Ford Focus Cabriolet Pics

range

WKA2007032743565_pv.jpg

First thing that came to mind when I saw that picture:

Dan: So what's the verdict?

Harry Stamper: They'll do it. They've made a few requests though.

Dan: Such as?

Harry Stamper: Well, there's uh, few things here

[rifles through sheets of paper]

Harry Stamper: ...nothing really big, uh, well as an example uh, Oscar here's got some outstanding parking tickets. Wants them wiped off his record...

Oscar: [shouting from balcony] Fifty-six tickets in seven states...

Harry Stamper: [to Oscar] I'll tell 'em Oscar, you got it.

[to Truman]

Harry Stamper: Uh, Noonan's got some women friends he'd like to see made American citizens no questions asked... Max would like you to... bring back eight-track tapes. Not sure if that's gonna work, but let's see what else... Chick wants a full week's Emperor's Package at Caesar's Palace. Um - hey, you guys wouldn't be able to tell us who actually killed Kennedy, would ya? Didn't think so. Um, Bear would like to stay at the...

[tries to read writing]

Harry Stamper: "White horse"?

[looks up at Bear]

Bear: White, *House*. White House.

Harry Stamper: White House yeah, he'd like to stay in the Lincoln bedroom of the White House for the summer. Stuff like that.

Dan: Sure, I think we can take care of... some of that.

Rockhound: [shouting from balcony] Harry!

Harry Stamper: [Motions back at Rockhound] Yeah one more thing, uh... none of them wanna pay taxes again.

[pauses]

Harry Stamper: Ever.

• 3 months later...
There's just a touch of volvo c70 in it, but overall I love it.

Don't mean to

:beatdeadhorse:

But bring it here and keep it priced below the c70...yeah I wish

come back in 3 years.

Igor

Edited by igor

Ford sucks. The VW Eos, Pontiac G6 and Sebring hardtop convertibles are on the market NOW. I have examined the Eos and G6 and they are both very slick retractable hardtop convertibles. That is something the Mustang does not have.

I just don't understand why Ford does not take this opportunity to offer it. If not as a Ford, maybe a Mercury or Lincoln model to give those brands something interesting to sell.

• 2 weeks later...
Ford sucks. The VW Eos, Pontiac G6 and Sebring hardtop convertibles are on the market NOW. I have examined the Eos and G6 and they are both very slick retractable hardtop convertibles. That is something the Mustang does not have.

I just don't understand why Ford does not take this opportunity to offer it. If not as a Ford, maybe a Mercury or Lincoln model to give those brands something interesting to sell.

Careful what you ask for. VW is thinking (OK, evaluating) if they are going to pull out of the US marketplace! EOS, schmEOS. It's a heavy little car. Same with the other two. And that roof sucks up trunk space. So what? Where does the luggage go on a long trip to Grandma's house?

So, in any case. No Thank You! To the folding hardtop! Gimme the Mustang convertible. BTW, I think it now out sells the other three combined. Used to be the Chrysler outsold the Mustang...