November 2007 Compact Car Sales

waymondospiff

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And they did it without any refreshes, name changing, sport appearance packages, or anything. And they only offered one color.

Those were the days.

I guess its true that as we get more, we want more. We've become much more picky since then. Oh well, I wouldn't trade any of my vehicles for a model T.

:blah:

The only thing "dull and boring" about the US Focus compared to the Euro version is the lack of an ST or RS variant, which would be nice to have, but is hardly a necessity in the class when it comes to US competition. Your base model Focus is as dull and uninspiring as ours.

You can have the lot Nick l won't complain. Well maybe we should keep just one.

I love cats, I have ten of them, and they make me happy, I like dogs too, only have one of those, maybe I'll take them for a ride in a Ford Flex next year as it has plenty of legroom!

Holy shit thats a lot of cats.

Good for you though. Taking in those animals like that.

So do warts.

Just because it grows on you doesn't mean it's pretty.

(Sorry, I had to .. )

Classic!

We have 3 dogs and 3 turtles. The smallest dog, a toy poodle, is the boss of the hound/lab and the german shepherd. It's actually quite funny. The shepherd is a wimp though so....he is afraid of everything. You would swear we beat him....maybe his first owners did.

Do you watch The Dog Whisperer? You would be able to change that aspect of your dogs personality.