The real reason behind Ford's slumping sales

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I figure the AFA will celebrate with a nice book-burning...stomping around in their festive jackboots and red armbands, arms held out in victorious salute! Can't party TOO hard, though...gotta put up those "labor camps" for the homosexuals and other undesirables!!

Okay, yeah, too far...maybe.

AFA stands up formorality and ethics. Evidently most of you on here have neither of these traits. This gay crap is getting shoved down our throats enough as it is. It is about time someone with integrity stands up for the moral majority.

Edited by OUFan22

AFA stands up formorality and ethics. Evidently most of you on here have neither of these traits. This gay crap is getting shoved down our throats enough as it is. It is about time someone with integrity stands up for the moral majority.

I being a straight male, think that it is time for groups such as the AFA to leave other people to their own business. It does not affect you that people are gay nor does it affect you that they live together outside of marriage. I have very high moral standards. They include abstaining from alcohol, tobacco, and drugs, following the laws of my country, and having respect for the lawful wishes and acts of the people around me. Perhaps you could learn from that last piece.

I take a stand for morality and ethics by respecting equally all people who respect others. I demonstrate integrity by treating all people fairly. Jesus didn't say "Hate people different from you", Jesus didn't even say "hate sinners". It wasn't until the sheep turned themselves over to that Pharasee Paul that hate got reintroduced to the flock.

Don't you dare claim your hatred is "morality", "ethics", or "integrity". It is nothing but the poison that feeds the cesspool of corruption that is organized religion.

I live in San Francisco. The gay community treats me with respect and I they. I don't care what they do in their personal lives and they don't judge me.

Although I am starting to get honked off that now that I am in my mid 40's that they don't try and hit on me as often :hysterical:

AFA is a bunch of hypocrits. The scream and jump up and down about gays. Yet do we see them doing anything about the high divorce rate, or people like Newt Gingrich who slept around on two of his 3 wives in the past, both instances which are equally as sinful, if not more, than anything homosexuals may do in their personal lives?

Nope - they love people like Gingrich or Bob Dole who left his first wife for Liddy.

The moral majority? :hysterical:

Lebanon%20Bail%20Bond%20Office.jpg

These people didn't get laid in highschool, and they believe that if they missed out, the rest of humanity should too.

Check out their Fearless Leader. . . . couldn't get laid in a whorehouse with a fistful of fifties.

wildmon.jpg

It might be a subject worthy of a sociology paper: are ugly people more likely to be fringe fundamentalists?

Edited by Edstock

I'm straight and very morally inclined, but I have a friend that is gay and I know others that are gay. You know what? It doesn't bother me...they're people just like everyone else except they have a different sexual orientation. There are FAR worse issues affecting this country right now than the "gay question," yet for some reason religious zealots always get hung up on that one. I was raised Catholic, but I am becoming more disgusted by the day with organized religion due to the blatant hypocrisy and bigotry practiced by some...moral majority my ass. God would have never wanted human beings to treat other human beings this way. No wonder fewer people are going to church and half of Europe doesn't believe in God any longer...the corruption of religious leaders is turning away those who actually HAVE morals.

I was raised Catholic, but I am becoming more disgusted by the day with organized religion due to the blatant hypocrisy and bigotry practiced by some...moral majority my ass. God would have never wanted human beings to treat other human beings this way. No wonder fewer people are going to church and half of Europe doesn't believe in God any longer...the corruption of religious leaders is turning away those who actually HAVE morals.

I share that view and have exactly the same experience. I believe in God, but not organized religion. I was also Catholic. There are many of their views about god and gods wishes, many interpretations that I do not share. This is the same reason that I don't share the views of the AFA.

I share that view and have exactly the same experience. I believe in God, but not organized religion. I was also Catholic. There are many of their views about god and gods wishes, many interpretations that I do not share. This is the same reason that I don't share the views of the AFA.

Ditto.

I'm personally much more upset seeing Lindsey Lohan, Paris Hilton, and Nicole Richie being shoved down my throat than caring if two dudes wanna play hide the sausage together. If they wanna get married and have a 50% divorce rate and be miserable, why should anyone deny them that?

I've got to side with the AFA on this one - Ford is definitely in the wrong on this issue, not only morally, but from a business sense. I know a lot of people who have heard about this boycott - you must just run in a different circle of people.

It never a good thing to make your customers feel like they are compromising their values by buying your product.

I've got to side with the AFA on this one - Ford is definitely in the wrong on this issue, not only morally, but from a business sense. I know a lot of people who have heard about this boycott - you must just run in a different circle of people.

It never a good thing to make your customers feel like they are compromising their values by buying your product.

There is nothing wrong with Ford taking the side of true morality and respect for all people. At one time in the US, it was considered a compromize of values to drink from the same fountain as a person of colour. Its Bold Moves like this that change the world.

I have very high moral standards. They include abstaining from alcohol, tobacco, and drugs, following the laws of my country, and having respect for the lawful wishes and acts of the people around me.

SUV guy, I like you buddy, but I gotta be honest . . . that list isn't that tuff to abide by buddy. LOL I mean that's good and all that you live by those standards, but it leaves open a lot of things you know. lol For instance

"Hi, I'm suv-guy, and I don't smoke, drink or do drugs and I'm law abiding. But on the weekends, I like to go to remote forest areas of the great white north and frolic about in the nude while I scream curse words at the local plant life."

LOL

No seriously dude, I'm just kidding. But for a minute there I was worried you and Pioneer were going to have a big old geek fest with the whole Battlestar Galactica / Star Trek exchange.

SUV guy, I like you buddy, but I gotta be honest . . . that list isn't that tuff to abide by buddy. LOL I mean that's good and all that you live by those standards, but it leaves open a lot of things you know. lol For instance

"Hi, I'm suv-guy, and I don't smoke, drink or do drugs and I'm law abiding. But on the weekends, I like to go to remote forest areas of the great white north and frolic about in the nude while I scream curse words at the local plant life."

LOL

No seriously dude, I'm just kidding. But for a minute there I was worried you and Pioneer were going to have a big old geek fest with the whole Battlestar Galactica / Star Trek exchange.

Yeah yeah, Star Trek is good, but I'm not going to bring it into this, and I don't frolic nude, lol. By the way, I for one thought the carver was cool.

Yeah yeah, Star Trek is good, but I'm not going to bring it into this, and I don't frolic nude, lol. By the way, I for one thought the carver was cool.

I know you did, because even though you're Canadian you still know what cool is. lol That's really the only reason I posted that bit, because I thought it was just cool as hell and nothing else. I figured you would find it pretty cool as well. Probably a limited driving season for such a vehicle in Canada though ay?

Wow..."moral majority". You almost can't say it without vomiting.

Not because I have anything against religion. The world can be a pretty shitty place. If you find something that gives you a moment's peace and comfort, hell pray to it. Faith in a God, I'm there.

I think it's mostly the arrogance of one person or any group thinking they know what is best for people everywhere, based on their interpretation of some divine text.

And I've seen more atrocities committed in the name of organized religion than any other reason or belief. My God understands you only get a few years on earth if your lucky,so you better enjoy the world he made for ya, and be thankful for the simple things.

:hysterical:

And, for the record, geek-fests are cool! :redcard: :party2:

I know you did, because even though you're Canadian you still know what cool is. lol That's really the only reason I posted that bit, because I thought it was just cool as hell and nothing else. I figured you would find it pretty cool as well. Probably a limited driving season for such a vehicle in Canada though ay?

Do you happen to be from Georgia? or any other southern state?

Well, since you don't have to worry about it falling over, being there are three wheels and all, I don't see what the problem would be. We do keep the roads clear and ice free. Bet you didn't know that, huh. LOL

Edited by suv_guy_19

Well, since you don't have to worry about it falling over, being there are three wheels and all, I don't see what the problem would be. We do keep the roads clear and ice free. Bet you didn't know that, huh. LOL

Yeah I'm just thinking it falls with such frequency up there that most people would opt for a car in the winter months. I guess it would work though, it was invented by the Dutch. God knows it snows over there.