Ford Fusion Challenge Commercials

robertlane

The one I want to see is an Expedition and Suburban owner who lock their keys in the vehicle.

Suburban owner fumbles to find a cell phone, call OnStar and wait for the satellite to unlock the vehicle.

Meanwhile, Expy owner punches in the 5 digit code on the keypad and drives away while the Suburban owner is still dialing OnStar.

The one I want to see is an Expedition and Suburban owner who lock their keys in the vehicle.

Suburban owner fumbles to find a cell phone, call OnStar and wait for the satellite to unlock the vehicle.

Meanwhile, Expy owner punches in the 5 digit code on the keypad and drives away while the Suburban owner is still dialing OnStar.

I don't think that has quite the appeal you might think...

... maybe if she's looking inside and seeing her purse on the front seat with the phone right on top?

I don't think that has quite the appeal you might think...

... maybe if she's looking inside and seeing her purse on the front seat with the phone right on top?

That would be even better, but it would still take at least 5-10 minutes to do the OnStar thing versus 10 seconds with the keypad.