November 2007 Compact Car Sales

waymondospiff

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I think the haters just don't want to be proven wrong twice this year. (I think you all know EXACTLY what I am talking about here) They will say anything and everything to prevent Ford from having any success with the new Focus this year.

Example. What are you talking about? The new focus outright sucks. It needs to sell 50000 units per month and if it doesn't it can rot in hell. And another thing its ugly and underpowered and....

My solution. 1) :blah: 2) :slug: 3) :missing: :runaway: 4) :angel: :roses: :hyper: :play:

Edited by suv_guy_19

Example. What are you talking about? The new focus outright sucks. It needs to sell 50000 units per month and if it doesn't it can rot in hell. And another thing its ugly and underpowered and....

My solution. 1) :blah: 2) :slug: 3) :missing: :runaway: 4) :angel: :roses: :hyper: :play:

Oh I was just talking about the re-designed Escape. Remember that was going to be a colossal failure of epic proportions. When they saw that the average consumer really liked the new Escape and were buying it thats when they started to raise their expectations to some crazy out of this world numbers to consider it a success. I predict they will do exactly the same with the new Focus. I am sure we will see it happen in a few months.

Oh I was just talking about the re-designed Escape. Remember that was going to be a colossal failure of epic proportions. When they saw that the average consumer really liked the new Escape and were buying it thats when they started to raise their expectations to some crazy out of this world numbers to consider it a success. I predict they will do exactly the same with the new Focus. I am sure we will see it happen in a few months.

Oh I knew what you were talking about, I was just thinking out loud :lol: (only kidding of course).

Once again, 13 Recalls and crappy build quality for the first 4 years it was made make it a major accomplishment that they even sell half that number...

1. That was Ford of North America's fault for letting the bean counters loose on them, the same Focus in Europe was the most reliable car on the continent.

You make the mistake of blaming the car, and not the idiots who screwed it up.

2. Only the 2000's and 01's had build quality problems, I have a 2002 and it's build quality is excellent, not one little thing has ever been off, wrong, or broken.

Using your logic, a 2,000 unit sales increase over last Novembers dreadful sales isn't quite an accomplishment..

Edited by Blueblood

Now Silver, you listen here, and I mean it. Progress does not matter. Form now on we will focus on the past. We're going to go back as far as we have to for any issue to make sure that I can complain. The Model T was the best and almost only vehicle. Until we get back to having almost 100% of the market, we can't be happy. We ignore progress until we get to the exact same state and when we get there we complain because its not better. You really need to learn how REAL PEOPLE outside of the BON fantasy see things. Your a blind cheerleader who only follows around Richard. On yeah, I forgot, your also a neo con. :shades:

And you wonder why I think you're a troll????

Turning one of the best small cars in the world into one of the ugliest cars ever made isn't progress... :nonono:

Oh, it's not just sarcasm. It's a very pointed commentary on someone's hypocrisy.

The only hypocrite is you RJ, I only made that comment after being called a jackass, the point is to discuss Ford, not to analyze what people are saying about Ford, or get personal over people's opinions of Fords, as a mod, you should know this and set the example.

Yea, and you're one the worst offenders, notice you don't say anything when your fellow cheerleaders flame people.

And you're a mod? Biggest mistake ever..

Notice how we have fun with things and look on the bright side, and you hate things, get angry, and always look at the negative. You really need to find something that makes you happy.

Find that exact quote.

The only hypocrite is you RJ, I only made that comment after being called a jackass, the point is to discuss Ford, not to analyze what people are saying about Ford, or get personal over people's opinions of Fords, as a mod, you should know this and set the example.

If anyone gets personal over peoples opinions its you. I would also in very few cases call what you do a discussion of product.

Notice how we have fun with things and look on the bright side, and you hate things, get angry, and always look at the negative. You really need to find something that makes you happy.

Where have I heard this before? :rolleyes:

Sure you do, you and the cheerleaders always take criticism of Ford personal, you trash world class euro Fords, and you hate anybody that says anything different than you.

Pointing out facts about things Ford does it not being negative, it's being realistic, I guess you live in a fantasy world where everything is hunky dory, that's not reality, and it isn't helping Ford, and their new CEO would agree with me.

And you wonder why I think you're a troll????

Turning one of the best small cars in the world into one of the ugliest cars ever made isn't progress... :nonono:

I dunno, I thought the Focus was pretty damned ugly before. Although I do wish they would have kept a hatchback version, I think that was a mistake.

Where have I heard this before? :rolleyes:

Sure you do, you and the cheerleaders always take criticism of Ford personal, you trash world class euro Fords, and you hate anybody that says anything different than you.

Pointing out facts about things Ford does it not being negative, it's being realistic, I guess you live in a fantasy world where everything is hunky dory, that's not reality, and it isn't helping Ford, and their new CEO would agree with me.

Oh, have you spoken to Mulally recently? I'm not sure he would agree. If I recall he loved the Focus, called it the best small car Ford ever produced.

As for the rest of what you say, yeah, I take things personally, and think they are all fine....right. I do realize that things are getting better and progress is being made, something you seem to ignore. Ford is getting better, you along with a few others, just refuse to see it.

If anyone gets personal over peoples opinions its you. I would also in very few cases call what you do a discussion of product.

I don't get angry when people talk about drum brakes on the Escape, or the styling of the Focus, and why? Because I really do love Fords, and I want them to succeed and build the best cars and trucks period. How is supporting mediocrity supporting Ford?

And don't talk to me about discussing product, just about every thread here turns into some off-topic bandwidth wasting chit chat fest about obscure movie quotes, or cartoons.