working for Ford I am unable to get an X-plan number. Since I am buying a 2008 superduty I hope that Ford offer some rebates or other incentives.

X plan PINs are being given to anyone that asks for them up in the Employee section of the forums.

Go grab one. They are free to those that ask.

X plan PINs are being given to anyone that asks for them up in the Employee section of the forums.

Go grab one. They are free to those that ask.

I already have post there asking about an X number no answers yet.

I just talked to my banker and he can match the current interest rates that Ford offers on the superdutys.

As stated, you're already a loyal buyer so why in the world would they want to offer incentives? Now the dealer on the other hand should take care of you in some way or another, but again, you're buying anyway so what's the point? By the way, I'm simply looking at this from a dollars and cents position. The whole purpose of incentives of any sort - x-plan, rebates, discounted financing is to lure buyers.

As stated, you're already a loyal buyer so why in the world would they want to offer incentives? Now the dealer on the other hand should take care of you in some way or another, but again, you're buying anyway so what's the point? By the way, I'm simply looking at this from a dollars and cents position. The whole purpose of incentives of any sort - x-plan, rebates, discounted financing is to lure buyers.

An incentive would get me to buy more often and also buy a more expensive truck. The interest on the loan would directly impact the options I add to my order. Plus Dodge was a very close second choice, (actualy cheaper). If I had a local Dodge dealer I liked I would be buying a Dodge. So I guess my loyalty is to both Ford and a local dealer that has a great service department.