tulsa glass plant files appeal

buckeye4life

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tulsa glass plant filed a appeal to international on 11/29/07 wanting ford to uphold there promises of the spinoff agreements (99,03,05mou)

? 05' MOU which was ratified, allowed Ford to buy back the Visteon plants to sell or close!! Good Luck.

There should be some opportunities to sign postings for other plants soon. I suggest if you find one you are interested in, to sign up. Opportunities may be limited the longer you wait.

tulsa glass plant filed a appeal to international on 11/29/07 wanting ford to uphold there promises of the spinoff agreements (99,03,05mou)

what part of "IT'S OVER" do those okies not understand? Sooners,pack it up cuz there's a new land rush in michigan! Oooo but it's cold there! By the way buckeyes suck and the sooners r your only hope! :happy feet: :happy feet:

what part of "IT'S OVER" do those okies not understand? Sooners,pack it up cuz there's a new land rush in michigan! Oooo but it's cold there! By the way buckeyes suck and the sooners r your only hope! :happy feet: :happy feet:

number 3 team in the nation sucks ? aaaahh ok! well at least we beat michigan!

LOL

May I ask politely, "what the fuck are you talking about?"

Who filed what kind of "appeal?" What "promises?" Be specific.

They are challanging basically the contracts on ach language. The basic thing is the letter about sale of a plant where the buyer has to honor the current contract. I personally feel it has no merit. The fighting should have been done in 05. They are probably going 2 get there nuts cut off and fed back 2 them. They refuse to accept what international has bee n telling them. In there narrow minded defense they have asked repededly for documentation on where that letter has changed for ach, but never has international provided it! :stirpot:

the union filed the appeal, international basically has turned there backs on the ach plants during this set of negotiations, in the 05 mou international stated that we ( ford ee's ) would be subsidised at our current locations regardless of who the owner is, also they are asking international to reconsider the proposal that the interested buyer has put on the table (wages,benefits etc...) Gonna get real interesting in the next few weeks?

ahh, ok, another U of M grad chimes in....

oh yeah GO BUCKS!

remember the last game 14 - 3 ?

91 yards offense sound right?

do you got along with anyone? what do you ge out of being an asshole to every one? I will be willing to bet $$$$ that we will read about youre punk ass in the paper because someone lost there temper and beat youre ass!

ACH was sold out to preserve the core membership's wages, I do want to say I voted against the contract but would like to point out that Visteon was very lucky that Ford took them back an created ACH. Otherwise the heart ache would have come earlier, Delphi was left for dead by GM and took the cut long ago! I prey for you all and hope I won't be the next one dragged away, I did what I could to save you sadly I was in the minority!

ACH was sold out to preserve the core membership's wages, I do want to say I voted against the contract but would like to point out that Visteon was very lucky that Ford took them back an created ACH. Otherwise the heart ache would have come earlier, Delphi was left for dead by GM and took the cut long ago! I prey for you all and hope I won't be the next one dragged away, I did what I could to save you sadly I was in the minority!

Visteon would of filed bankruptcy and left Ford with the burdon anyway. Do you know the regulations for spinning a company off? This was discussed here years ago, But one thing that stands out in my memory. Once a company spins a part of its self off. The spun-off unit has to be able to sustain its self for a certain amount of time. Or it has to take the spun-off unit back. I think Visteon was falling faster then the required time. hence ACH.

do you got along with anyone? what do you ge out of being an asshole to every one? I will be willing to bet $$$$ that we will read about youre punk ass in the paper because someone lost there temper and beat youre ass!

no i dont 'got along with anyone'! do you GOT ALONG WITH EVERYONE?

in fact, why dont your punk azz show up and i'll GIT ER DON, on you.

i read your name in the paper too.

did you understand ? is i speak you language bitch.

You do go a little over board!!

But..

LMAO........that is some funny sht!! Dude, I think that you are speaking his language! I needed a good laugh and I just about fell on the floor reading this!

:P

You do go a little over board!!

But..

LMAO........that is some funny sht!! Dude, I think that you are speaking his language! I needed a good laugh and I just about fell on the floor reading this!

:P

lol

that's why i'm here.

you said 'little'

heheheehe :stirpot::hysterical:

You been working out your dashboard installing muscles? You won't just be assembling parts soon. You'll have stepped up in the world. I guess that masters degree really will work out for you.

you have no clue what i'll be doing soon, i might be that border patrol agent that chasing you home mr. mexico!

illegal immigrant!

are you picking tomatoes today davdog?

you have no clue what i'll be doing soon, i might be that border patrol agent that chasing you home mr. mexico!

illegal immigrant!

You sure can talk allot of shit on the internet. Why don’t you give you’re real name? Or I M some of the people you act like a 4th grader to. It is because you don’t have the guts, now you will come back on and post some stupid little bullshit and wont back up a damn thing you say! non employee, I will get a shot gun.....blah blah blah blah blah

illegal immigrant!

I know what you will be doing soon, going on to 5th grade.lolololololololololololololololololoool

You sure can talk allot of shit on the internet. Why don’t you give you’re real name? Or I M some of the people you act like a 4th grader to. It is because you don’t have the guts, now you will come back on and post some stupid little bullshit and wont back up a damn thing you say! non employee, I will get a shot gun.....blah blah blah blah blah

i know who you are.....

be careful!

you sure dont know how to talk to people with bigger guns then you!

I see no anything wrong with these words!You hit nails and heads all the same.

Dark271 make funny is good man.

Leave him alone Gb13234241235125412341234r1gqegqet13454123423r you dum!