Blue collar workers to get bonuses for 2006!!!

jrod

How many of you have worked your rearends off? I betcha most of ya!!!!!

And here the company GIVES us a non contractual bonus to show its good will.

What does that mean?

Tell ya what it means to me-------------->for those who insist we make to much money, guess the company doesn't think so since it sweetened the pot; ergo those who claim you DO are obviously wrong in your own employers eyes,

AND,

Since they obviously don't think you make to much since they just gave you a non contractual bonus, they just gave the UAW a leg to stand on at contract time!!!!!

Now, if ya' all can get them to stand on it, the bloodbath that was predicted might not be more than a few stitches.

And of course, it is good PR. From my way of thinking, most of you deserve it anyway and then some. Remember, coming to work and earning what you do is not the problem as far as labor is concerned; it is having to pay those who DON't come to work that is!!!!

Your familys should enjoy the money; at least as much enjoyment that 325 after taxes can get ya.

You earned it in most employees eyes, and if you want to give it back, be smart and BUY Ford common stock. This way, it will help stabilize the price, and if it goes up, you come out ahead too! And if it doesn't and tanks, you were going to give it back anyway, so nothing ventured, nothing gained.

ACH Salary bonus 16% of gross wage. But we are all happy with $500 and half our jobs.

Not true. Most salary employees will get very little if any more than we do, based on last years performance reviews. As for upper management, they'll get more, but not this much. Somebody lied to you!

Your right, that money probably would be put to better use. But that would also imply that someone in the upper tier of the company would have to actually be smart enough to figure out what that better use would be!?!?! I swear those super bowl commericals with the one guy working in the office where all of his co-workers are chimpanzes, was soley based on Ford's management.

:censored:

do you work at KTP?? thats the funniest shit ive heard in a long time.