Where's the Hydraulic Hybrid??

JLaudioF150

• 1 month later...

If I remember its not yet ready for prime time... EPA studies wer nothing more than governemtn funded research projects. Still needs very heavy equipment and anything smaller than a F450 probably doesn't see the benifit. Remember except for the initial surge to get moving any hybrid system is simply weight to reduce fuel economy. They actully decrease hyway milage...

Or you can believe it's all about the New World Order and Ford has been told by the Luminate to hide it under the table.

Or you can believe it's all about the New World Order and Ford has been told by the Luminate to hide it under the table.

It's illuminati not Luminate and we didn't have anything to do with it. We told them to rename the 500 to something with more public recognition, we just didn't know they'd go with Taurus. This is why we must control you little bastards because you can't be trusted to do things right on your own. lol

It's illuminati not Luminate and we didn't have anything to do with it. We told them to rename the 500 to something with more public recognition, we just didn't know they'd go with Taurus. This is why we must control you little bastards because you can't be trusted to do things right on your own. lol

lmao

:hysterical:

I think this question has been posted at least a dozen times, but the last I can remember was that it was coming out. I doubt it, but it seemed like such a good - almost too good to be true - idea.

Have a great weekend!

I saw an Expidition test mule with it at the Arizona prooving grounds in 2002, but I haven't heard much info made public about production plans.