Gran Turismo 5 Quiz

You forgot to mention that GT5 is a PS3 exclusive game. I will NOT pay FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE DOLLARS for a piece of Sony/Japanese shit.

i said for the PS3 which is good enough and did you even take the damn quiz!

P.S. they dropped the 80 GB to $499.99

Edited by Ford-150

You forgot to mention that GT5 is a PS3 exclusive game. I will NOT pay FIVE HUNDRED AND NINETY NINE DOLLARS for a piece of Sony/Japanese shit.

The best part is that they lose money on every one. So does Microsoft with the 360. It does look real, I did pretty bad.

1ZVFT82H865138168.pdf

1ZVHT82H965147213.pdf

post-11790-1129669402_thumb.jpg

Edited by suv_guy_19

Right...it's Sony's fault. They forced you to spend $300 on a PS2. :finger:

That's one way to look at it, the way I look at it. It's Sony's fault that I don't own a PS3, they didn't make a reliable product that would justify paying more for it's successor.

When the PS3 began production, the 600 bucks unit cost Sony 900 bucks to make. That's 150 percent lost, IIRC, it only cost M$ 450 bucks to make the premium 360, that's a %125 percent lost on a cheaper console.

Add to that, M$ can easily take such loss, they can easily make up for that with Xbox Live. Sony on the other hand is deep in red, they can't survive for long if Blu-Ray flops.

That's one way to look at it, the way I look at it. It's Sony's fault that I don't own a PS3, they didn't make a reliable product that would justify paying more for it's successor.

When the PS3 began production, the 600 bucks unit cost Sony 900 bucks to make. That's 150 percent lost, IIRC, it only cost M$ 450 bucks to make the premium 360, that's a %125 percent lost on a cheaper console.

Add to that, M$ can easily take such loss, they can easily make up for that with Xbox Live. Sony on the other hand is deep in red, they can't survive for long if Blu-Ray flops.

Let's totally ignore the fact that PS3 is a blu-ray DVD player as well.

I have an original PS2 console that I'm still using with absolutely NO problems - ever.

Let's totally ignore the fact that PS3 is a blu-ray DVD player as well.

I have an original PS2 console that I'm still using with absolutely NO problems - ever.

That's like saying I have a 98 Windstar that's on the original tranny and engine/head gasket.

It could happen, but sadly, you're the exception, not the rule.

I'll just wait until I can buy a refurbished one for less than half the price. The nice little PS2 that I have sitting upstairs cost me $45 at EBgames a while back. Yeah, its a refurb, but, you know what? The part that was going to break did, and, if it does break, I'll just go get another one for even less money now.

But, my wife just got me a Nintendo Wii for my birthday. All I can say is, my kids and I are gonna have all kinds of fun with that thing. am I expecting to be blown away buy its amazing graphics? Not expecially, but, I liked what I saw out of the gamecube, and this thig has twice the punch that that had, so, really, it should be just fine.

wow thanks people for the derail about the PS3

i just wanted to see what people would get.....who cares if you don't like sony......i sure don't i myself like the xbox better

thank you SVT MAN and SUV_GUY for actually taking the quiz....some people on this board just have to much bitch stuck up there ass

Edited by Ford-150