Edge Commercial - Mexico

Edgy Girl

He's not Bono and the Edge looks like shit on it.

This one was much better:

ya but that is just a teaser ad (made for Canada). but it does have some good close-ups of the Edge exterior detail. the full commercials are a little more fulfilling and I liked the Bono one - good humor

the therapist ones are also funny. never saw those before

I kinda suspected it wasn't him - but do you think Ford had to clear the use of his image before making it?

No matter - it looks good... and it delivers the image ..... The Edge is hip and cool...

well in America they'd definitely have to say "celebrity impersonated" but hey maybe that's why this is airing in Mexico...

I don't totally get the website reference, except that it reveals it's a Bono look-alike, is that even a Ford site? it just seems like a random blog.

I don't totally get the website reference, except that it reveals it's a Bono look-alike, is that even a Ford site? it just seems like a random blog.

Ask Richard, he's the one who made a big deal about it.

"Bono's double:

windowslivewritereldobledebono-7895image0-thumb4.png

For those of you unfamiliar with him, here's Bono's double, who participated in the Ford Edge video already known by everyone. If you want to know more about him, visit his homepage, and if you want to invite him for the next meeting, y'know where to find him, although it would be better if we could have the real one...lol"

Edited by pcsario

I went to down MD yesterday, and I saw about a half dozen Edges on the during the trip yesterday....about a 2 hr drive from where I live in Jersey...I was quite impressed. I saw a couple new Escapes also and the more I see them, the more I want one...they have a really nice presence about them