BUSH the EVIL hypocrite!

dark270

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brown people? I am glad your keeping racism alive even if your incapable of killing an enemy of the U.S.

Using your stupid logic we should wait until the enemy (or persons who want to do us harm) is here instead? You and darkie are the best examples why liberals should never be in charge of any type of defense. Tell Dolittle his raid over Tokyo was not defending our country or Tibbets run over Japan was wrong. The actions of our military keep everyone safe, including spineless whining people like you.

You should relocate to a nice liberal run Mecca like San Francisco you would fit right in.

at least he is willing to talk about it....when we ask you about religion(or ?) you get all mad and say you not going to talk about...although that is typical with republicans ...if you not throwing insults, your not heppy, and if your not happy, your going to pout about it...WAHHHHH you probably want your mommy too.

With a name like that in SF they would keep him busy.

If you are such a military genious, how come you are not working at the Pentagon. Either you or the Pentagon is confused. I wonder which one?

hmmm well maybe for the same reason your not in the army ?? you get your yellow chikenhawk-ass over there and i will join too... dumbfuck

Everyone can't be in the army. The most efficient way for me to contribute is through my taxes, which I do. Most men are not afraid to join the army. I was afraid of boot camp. The amount of time during a military career spent in actual combat compared to the length of the career is minimal. The odds of getting killed during a tour in a war is less than 1%. If you get into a real jam, that goes up considerably. Spread that over the length of the whole career where the danger is less, and it is not too bad. I am in no way trying to denigrate our brave troops, but the reason that I was not in the military was one of personal choice, not fear. I am openly conservative in a union shop. You are the one who seems to be afraid, Chicken Little.

You are so full of shit your eyes are half brown.

If you so believe in this war in Iraq then get your ass on over there. If you can't go then send one of your children. People who want the US to go to war but won't go themselves should hide in shame. It's all right for someone else to die for what you believe in but not you huh? I believe people like you are refered to as pussies.

Edited by davdog

at least he is willing to talk about it....when we ask you about religion(or ?) you get all mad and say you not going to talk about...although that is typical with republicans ...if you not throwing insults, your not heppy, and if your not happy, your going to pout about it...WAHHHHH you probably want your mommy too.

hmmm well maybe for the same reason your not in the army ?? you get your yellow chikenhawk-ass over there and i will join too... dumbfuck

Mad? Not at all. Religion is a belief. Either you believe in "it" or you do not. Nothing to debate.

As to name calling your quite good at it. The added profanity on a regular basis is a classy touch also.

You’re the "baby" in this forum. You resort to name calling quickly. You’re a good source of entertainment for many. You make me laugh. As to "yellow" you must be speaking from experience. I shoot competitively at a military base (service rifle) and earned my classification on base. My guess is your lucky to know which end of the gun the projectile comes out of. You’re quite the brave man behind the keyboard. If I were ever stuck serving with an idiot like you it would be hell. But since you don't believe in religion you would not understand.

Mad? Not at all. Religion is a belief. Either you believe in "it" or you do not. Nothing to debate.

As to name calling your quite good at it. The added profanity on a regular basis is a classy touch also.

You’re the "baby" in this forum. You resort to name calling quickly. You’re a good source of entertainment for many. You make me laugh. As to "yellow" you must be speaking from experience. I shoot competitively at a military base (service rifle) and earned my classification on base. My guess is your lucky to know which end of the gun the projectile comes out of. You’re quite the brave man behind the keyboard. If I were ever stuck serving with an idiot like you it would be hell. But since you don't believe in religion you would not understand.

hey cal50 you just served dark someone give dark a glass of water cause the truth is hard to digest

Edited by POLSKA

Brown people? I am glad your keeping racism alive even if your incapable of killing an enemy of the U.S.

Using your stupid logic we should wait until the enemy (or persons who want to do us harm) is here instead? You and darkie are the best examples why liberals should never be in charge of any type of defense. Tell Dolittle his raid over Tokyo was not defending our country or Tibbets run over Japan was wrong. The actions of our military keep everyone safe, including spineless whining people like you.

You should relocate to a nice liberal run Mecca like San Francisco you would fit right in.

Hi cal! Is your latest post coming from Fallujah? Oh, wait.....................

I forgot. You're fighting the "the long war" (the evil BushCo. people changed the name from the "war on terror") from the comfort and safety of your keyboard. How sweet and thoughtful of you!

You, Trim, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Limpballs, Hannity, and all the rest should be dropped from a helicopter right over Baquba. And the cost will be billed to your credit cards. Have fun! :)

2-22-06

Number of U.S. dead: (at least) 2,278;

Number of U.S. wounded: 16,984+

Number of Iraqi civilians killed: 32,119 (iraqbodycount.org);

Cost, in USD, for attack, invasion, and occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq, so far: $300B--$400B (yes, that's BILLIONS of dollars);

Iraq insurgency: getting stronger

Worldwide terrorist attacks: increasing

well hows' this , i own my very own ar15... and you want to put your head at the end of my flash suppressor , i'm will to fire a round or two off.

i'm not scared or intimidated by either you or polska and one more thing..i been readin this forum for awhile and there is a BUNCH of 'babies' around, like all of the chicken hawks that are afraind to go to iraq, but bitch about us not pulling out, or how we need to stay in this stupid, illegal war!

Hi cal! Is your latest post coming from Fallujah? Oh, wait.....................

I forgot. You're fighting the "the long war" (the evil BushCo. people changed the name from the "war on terror") from the comfort and safety of your keyboard. How sweet and thoughtful of you!

You, Trim, Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Limpballs, Hannity, and all the rest should be dropped from a helicopter right over Baquba. And the cost will be billed to your credit cards. Have fun! :)

2-22-06

Number of U.S. dead: (at least) 2,278;

Number of U.S. wounded: 16,984+

Number of Iraqi civilians killed: 32,119 (iraqbodycount.org);

Cost, in USD, for attack, invasion, and occupation of Afghanistan and Iraq, so far: $300B--$400B (yes, that's BILLIONS of dollars);

Iraq insurgency: getting stronger

Worldwide terrorist attacks: increasing

i say give them 2 frags and 1 full clip drop their ass off and, see ya!

Canada is part of NATO. We are in it whether we want to be or not. My tax money goes to the war effort. People here are just as divided as they are there. I know one thing. If the USA goes down, Canada will go down too, so you might say that I have a vested interest. With our new Conservative government, you are going to see a lot more Canadian involvement in the future, and probably some action towards Iran. This is WWIII, Baby. Get used to it.

I have to stop sticking it to you liberals, but you are such a bunch of pathetic losers. What are you going to do when the Republicans get back in power in '08 ? I will be able to hear the howling from up here.

How about the US pulls out and let the Canadian's take over? That way trim can play out his noble fantasy of being GI Joe. :beerchug:

this is a most dangerous form of war we are waging.one that is rooted in religion.the islamic faith.

but we as americans must be sympathetic to the muslim minority that live in this country,so we call

the enemy muslim extremists.dark i mean no foul toward you or your views.but you must understand this war this action is necessary.so long america has been on the defensive,we sugarcoated,bribed,changed our policy's to temporarily deliver us from the fast changing nature of the middle east.america must make a stand.afghanistan was only the stepping stone in this war on those who would terrorize the free world.iraq is the battle ground our ground zero.have any of you wondered why the muslim leaders in this country never speak against the terror that is daily going on.there are i think 12 muslim arab states the jews have one.the arab muslims teach there young that the jews must all die and america is the great satan.add this number by twenty years of this education and you have a great young army that will die if necessary to kill us all.where suicide is exalted.so we act in our own defense we take offensive action that has cost many lives.we must pacify those that teach hatred and if we must, action will be taken.this war is against evil plain and simple.ask yourself this question why did 9-11 happen,who did it ,why,and do they truly believe this is ALLAH'S will.why.study them and the truth is we will all die or we can stand up and fight.