ENTRY LEVEL IS NOT TWO TIER!!!!

level

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody is to blame.Blame is what caused alot of this infighting.One person blaming another and so on for something we as workers have nothing to do with.

We don't design or market we don't decide on market to focus on.Now it is up to us to focus on the goal of turning this company around.It will be us who will be the one who do it.Not the management not Allen not Mark but us,we can make this happen.First we need to find our solidarity amonst ourselves and get this shit back on track,do you not agree?

hendew....what the hell happened to you. Seems as though you are riding the fence!!!

I do agree, but have never flip flop like you!!! You and Level must both be out of water!!

hendew....what the hell happened to you. Seems as though you are riding the fence!!!

I do agree, but have never flip flop like you!!! You and Level must both be out of water!!

I still don't agree with entry level.He answered my questions.This fighting was my concern from my first post on this thread.

Now that my questions are answered,I feel no need to ask anything that I'm not concerned with.

Does that clear up anything?

He's welcome here your a stranger!

Shut up Stupid

Obviously you opinions have come to an end and you are filling the page up with your daily life!!! nice!! Adds to your personallity and shows that you are real creditable!! GREAT JOB!! I know your seniority now...2007...you are 18 going on 12!!

Imawhosure warned you about alienating the members, it didn't help your position did it you Pirate! Tyralol1.gif

Solidarity to all members

Including compensation!

Obviously you opinions have come to an end and you are filling the page up with your daily life!!! nice!! Adds to your personallity and shows that you are real creditable!! GREAT JOB!! I know your seniority now...2007...you are 18 going on 12!!

Your an outcast here this is fun! F-cktard straight20jacket.jpg

The only Sane man in a crazy world, maybe your just misunderstood!