Unbelievable!

gt5001

hey we got twins! thanks for a pic of 'my' car in the sunshine :)

Glad you liked the picture of my Mustang, Vista Blue is awesome in the sun! B) Kzinti like it too. Wish we could do something for him for all he is doing to help the people who are buying Fords.

Thanks for all the information and pictures you have shared with all of us. I know your Mustang will last as long as mine and you drive on the Salt & Snow roads. I have had NO issues with mine so far, hope it stays that way. Post a pictures of yours when the sun come out!

I had my '69 out the other day and was wondering about yours. I put it away last November when the new one came in. Still love the '69 Mustang!

Thanks,

Dan

:happy feet: I just got my brand new 06 Mustang yesterday. It is a loaded V6 Premium with pony pack. in Vista Blue with black leather interior, auto, & interior up. I went on the lot to look at an entry level Fusion, but they gave me a lease deal that was too good to refuse. 1000.01k dwn 301month, 36 mths 36k miles including everything. My wife's cousin was able to hook us up.

:happy feet: I just got my brand new 06 Mustang yesterday. It is a loaded V6 Premium with pony pack. in Vista Blue with black leather interior, auto, & interior up.

Congrats. My stang is a tungsten pony pack, purchased $100 over invoice in October. I have owned a 2001 Bullitt & a 94 & 96 Cobras. All things considered, the 2005+ car is a better overall vehicle. BTW, I started this thread to generate some new conversation about the Mustang.

:happy feet: I just got my brand new 06 Mustang yesterday. It is a loaded V6 Premium with pony pack. in Vista Blue with black leather interior, auto, & interior up. I went on the lot to look at an entry level Fusion, but they gave me a lease deal that was too good to refuse. 1000.01k dwn 301month, 36 mths 36k miles including everything. My wife's cousin was able to hook us up.

I put too many miles on my car to do a lease. probanly twice the norm i think. I just love driving my 05.

:)

I'm the proud owner of a 2006 GT Vert

I'm not driving mine today so I have a couple of questions for some of you more mechanically inclined Stangers.

1. Would installing a strut tower brace be worth the investment and if so would it necessitate other mods.?

2. Would installing a new cold air kit be worth the investment and if so.........?

Thanks

Roscoe