Sub Pay ?

Fordwife

Will it be direct deposited? His weekly checks are direct deposit and he gets the stub at work. I just talked to him and he did not get the check today. I hope he gets it next week. This makes it hard to do do bills at the end of the month!!

Yes, it is direct deposit. Usually I see it in my account a day before I get the check in the mail.

The sad part is the checks are done automaticly. Once they put you in as TLO, They send the info to MESC and then MESC responds that you were cut a check automaticly (all done by PC program) and the check should be cut for sub quickly. At our plant they are taking up (if not more) to 3 weeks after MARVIN sends the check.

My husband got his unemployment check on Thursday & then recieved his sub pay by direct deposit the Wednesday after that. More or less a week is what it took. I can totally relate to what a pain it is trying to get a budget sorted waiting for those checks but at least we're getting some money. ;) Now I heard MTP is supposed to have the whole month of July off, eeek that's going to be a pain to plan a budget on. I wonder which of us, my "old man" or myself will run from the house out our mind from "family togetherness" we'll be enjoying in July. LOL

Best wishes to everyone...

My husband got his unemployment check on Thursday & then recieved his sub pay by direct deposit the Wednesday after that. More or less a week is what it took. I can totally relate to what a pain it is trying to get a budget sorted waiting for those checks but at least we're getting some money. ;) Now I heard MTP is supposed to have the whole month of July off, eeek that's going to be a pain to plan a budget on. I wonder which of us, my "old man" or myself will run from the house out our mind from "family togetherness" we'll be enjoying in July. LOL

Best wishes to everyone...

Plus the last 2 weeks in june. Heard we're supposed to get a 4th vehicle in 07, until then, some more down weeks.

Just to clear up a little confusion here

I am at SLAP and we have been TLO for about a year so...

Here is the thing to remember,ALL FOMOCO checks are cut on MONDAY ,period end of story.

Now if the state does not report your unemployment by a certain time on MONDAY they will not cut your SUB check till the following MONDAY.

Which will make it a MONDAY late

Hope that helps :(

Just to clear up a little confusion here

I am at SLAP and we have been TLO for about a year so...

Here is the thing to remember,ALL FOMOCO checks are cut on MONDAY ,period end of story.

Now if the state does not report your unemployment by a certain time on MONDAY they will not cut your SUB check till the following MONDAY.

Which will make it a MONDAY late

Hope that helps :(

I was from SLAP and I miss it. SLAP is sooooo much better than Chicago. It sucks big time up here. They don't have a clue what is going on. They believe that they will never shut down, because Illinois gave them so much money to up date the plant. Are they going to be in for a shock. There are no plants safe from Mark Fields. I understand that your last day is March 10. I will be sorry to see it go. There are some great people in SLAP. I wish everyone the best and I hope that the sub and Gen will hold out for everyone. Best wishes to everyone back at home.

Peace out