Pic of 2009 f150 without camo

ray101988

Heres the link: http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-f-150-future.html

I'm not sure what i think of it...I would need to see more pics.

The Unveiled grille is not the same as the one under the camo. The one under the camo looks like a three bars are proportionatly the same, but the unveiled one the middle bar is thinner. I want to see a frontle view, from the profile it looks like the Ford emblem is missing and the oval is frosted into the upper and lower bars! Has anyone seen the front, or have a pic?

DD posted on another site that there will be different grills for different models. He said that the wheels and some other features point to that truck being the platium version. So hopefully the other grill looks better. He also said that its a bad pic and does it no justice, hopefully hes right.

The Unveiled grille is not the same as the one under the camo. The one under the camo looks like a three bars are proportionatly the same, but the unveiled one the middle bar is thinner. I want to see a frontle view, from the profile it looks like the Ford emblem is missing and the oval is frosted into the upper and lower bars! Has anyone seen the front, or have a pic?

The one I saw at the glasshouse a month ago, looked alot like the front of a F-250. very close

Edited by mcanton40

was it the same one on that pic from what you can tell?

Not for sure, but I think not from what I can see from the picture. The 2009 F-150 they had on display looked alot like a F-250 from the front. I really liked it, and I'm a truck guy. I own a 2007 Expedition.

Edited by mcanton40

The headlights look like they're going the route of the Toyota Tacoma.

I'm slapping my forehead about this going "no! no! no!"

????????? :doh:

I don't see anything but Ford in this truck....Don't know how people are seeing "other" trucks designs in the new 150.

It's amazing what people saw in the camo photos and what they see now in blurry photo that you can't see everything (front and rear).

????????? :doh:

I don't see anything but Ford in this truck....Don't know how people are seeing "other" trucks designs in the new 150.

It's amazing what people saw in the camo photos and what they see now in blurry photo that you can't see everything (front and rear).

I have seen the 09 F-150. And it does look alot like the F-250 front end

Edited by mcanton40

I have seen the 09 F-150. And it does look alot like the F-250 front end

If that is the case then I would like to once again like to caution Ford about making every product carry over the same design cues. They have over done the three bar grille, it was good on the Fusion and Edge but the Taurus X and Flex was taking it too far. I am glad they did not do the same to the Focus!

• 2 weeks later...
Heres the link: http://www.leftlanenews.com/ford-f-150-future.html

I'm not sure what i think of it...I would need to see more pics.

I like it, not sure about the chrome type strip below the body line towards the bottom of the doors, etc. that meets up w/ the bumpers, it looks kinda cheap. It looks like it may have powerfold running boards too, which is a cool option for a truck