Turn the Economy Around People

freedomlou

:redcard: Dear Ford Employee: Get involved with your company and stop crying. If you did'nt know it, you are the best paid employees in the country. Now! It is not easy out here. Get more involved in your company and help design a product people want to buy. This is the only way for you to survive. To all you union members, wake up!! Watch where you put you dollar. Think here for a minute. We are in a global market yet you all fight each other. How are you going to make it? Fighting back with your dollar is a start. Try this and you will see what I mean. Watch where you spend you dollar for the next 90 days. Do not purchase anything and I mean anything made in CHINA for the next 90 days. If you can do this, I garantee you will see a economic shift. If you can watch where you put your hard earn dollar and stop being selfish, you will see a change. Right now we are our own enemy and we are the only one's that do not see this.

Get involved with your Union and comsumer what you product. Stop paying for goods made out of the country and I garantee you will see more American with more money in their pockets.

We are the only ones that can control this process.

Wake people, wake up before st keeps on rolling down hill.

I welcome anyone to take this challenge. If you have what it takes you will start today

Sincerely,

Lou Rosario (Former NAP worker)

:redcard: Dear Ford Employee: Get involved with your company and stop crying. If you did'nt know it, you are the best paid employees in the country. Now! It is not easy out here. Get more involved in your company and help design a product people want to buy. This is the only way for you to survive. To all you union members, wake up!! Watch where you put you dollar. Think here for a minute. We are in a global market yet you all fight each other. How are you going to make it? Fighting back with your dollar is a start. Try this and you will see what I mean. Watch where you spend you dollar for the next 90 days. Do not purchase anything and I mean anything made in CHINA for the next 90 days. If you can do this, I garantee you will see a economic shift. If you can watch where you put your hard earn dollar and stop being selfish, you will see a change. Right now we are our own enemy and we are the only one's that do not see this.

Get involved with your Union and comsumer what you product. Stop paying for goods made out of the country and I garantee you will see more American with more money in their pockets.

I welcome anyone to take this challenge. If you have what it takes you will start today

Sincerely,

I agree we are our own enemy, but I certainly don't believe we are the best paid employee's in the country!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Shop around. I know the work is hard, and when you add the benefits that go with your pay, yes, yes you are! Now take the challenge and support our economy for 90 days!

I don't conscientiously by Chinese goods, normally I find the "Made in China" label after I have bought. Your right though if the govenment won't keep their goods off of our market, than if something is to be done it falls on personal responsibility!

I don't conscientiously by Chinese goods, normally I find the "Made in China" label after I have bought. Your right though if the govenment won't keep their goods off of our market, than if something is to be done it falls on personal responsibility!

Furious1Auto, you are right! It sure falls on us. I hope more people can understand this. Only we the American people can help the American People. This time to help our future the future of our country and the future of our children.

you are the best paid employees in the country.

There are many employees in this country that are paid more than us. So much, I won't even attempt a short list.

You could have said we are well paid, or even highly paid. But we are not the best paid.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

There are many employees in this country that are paid more than us. So much, I won't even attempt a short list.

You could have said we are well paid, or even highly paid. But we are not the best paid.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled thread.

The point is, we and all the American Work Force must start taking actions now to protect our jobs, standard of living and the economic future ahead. Are you willing to take this challenge? And will you spead the word?

The point is, we and all the American Work Force must start taking actions now to protect our jobs, standard of living and the economic future ahead. Are you willing to take this challenge? And will you spead the word?

It's a catch 22. This should have been done back when NAFTA was signed and the flood of imports started, it's the same in the auto industry. People looked to the cheaper goods to force the domestics to be competitive, and didn't believe or those who knew didn't recignize the long term affect because the were protecting their personal interests. Now we're at the point people recognize it because they are seeing the effects, and the media can not continue perpetuating the lie because of social forums like this! Now we are at the point where many have been buying these cheap goods for so long that they have put the domestics (manufacturing) out of business, or they have moved operations off shore to survive. This has cost many their jobs and their ability to buy the the domestic brands because they simply can't afford them! We have to demand our politicians draw back these free trade agreements slowly to ween the publics dependency. E-mail your Congressmen and Senators and let them know you are going to clean house at the next election and every after that until they begin working for us again!

Sincerely,

Best paid in the country, you don't get out much do you? My knee hurt, bad hands, can't open anything, bad shoulder, I can go on. Ford pay me a good salary in exchange for my body. I workout regularly, eat good and have always tried to stay in shape. All of you out there that think we are doing nothing for a good salary...you are so wrong. If the auto industry was the dream jobs to have...why did so many people take the buyout? I worked many jobs before Ford and have never seen so many people quit and I'm talking about their first day on the floor and or did not come back from launch break because they couldn't handle the line work. I know alot of people took the buyout because they did not want to transfer but all of them I spoke to from NAP said they were tire of hurting from working on the line...I am only talking about the assembly line workers young and old.

I put up with it because I have a goal to reach and I didn't want to start over with another company. It is very hard too get involved at DTP because they want to build the F150 the DTP way only and that's fine with me...keeping the peace makes it less stressful.

Edited by FANTASTICFORD

Sincerely,

Actually Lou, if we could do a study I'm sure we'd find that UAW workers are above and beyond , buyers of USA goods. Far and above the avg. Amercain consumer. Thats the bigger problem, we need more help from the other consumers. If you think this 90 day moratorium of yours will turn the US economy, you are surely mistaken. The economy is so huge, the UAW force is in the tenth of % of its total. I agree with you r logic, but the numbers dont add up. We need the US consumer to s ta rt making a difference. How's car sales by the way...........

Here is another good start, stay the hell out of WalMart! I hate that place. It's a cancer everywhere they pop up.

How about voting out all of Michigan State Government when the time comes, I have never heard of a STATE SHUTDOWN until I moved here. They are calling it a partial SD, this has got to be very embarrassing for all that live here. They want a 6% tax increase and health Care reform package for teachers, etc. I am more shock than embarrassed because I'm not from here, my reaction about MI is WOW!!!

Here is another good start, stay the hell out of WalMart! I hate that place. It's a cancer everywhere they pop up.

I agree.

Stay...far ...far away, from this "low price at any cost" abortion of a company.

It's been 5 years since I or any of my immediate family has stepped foot in a "China-Mart".

I hope sooner, rather than later....the average working class laymen will start to understand the corolation between Wal-Mart's low prices and the erosion of good paying manufacturing jobs here in the U.S.

We as U.S. Tax Payers and citizens are all currently paying for Wal-Mart's low prices, whether it be in subsidization of tens of thousands of Wal Mart employees health care coverage, or the diminished value of the U.S. dollar (partly due to the huge trade deficit with China).

Wal-Mart's insatiable appetite for all things made in China, and their poor wage and benefit packages have both helped to create a working middle class that now makes less than they did 10 years ago.

Sam Walton is probably rolling in his grave right now. Sam was a very patriotic businessmen, he believed what was good for the U.S. ...was also good for him. It really is ashame to see what his Company has become, under the reign of his greedy kids. Screw America.....whats good for the Walton kids...is good for the Walton Kids. :banghead:

Even our government keeps on making loans form China to pay bill. People this has to stop. Spread the word. Just taking to your COmgressmen will not work. hey are just looking out for their own pocket. Watch where you spend your dollar.

Then keep voting them out and turning over the government until they listen!

How about voting out all of Michigan State Government when the time comes, I have never heard of a STATE SHUTDOWN until I moved here. They are calling it a partial SD, this has got to be very embarrassing for all that live here. They want a 6% tax increase and health Care reform package for teachers, etc. I am more shock than embarrassed because I'm not from here, my reaction about MI is WOW!!!

Check the Michigan in General thread for my thoughts about it... You folks from other states should have been warned. Now you see the comedy acted out before your very eyes.