VIDEO: Ford has most top quality vehicles in auto industry

It's all propoganda......

getting on top in quality is the easy part maintaining it is the trick. I do my part and after is stops raining II won't change a thing. Don't let any defects out of you area once you have identified them whether it's yours or not. Give the customers what they have payed for, and when you buy the will also get a good vehicle!

Those Mexicans can really build a car.. :hysterical:

What about cars built here in the USA? :shades:

As I said before in another thread, it really has nothing to do with where the thing is built. What matters is training, technology, and engineering. That said, if all of Ford's vehicles were like the triplets, ford would be #1 in quality. Something to think about.

#1 in quality, but out of business for lack of sales. :hysterical::stirpot:

If they can hold on for a few more years the sales will come. As long things stay at the staus quo at Honda and Toyota, Ford will make huge gains. They need to keep ths up. It took the japanesse decades to dump the "Japanese built junk" stigma. But now with CR and JD power and the likes Consumers become informed much sooner of what is garbage and what is not.

Now that the Cat is outta the bag with CR they are going to have to be way more objective if they are going to salvage any of the credibilty they have left. Watch them have almost all domestics for top picks next year. And the Domestic most recomended will be Ford.

Also Fords Volume is way down from 8 years ago. It is much easier to insure high quality on lower production Volumes.

If Ford can keep the quality up in the face of increasing production volume they will eventualy bury every one else. Toyota and Honda could not do it. Hopefully Ford will be able to pull off what they could not.

Matthew

As I said before in another thread, it really has nothing to do with where the thing is built. What matters is training, technology, and engineering. That said, if all of Ford's vehicles were like the triplets, ford would be #1 in quality. Something to think about.

I think there is some false misconception about Mexicans being lazy. Simply not the case. It's an unfounded stereotype.

Me and my family have sworn by Ford quality for the past 30 years, this is not news to me but apparently it's about to become the best.

Look what happens when Ford focuses its attention on careful and meticulous launches instead of onslaughting the market with new product just for the hell of it!

Interesting video, interesting result, Milan is the third highest quality vehicle of all vehicles measured, from any manufacturer.

Great news for Ford.

Did you notice that the one guy messed up when talking about the MKX and MKZ (even though both are high quality vehicles)....he meant to say MKX, but said MKZ first, then corrected himself.

Me and my family have sworn by Ford quality for the past 30 years, this is not news to me but apparently it's about to become the best.

Look what happens when Ford focuses its attention on careful and meticulous launches instead of onslaughting the market with new product just for the hell of it!

You mean like Chrysler?!?