Ford 54

rmc523

The new Ford 54, with an all new (made up) 5.4L 400-hp Falcon V8. It's a sporty 2-door/seater with a hardtop folding roof. Slots below Mustang (sizewise), and becomes the halo car for the brand (alongside the GT500/GT500KR, and any other high horsepower Mustang/Shelby Ford decides to build)

post-28332-1187159390_thumb.jpg

Edited by rmc523

I like it, that wheelbase might be too short for anything that can really handle at speed though.

You should've seen it before I made the wheelbase longer. I stretched it in paint, so i couldnt really make the car longer to extend the wheelbase further without ruining the sketch.

• 2 weeks later...
Why not just call it a T-Bird? After the 500-Taurus debacle you might not see a new badge instead of a known moniker.

I have a T-Bird I'm working on,, though, once I get the side profile and interior done, I'll post it.

What about Skyliner?? Its a 2 door hardtop convertible, like Skyliner was

Way retro. Does anyone but car buffs remember that name?

Skyliner unfortunately makes me think of the Nissan Skyline and the Saturn Sky.

Thats what I thought as I was typing it

I noticed it on the Blue Oval News advertisment banner on the top of the webpage.

I'm sure there's some other name that could be used, it doesnt look like a T-bird really IMO.