MTP one more layoff week

thegrinchess

Are you kidding me? Do you really expect your committeperson to call every time you have a down week added? How many people would they have to call?

What are you in Traverse City skiing and need someone to call into MARVIN for you? :D

damn not even working and the rumors are flying still from people who probly have not even been in the plant since the last day of work.....if they decided to show up that is.........where do you people get your info and if we get no call about the extra down week then how would we know about it ........find out monday on 950 when we are driving into work

An old neighbor of mine's ex-wife's girlfriend's cousin know's someone that does drycleaning for a big-wig in the glass house and heard that MTP will be off next week and when we go back to work the 3rd week in Feb. we are going 10.7 every day and every other saturday. So don't sell that boat or snowmobile yet!!! We'll be rolling in the dough very soon.

Oh Yeah, I forgot there's going to be voluntary work on sunday's and C Crew coming back in july of 2007.

Yes it true. We will be down an extra week due to a "Supplier Issue". Division has chosen to keep the pickup truck plants running, and idle us for another week. As to how you'll find out. Who knows??? They told those of us that are working about this today. So go ahead, believe what your brothers, cousins, sisters, mother-in-laws, upstairs neighbor teels you. You'll find out the truth faster that way. :D

Edited by voodoo

Yes it true. We will be down an extra week due to a "Supplier Issue". Division has chosen to keep the pickup truck plants running, and idle us for another week. As to how you'll find out. Who knows??? They told those of us that are working about this today. So go ahead, believe what your brothers, cousins, sisters, mother-in-laws, upstairs neighbor teels you. You'll find out the truth faster that way. :D

are you guys really down another week?? if so my plant will be affected..and should give us an extra week!!!

that is fine that they put it on the sign at the union hall,however not everyone lives where they work and don't get to see the sign. if they have no reason to goto the plant or the city the plant is in they probably won't see it {not everyone has xray vision or can see long distance or needs to see where they work everyday} so some sort of official notification would be nice for those of us that live long distances away......its not like they are pressed for time to send or call ........that is managment responsibility to let us know not the union :blink: :wacko:

My "old man" is working this week cuz of System Fill & folks, they are running the extended Expedition down the line & are having nothing but problems . Looks like this launch is gonna be as fun as the last <_< . Hopefully they get it sorted or look for more layoffs. :angry: :unsure:

My "old man" is working this week cuz of System Fill & folks, they are running the extended Expedition down the line & are having nothing but problems . Looks like this launch is gonna be as fun as the last <_< . Hopefully they get it sorted or look for more layoffs. :angry: :unsure:

so are you guys working next week or ???

LOL

gee wiz i am gonna get a call telling me i have to work.......i am still waiting on the call to tell me we are off next week.......and i herd it had nothing to do with parts or because the contractors are behind ......herd it was something about somechips {computer} ......well at least the dips are already there lol

:rolleyes:

I called the plant today, and yes we start back up on the 13th. BTW, the lady I talked to in labor relations didn't know anything about any parts shortage, contractor problem, or anything else that would be cause for another down week. Typical bullshit rumors again.

Edited by Me

i am still waiting on the call telling me i have to work mon...........oh wait i am still waiting on the call telling me i dont have to work :lol:

I was at the local 900 on tuesday for a class and heard we were not working by a team leader who was working this week. He said that Cash told Nolen we were going to be down. I had a couple of friends call me that day and said the same thing. On wednesday I got a call from a supervisor saying to disregard the rumor that was spreading like fire and to report to work on monday. A friend of mine called me about 5 minutes after I got my call and said the same. I am glad that they called me right away. I am sure when you get to work on monday you will here that others recieved calls. Maybe they do not have your current phone number or maybe they just do not like you. :P Just kidding :)

Edited by sez

I was at the local 900 on tuesday for a class and heard we were not working by a team leader who was working this week. He said that Cash told Nolen we were going to be down. I had a couple of friends call me that day and said the same thing. On wednesday I got a call from a supervisor saying to disregard the rumor that was spreading like fire and to report to work on monday. A friend of mine called me about 5 minutes after I got my call and said the same. I am glad that they called me right away. I am sure when you get to work on monday you will here that others recieved calls. Maybe they do not have your current phone number or maybe they just do not like you. :P Just kidding :)

Your right, they don't like mh. And I'm being serious. But that's a good thing at ford. Notice, all the well liked supervisors hardly ever get promoted. If your well liked by the employees, you will go nowhere in this joke of a company.