Can someone post the KTP Coa final Vote Count

Ktp1989

i will post them for ya, but it will be on whas news at 10 and 11. at 10, channel 7 cable

The guy is on vaction,doubt he is getting WHAS where he is at. Just sounds like he has the internet for his info right now.

Passed 69%

Are you for real? i mean the polls just closed 30 minutes ago. But then again, it is all electronic so as to give vote total right away. They now have to count the sigs to match the vote total to certify it.

Are you for real? i mean the polls just closed 30 minutes ago. But then again, it is all electronic so as to give vote total right away. They now have to count the sigs to match the vote total to certify it.

Yes.....Passed 69% For real......United we Stand / Divided we beg.

Its a real sad day when people vote to take away gains made by the union over decades. Needless to say the local unions are on a rampage to convince the membership that they have to take less to secure their future. As far as I'm concerned your future is only as secure as you make it. The company dosnt give a shit about you or your family. Look at what they did to Atlanta, the #1 productivity plant in North America. Maybe this contract we can finally get nationwide seniority then when these plants whipsaw other locals and Ford shuts them down, the highest seniority can take a position of the lower seniority employee. This might even prevent the local unions from given back to the company. Hell why do you guys vote for such poor union leadership? These arent union men, they are company men!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a real sad day when people vote to take away gains made by the union over decades. Needless to say the local unions are on a rampage to convince the membership that they have to take less to secure their future. As far as I'm concerned your future is only as secure as you make it. The company dosnt give a shit about you or your family. Look at what they did to Atlanta, the #1 productivity plant in North America. Maybe this contract we can finally get nationwide seniority then when these plants whipsaw other locals and Ford shuts them down, the highest seniority can take a position of the lower seniority employee. This might even prevent the local unions from given back to the company. Hell why do you guys vote for such poor union leadership? These arent union men, they are company men!!!!!!!!!!!

There is NO such thing as a secure job any more in the auto industry, it's funny how a lot of people think that the coa will keep their plants open. Ford is threatening employees to vote yes or the plants will close, who want to continue to work for a company, when you don't feel good about voting because you are pressure to vote yes on something that you really want to vote NO. Like you said, our future is as secure as we make it, if you're still employed with ford, SAVE YOU MONEY.

As much as I hate to say it, I think the local unions are doing the best they can with these COA's. If you are going to point your finger at anyone, it should be the INTERNATIONAL UNION! They shouldn't let Ford, or any other company, pit one plant vs. the other! Ford is setting back and enjoying all of this while the union's ball's shrink.

As much as I hate to say it, I think the local unions are doing the best they can with these COA's. If you are going to point your finger at anyone, it should be the INTERNATIONAL UNION! They shouldn't let Ford, or any other company, pit one plant vs. the other! Ford is setting back and enjoying all of this while the union's ball's shrink.

Yes , the International !! While our PC at SRP tries to at least get the Visteon supplement for the UAW-Valeo employees (if Valeo goes thru w/buying), International has stepped in with their BS to hasten an agreement. Valeo wanted present temps to become their workforce but to agree to cut wages from $14.50/hr to $10-11/hr. And then they want the workforce to vote yes to that.

Yes , the International !! While our PC at SRP tries to at least get the Visteon supplement for the UAW-Valeo employees (if Valeo goes thru w/buying), International has stepped in with their BS to hasten an agreement. Valeo wanted present temps to become their workforce but to agree to cut wages from $14.50/hr to $10-11/hr. And then they want the workforce to vote yes to that.

The parts suppliers should have struck before they let in scabs and, while Ford and GM where still dependant on them! They're just buying them time to find new suppliers and reduce the number of union workers at their facilities! At least that way The manufacturers would have been forced to sign new contracts! Navistar really has Ford by the balls!

Regarding the COA at KTP, does anyone know what you voted on? Here at Saline we voted for it well over a year ago and no one can see it. Whenever the company wants something Pete Graham gives it to them then blames it on the COA which is not available for viewing.

Regarding the COA at KTP, does anyone know what you voted on? Here at Saline we voted for it well over a year ago and no one can see it. Whenever the company wants something Pete Graham gives it to them then blames it on the COA which is not available for viewing.
Pete Graham is not giving anything away! You sold the farm when you voted in the COA. What part of Competitive do you not understand. Under a COA the company can open the local agreement any time they feel that there is something thay want to stay competitive. So when you voted the COA in, you gave them that right to take away anything that they want. Don't put the blame on any UAW rep unless they did not tell you what all was involed in the COA. If that happened, where you were not told, then maybe that rep/rep's need to be voted out. For you people at KTP! If you voted on somethig that you did not read, you must be pretty stupid. You don't sign any loan papers without reading them, why would you sign (vote) for an agreement without reading it? Please help all of us understand why?

Pete Graham is not giving anything away! You sold the farm when you voted in the COA. What part of Competitive do you not understand. Under a COA the company can open the local agreement any time they feel that there is something thay want to stay competitive. So when you voted the COA in, you gave them that right to take away anything that they want. Don't put the blame on any UAW rep unless they did not tell you what all was involed in the COA. If that happened, where you were not told, then maybe that rep/rep's need to be voted out. For you people at KTP! If you voted on somethig that you did not read, you must be pretty stupid. You don't sign any loan papers without reading them, why would you sign (vote) for an agreement without reading it? Please help all of us understand why?

Man these people that voted the COA in ain't seen shit yet!! And now that Ford has seen how scared they are and know they will just about vote YES for anything wait till they see what they are going to loose in Sept. with the new contract. Get READY!!!

DJ021204.jpg

NO LUBE EITHER!!!

I'll bet they'll be the first ones to run out here at start bitching and moaning about it too.

Man these people that voted the COA in ain't seen shit yet!! And now that Ford has seen how scared they are and know they will just about vote YES for anything wait till they see what they are going to loose in Sept. with the new contract. Get READY!!!

DJ021204.jpg

NO LUBE EITHER!!!

I'll bet they'll be the first ones to run out here at start bitching and moaning about it too.

No one can do something to you unless you let them!