The real reason behind Ford's slumping sales

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I know what's wrong with you!

You don't know anything about me Lincoln. I may live in Alabama now and I love it here, it's a great state, friendly people, wouldn't trade it for the world. But I haven't always lived here and I'd wager if your silly ass lives to be 150 years old you still won't have seen as much of this life / world as I have. You still won't have done the things I've done. Don't take that as bragging though please, because all of those miles are both a gift and a curse and if you manage to experience the things I have you'll understand what I mean. I don't hold it against people the state they are from, you can find fault with the culture or people from any state or country if you are narrowminded enough to lump them all into one group. As you just did. There are good and bad everywhere, here in Alabama, up north in the eastern corridor, out west.

You don't know anything about me Lincoln. I may live in Alabama now and I love it here, it's a great state, friendly people, wouldn't trade it for the world. But I haven't always lived here and I'd wager if your silly ass lives to be 150 years old you still won't have seen as much of this life / world as I have. You still won't have done the things I've done. Don't take that as bragging though please, because all of those miles are both a gift and a curse and if you manage to experience the things I have you'll understand what I mean. I don't hold it against people the state they are from, you can find fault with the culture or people from any state or country if you are narrowminded enough to lump them all into one group. As you just did. There are good and bad everywhere, here in Alabama, up north in the eastern corridor, out west.

Where did I lump all of the Alabamians? If you haven't noticed I have been picking on YOU and I am starting to find out why YOU are so ignorant.

Where did I lump all of the Alabamians? .

Well gee, lets revisit the conversation dumb ass.

You asked:

Do you happen to be from Georgia? or any other southern state?

To which I said "Yeah, Alabama", and to which you responded

Now I know what's wrong with you!

The obvious insinuation being that there must be something wrong with people either from Georgia or from the southern United States in general of which Alabama is a part. Learn how the english language works idiot. If there is something wrong with me because I am from Alabama (according to your dick brain logic) or from the south in general then by default you are saying there is something wrong with all such people. The only ignorant person in this little exchange is your ignorant ass.

I've got to side with the AFA on this one - Ford is definitely in the wrong on this issue, not only morally, but from a business sense. I know a lot of people who have heard about this boycott - you must just run in a different circle of people.

It never a good thing to make your customers feel like they are compromising their values by buying your product.

Let me be the first to say I'm thankful for not being in your circle of people. :happy feet:

Well gee, lets revisit the conversation dumb ass.

You asked:

To which I said "Yeah, Alabama", and to which you responded

The obvious insinuation being that there must be something wrong with people either from Georgia or from the southern United States in general of which Alabama is a part. Learn how the english language works idiot. If there is something wrong with me because I am from Alabama (according to your dick brain logic) or from the south in general then by default you are saying there is something wrong with all such people. The only ignorant person in this little exchange is your ignorant ass.

No look, Mr.Redneck. Don't get me wrong. I will make this simple to you.

When a person is an idiot, and he also happens to be from a southern state (these are two MANDATORY RULES FOR THIS THEORY TO TAKE PLACE) then you can identify what's wrong with the person and why he/she is a pain in the ass. You, monsieur BlackHorse are a match, a %100 percent match.

When a person is an idiot, and he also happens to be from a southern state (these are two MANDATORY RULES FOR THIS THEORY TO TAKE PLACE) then you can identify what's wrong with the person and why he/she is a pain in the ass. You, monsieur BlackHorse are a match, a %100 percent match.

Eh, there are just as many idiots in northern states. Take any Yankees fan for example... :hysterical:

Wow, is that your own personal theory or did your prejudiced ass, narrow minded ignorant daddy teach it to you? Are you an expert on what constitutes a "redneck"? If so you clearly have never met any real rednecks. lol I think you better take your theory back to formula Lincoln. Better yet, try learning how not to be a prejudiced asshole, you'll find you have a lot more friends and you won't feel the urge fuck with people just because they happen to be from the south, as if where ever you are from is utopia. lol