The real reason behind Ford's slumping sales

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well of course. It must be the AFA and all of their hard work thats finally coming to fruitition.

Wait, who the hell are they?

I would personally like to take credit for the awesomeness that is the V8 now. Your thanks are appreciated. While I am at it, I also take credit for ending WWII. They knew I was gonna be born a short 36 years later. They didnt want to take the risk of dealing with me.

Yeah, and Subaru sure is hurting too, since they are very active in the GLBT world. Honda, and all imports, are doing same.

AFA's next target is unmarried straight couples living in "sin". So, don't think some of you above it all since your straight.

HEY! i like living in sin! i also use kid catchers as well, oops. i mean "protection". i guess that means im next on the boycott list.

Oh man, I can't remember. It was good though, in typical House fashion.

Also, "<stare> Mmm. Physics joke. We don't get enough of those. [although Schroedinger's cat isn't in two -places- at once, it's in two -states- at once: alive and dead]" Loved the 2001 ripoff/homage at the beginning. Love this season so far. Hopefully it stays 'lighter' than last season. Can't believe Wilson busted the bridge out of his Flying V, though. That seems very un-Wilson. Plus it darn near totals the guitar. That's where the resonance is imparted to the body. You can't just glue it back in.

As to the topic of this thread, it's ludicrous. As to Ford's fate--hopefully they can build a lineup strong enough to take market share in a declining market. I don't know that next year will be that much better than this, economy-wise.

Also: on a GM note--they said their incentive spending was flat year over year. That's fine, until you realize something like 20-25% of their volume comes from pickup trucks, and this means they're spending substantially the same incentivizing brand new trucks, vs. the GMT800s. If truck incentives were down substantially, incentive spending should be down as well.

I'm saying all this here, because, well, because I don't want to read 10 pages of posts on the sales topic to see if it's already been said.

Edited by RichardJensen

Also, "<stare> Mmm. Physics joke. We don't get enough of those. [although Schroedinger's cat isn't in two -places- at once, it's in two -states- at once: alive and dead]" Loved the 2001 ripoff/homage at the beginning. Love this season so far. Hopefully it stays 'lighter' than last season. Can't believe Wilson busted the bridge out of his Flying V, though. That seems very un-Wilson. Plus it darn near totals the guitar. That's where the resonance is imparted to the body. You can't just glue it back in.

As to the topic of this thread, it's ludicrous. As to Ford's fate--hopefully they can build a lineup strong enough to take market share in a declining market. I don't know that next year will be that much better than this, economy-wise.

Also: on a GM note--they said their incentive spending was flat year over year. That's fine, until you realize something like 20-25% of their volume comes from pickup trucks, and this means they're spending substantially the same incentivizing brand new trucks, vs. the GMT800s. If truck incentives were down substantially, incentive spending should be down as well.

I'm saying all this here, because, well, because I don't want to read 10 pages of posts on the sales topic to see if it's already been said.

Did he really break the bridge, or was it from another guitar? I think you would have been safe to say that there. See, this is what happens when you miss a day, or in some cases even a few hours lol.

Edited by suv_guy_19