OHAP Elections

Spring

Well, what a way to start the new year off right! We get Bruce Yates as our committeeman which should be all right since he's a BC but alas and alack, someone forgot to tell him he needs to show up to work first! They finally pulled Jimmy Hall off the line after lunch! Why did it take until AFTER lunch to bring Jimmy out on the floor? This is unfair to the people and to Jimmy, but that's the way things have been going around here, haven't they?! They're more interested in covering each other rather than taking care of the membership. But not to worry! They'll all be out there asking for YOUR vote! Many of you will notice that there has been some shifting of the committeemen in the areas. Hmmmm, could this be in order to help out some of those committeemen who are in trouble in their areas? Also, many thanks to Michael Donovan. He found out that we were without representation in Trim and he came in immediately!

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Found out to-day that Mike has been assigned full time to nightshift .We believe that this move and some others have political implications.However I would like to add my thanks to Mike for showing on what is not his shift. Question, will Yates be docked any of his holiday pay like the rest of us would be if we didn't show up?Somehow your tend to believe that for the most part the local leadership has abandoned the membership.Yes they will all start to come out of the woodworks now, but we will remember who was there for us when we needed them and who wasn't come election time.Happy New Year to all,hope like me you enjoyed your time off.

Well, what a way to start the new year off right! We get Bruce Yates as our committeeman which should be all right since he's a BC but alas and alack, someone forgot to tell him he needs to show up to work first! They finally pulled Jimmy Hall off the line after lunch! Why did it take until AFTER lunch to bring Jimmy out on the floor? This is unfair to the people and to Jimmy, but that's the way things have been going around here, haven't they?! They're more interested in covering each other rather than taking care of the membership. But not to worry! They'll all be out there asking for YOUR vote! Many of you will notice that there has been some shifting of the committeemen in the areas. Hmmmm, could this be in order to help out some of those committeemen who are in trouble in their areas? Also, many thanks to Michael Donovan. He found out that we were without representation in Trim and he came in immediately!

Who are you implying was covering for Bruce? I believe the company is responsible for replacing commtieemen, after they have determined there is a need to do so. So when did the compnay determine that Bruce was not available? How long after that did paint release Jimmy to go to the Floor? Was Labor relations or paint the party covering for Bruce??HMMM? While we're politiking lets examine the reason Mike came in early.

Was it to cover the trim area? Could be,but he didn't come in until after Jimmy had been relased and was covering the floor. Maybe he came in to handle a greivance for his favorite sister. You know the one that was diqualified from a group leaders job due to absences. It was a miracle all the absences diappeared. I wonder how that will play with all the other foks who have been disqualified for the same reason. Are they now eligible for the job and back pay to the day the were denied?

As far as shifting the commitee people, the company required a reduction in representatives based on population. I guess Nick could have just let the affected areas go withoiut representation, but he decided it would be better if he reassigned some of the remaining folks.

One last new item. The infamous Donovan steak fry. Was it a steak fry or a reception for the newly wed Paul? If it were both, were the invited guest required to purchase a steak fry ticket? If not how do the Jerry supporters feel about subsidizing the reception? If they were required to pay, how do they feel about subsidizing Jwerry's political aspirations? Please undersatnd I personally don't see anything wrong with it either way I'm just curious

Edited by Irish_Dad

Found out to-day that Mike has been assigned full time to nightshift .We believe that this move and some others have political implications.However I would like to add my thanks to Mike for showing on what is not his shift. Question, will Yates be docked any of his holiday pay like the rest of us would be if we didn't show up?Somehow your tend to believe that for the most part the local leadership has abandoned the membership.Yes they will all start to come out of the woodworks now, but we will remember who was there for us when we needed them and who wasn't come election time.Happy New Year to all,hope like me you enjoyed your time off.

Laddy, when you say that the moves will have political implications are you saying that the reassigned committemen wil deliberatly sabotage the efforts of the person that reassigned them?? When did the local leadership abandon the membership?? I seem to remember that the company broke off negotiations, so the leadership was doing thier job. If you mean in the manner in which the membership is represented on the floor that would be the job of you and the other committemen wouldn't it? I mean DUDE, that is the job you ran for. The fact that you want to use it to discredit the Chairman isn't his failing, it is yours and thos that paly the same games you have been playing for the past three years.

Lets set the record straight. From day one there has been a nasty little group of elected and other folks who have tried repeatedly to discredit Nick adn his efforts. Despite all of thier best efforts thay have not been successful. That goes to show two things ! Nick must be doing his job and doing it right. If he weren't you would have a hell of a lot more than bullshit inuendo and a whisper campaign to go on now. Secondly this group of backstabbing little whiners aren't very effective, even when they operate from the shadows. You guys should be ashaed of yourselves instead of helping the membership you deliberatley failed to do so to further your own little political agenda. Then you claim ithat your only concern is the welfare of the membership.

Just heard that the skilled trade committeeman is getting a job with the International.Was told he starts next week.

I am so glad to hear that.....You guys had the trades committeman Chris Viscomi. Our Local President said he was one of the sharpest people he has come across. Jeff has met alot of UAW people over the years. He had nothing but high praises for that guy.

I am glad to see he was rewarded for his efforts. I know trades are very happy with him from Sterling. Nice to see a good guy win for once.

We were sure our President would have been selected but he is saying he wants to hang around for a while.

I hear rumors he is going to run for Chairman. :shades:

Edited by wakeup

Who are you implying was covering for Bruce? I believe the company is responsible for replacing commtieemen, after they have determined there is a need to do so. So when did the compnay determine that Bruce was not available? How long after that did paint release Jimmy to go to the Floor? Was Labor relations or paint the party covering for Bruce??HMMM? While we're politiking lets examine the reason Mike came in early.

Was it to cover the trim area? Could be,but he didn't come in until after Jimmy had been relased and was covering the floor. Maybe he came in to handle a greivance for his favorite sister. You know the one that was diqualified from a group leaders job due to absences. It was a miracle all the absences diappeared. I wonder how that will play with all the other foks who have been disqualified for the same reason. Are they now eligible for the job and back pay to the day the were denied?

As far as shifting the commitee people, the company required a reduction in representatives based on population. I guess Nick could have just let the affected areas go withoiut representation, but he decided it would be better if he reassigned some of the remaining folks.

One last new item. The infamous Donovan steak fry. Was it a steak fry or a reception for the newly wed Paul? If it were both, were the invited guest required to purchase a steak fry ticket? If not how do the Jerry supporters feel about subsidizing the reception? If they were required to pay, how do they feel about subsidizing Jwerry's political aspirations? Please undersatnd I personally don't see anything wrong with it either way I'm just curious

Nick confirmed that he stopped his time. I blame the company for not releasing him. Regardless, it should have been much sooner than it was. It's not like this is the first time this has happened with this particular person. You tell me who is responsible since you seem to have some inside information. As for Michael, he was already on his way in because he'd heard what was going on. He was in BEFORE Jimmy was released. Favorite sister? Hah! That's a good one. But you need to get your facts straight. I have the group leader job and its not a miracle when Labor and Medical haven't done what they're supposed to do nor is it a miracle when you look at SENIORITY. I realize that you probably aren't real big on seniority but it might surprise you that it's pretty important to the people on the floor. Thank God Michael was there to handle it since we only have the two BCs. Not like the politics weren't blatant on that one! Hell, even the region agreed that games were being played with my job bid. You see, unlike you, I'd have a problem with that on principle no matter who it was but I don't think you let principles bother you. But you tell me how its going to play out since you apparently have all the answers. As far as moving the committeemen around, some people were shifted, some were not. Yes there was a reduction but that would still not explain many of the moves. As for the steak fry, get over it. There will be more, you go to one of those and see for yourself. In fact, I'll even buy your ticket for you since you seem so disgruntled that you didn't make it to the last one. ;)

Edited by Spring

Spring is totally right! Seniority is all we have! And the company is walking all over it an no one in the union seems to be doing anything about it. I can't believe Irish Dad would argue against seniority! But after coming over from Lorain I've seen what seniority means over here - nothing! It's all who you know and the good ole boy system. There have been very few reps here that will actually stand up for seniority. I know from personal experience that I can't even talk to Bruce Yates because he can't tell me the same thing twice. I get a different story every time and he's always blaming someone else for what happens. I don't care where you came from or who you know, the bottom line should always be seniority and that is not what is happening. This is a very serious issue for the people on the line. Irish Dad, I don't think you're actually on the line because if you were you wouldn't be saying stuff like that. We've got the company adding work to jobs even after the 120 day clock and no one does anything. We've got people being passed up on job bids and no one does anything. We've got people being assigned jobs and no one in the company or the union cares about seniority. These are things that are affecting workers on the line and the only ones who would argue against it must be company or they've used the buddy system to get something for themself. And you definitely don't work in Trim so you don't know!

Nick confirmed that he stopped his time. I blame the company for not releasing him. Regardless, it should have been much sooner than it was. It's not like this is the first time this has happened with this particular person. You tell me who is responsible since you seem to have some inside information. As for Michael, he was already on his way in because he'd heard what was going on. He was in BEFORE Jimmy was released. Favorite sister? Hah! That's a good one. But you need to get your facts straight. I have the group leader job and its not a miracle when Labor and Medical haven't done what they're supposed to do nor is it a miracle when you look at SENIORITY. I realize that you probably aren't real big on seniority but it might surprise you that it's pretty important to the people on the floor. Thank God Michael was there to handle it since we only have the two BCs. Not like the politics weren't blatant on that one! Hell, even the region agreed that games were being played with my job bid. You see, unlike you, I'd have a problem with that on principle no matter who it was but I don't think you let principles bother you. But you tell me how its going to play out since you apparently have all the answers. As far as moving the committeemen around, some people were shifted, some were not. Yes there was a reduction but that would still not explain many of the moves. As for the steak fry, get over it. There will be more, you go to one of those and see for yourself. In fact, I'll even buy your ticket for you since you seem so disgruntled that you didn't make it to the last one. ;)

:hysterical: I'm so glad you brought up seniority. Let's discuss the torque job that was supposed to be Mr Welles job (by seniority). Brother Mike Donovan made it happen so as to get the job to Mr Burress. Out of line of seniority. Jerry was questioned about what he thought of this hog; by Pete Kitts.(seems Pete didnt agree) Jerry thought the Michael hog was OK, "ya gotta let em do their job, laddy" Talk to me and all of us about fucking seniority will ya??? You wouldn't know it if it hit you in the face. By the way, what was that that hit you in the face....lol :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I am so glad to hear that.....You guys had the trades committeman Chris Viscomi. Our Local President said he was one of the sharpest people he has come across. Jeff has met alot of UAW people over the years. He had nothing but high praises for that guy.

I am glad to see he was rewarded for his efforts. I know trades are very happy with him from Sterling. Nice to see a good guy win for once.

We were sure our President would have been selected but he is saying he wants to hang around for a while.

Yeah... that guy does no his shit. Wonder where they are putting him? Maybe they could make him our servicing rep!! I heard he was running for chairman also....guess he won't be doing that. He is young and would be better for the membership at higher level!

I thought that Jeff was going on??? He would be great to service us also!! It would be better for him to service us out of the region office. Closer to home. He is also pretty young and has a great background and a sound head on his shoulders!! Hope they open their eyes and start putting on some young guns!!

Edited by Captain723

:hysterical: I'm so glad you brought up seniority. Let's discuss the torque job that was supposed to be Mr Welles job (by seniority). Brother Mike Donovan made it happen so as to get the job to Mr Burress. Out of line of seniority. Jerry was questioned about what he thought of this hog; by Pete Kitts.(seems Pete didnt agree) Jerry thought the Michael hog was OK, "ya gotta let em do their job, laddy" Talk to me and all of us about fucking seniority will ya??? You wouldn't know it if it hit you in the face. By the way, what was that that hit you in the face....lol :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

You mean the torque job that Welles turned down? And then lied about? The job Burress was on that Candelario "forgot" to mat him on? Like the way the other Welles brother got his job? Signing in the margins? The same Pete Kitts that got pissed off when some of the brothers from Avon that were forced over to Lorain reminded Kitts how they were treated like dogshit when they went over there? And what hit YOU in the face? Lemme guess? Cory Earl! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Spoke to some tradesmen.Was suprised to hear them say that Viscomi would probably not have been re-elected.However he's gone so we will never know.If they have an election(don't know the way they do these replacements in skilled trades)will we have one also for b/c?Heard that Donovan and that group are having another steak fry soon.the simple way to see the real facts in Spring"s job bid is to see the bid sheet.If she was the most senior and the company tried to bypass her then the union' period should fight for her.If this was not the case then she should be removed and the job given to the most senior person.If she is not removed then we can safely assume that she is on the job LEGALLY and that someone is just trying to play politics.either way the TRUTH is easy to find out.So lets see what the FACTS show.

Spoke to some tradesmen.Was suprised to hear them say that Viscomi would probably not have been re-elected.However he's gone so we will never know.If they have an election(don't know the way they do these replacements in skilled trades)will we have one also for b/c?Heard that Donovan and that group are having another steak fry soon.the simple way to see the real facts in Spring"s job bid is to see the bid sheet.If she was the most senior and the company tried to bypass her then the union' period should fight for her.If this was not the case then she should be removed and the job given to the most senior person.If she is not removed then we can safely assume that she is on the job LEGALLY and that someone is just trying to play politics.either way the TRUTH is easy to find out.So lets see what the FACTS show.

Don't hide behind a fake name. It makes you ball-less

I was elected four consecutive terms and held the job 12 years in a row. That is a record for any skilled trades chairman, especially here. Can you say that? One thing all elected people need to remember is that you can't make "everyone" happy "all" the time. I have sure learned that lesson in my 12 years as Skilled Trades Chairman. But I kept the majority happy and I damn sure kept work in house.

I am leaving, so it doesn't do me any good to play word games with you on the computer. I expect to keep fighting for all of us to the best of my abilities in my new position.

What I do want to say before I leave, is that this forum makes Ohio Assembly Plant look like the biggest joke in the system with all of the bullshit politics played on here by a few folks looking to pump up themselves by making others look bad.

Everyone reading this needs to ask themselves one question. Why is it that some people are not doing things to make themselves look good in the eyes of the membership, instead of making others in their race look bad? You should run for office on your own laurels, not on others "alleged" mistakes. Especially when the "allegations" come from opponents. Half truths, twisted tales designed to make them look better in the eyes of the membership only tear apart this plant and this local.

Salary people, hourly people, V.P's, the whole damn world can come on here and reads this assinine bullshit. You air our dirty laundry to the whole world, and half of it isn't even true. It shines a bad light on our plant that is uncalled for. Most of you don't have the balls to say any of this to anyone's face in public, because you would be called on it. Ford owns this website, it should be either be pulled down, or you should have to log in with real info and prove you are an employee to view it IMO.

Many of you do not see the inner workings of the Union structure, you work your job every day and base your opinions on what you hear. It is a shame that most of the work that is done, is unknown to the membership. 90% of the membership never goes to the Union with a problem so they really don't know what goes on or what they do. The game is changed, it is all defense right now.

The biggest problem with the Ohio Assembly Union is the lack of solidarity on some of the structure's part. I am not knocking anyone in particular here, as I no longer have any political motives. But when elections are over, the Union is expected to put aside politics and work for the betterment of the membership, not spend the next three years in office trying to make someone above them look bad so they can move up, or make someone below them look bad so they can't move up.

Whoever gets elected should remember that, or you are doing a disservice to the membership. The membership should make decisions based on actions, not on hype or accusation.

You all have a great future at Ohio Assembly, I will miss the plant dearly, it was my home for 17 years. I wish all of you the best of luck with the new product and hope your sales soar through the roof.

I hope in my new position I can be of service to all of you once again.

Chris Viscomi

Edited by chris viscomi

Don't hide behind a fake name. It makes you ball-less

I was elected four consecutive terms and held the job 12 years in a row. That is a record for any skilled trades chairman, especially here. Can you say that? One thing all elected people need to remember is that you can't make "everyone" happy "all" the time. I have sure learned that lesson in my 12 years as Skilled Trades Chairman. But I kept the majority happy and I damn sure kept work in house.

I am leaving, so it doesn't do me any good to play word games with you on the computer. I expect to keep fighting for all of us to the best of my abilities in my new position.

What I do want to say before I leave, is that this forum makes Ohio Assembly Plant look like the biggest joke in the system with all of the bullshit politics played on here by a few folks looking to pump up themselves by making others look bad.

Everyone reading this needs to ask themselves one question. Why is it that some people are not doing things to make themselves look good in the eyes of the membership, instead of making others in their race look bad? You should run for office on your own laurels, not on others "alleged" mistakes. Especially when the "allegations" come from opponents. Half truths, twisted tales designed to make them look better in the eyes of the membership only tear apart this plant and this local.

Salary people, hourly people, V.P's, the whole damn world can come on here and reads this assinine bullshit. You air our dirty laundry to the whole world, and half of it isn't even true. It shines a bad light on our plant that is uncalled for. Most of you don't have the balls to say any of this to anyone's face in public, because you would be called on it. Ford owns this website, it should be either be pulled down, or you should have to log in with real info and prove you are an employee to view it IMO.

Many of you do not see the inner workings of the Union structure, you work your job every day and base your opinions on what you hear. It is a shame that most of the work that is done, is unknown to the membership. 90% of the membership never goes to the Union with a problem so they really don't know what goes on or what they do. The game is changed, it is all defense right now.

The biggest problem with the Ohio Assembly Union is the lack of solidarity on some of the structure's part. I am not knocking anyone in particular here, as I no longer have any political motives. But when elections are over, the Union is expected to put aside politics and work for the betterment of the membership, not spend the next three years in office trying to make someone above them look bad so they can move up, or make someone below them look bad so they can't move up.

Whoever gets elected should remember that, or you are doing a disservice to the membership. The membership should make decisions based on actions, not on hype or accusation.

You all have a great future at Ohio Assembly, I will miss the plant dearly, it was my home for 17 years. I wish all of you the best of luck with the new product and hope your sales soar through the roof.

I hope in my new position I can be of service to all of you once again.

Chris Viscomi

Bitter sweet good bye. Timing is never right when a good man leaves. You have always looked out for the betterment of the membership. You will still be serving the members, just in a different manner. Bob will be getting a great leader to add to his staff. He is surrounding himself with good people. Good Luck and do us all proud!! :shades:

Power Tool and Spring must be drinking from the same pitcher of Kool Aid. Where did I say that I don't respect seniority? What I said is that everyone should be treated the same way. If one persons record can be expunged of all the absences and late arrival that put them on the top 100 list, every person denied a bid based on the same reason should also have thier record expunged so that they are qualified for thier jobs. This protects seniority. See if someone wiht more seniority than Mary was denied a job bid because of thier record and thier record were expunged like Mary's then they would be qualitifed for the job that thier seniority entitled them to. Chaniging the rules to accomodate any one particular person VIOLATES tTHE SRNIORITY PROCESS. (For those listening from other plants the tyop 100 list is comprised of those who have the most absences and/ or late arrivals in the plant. So if your attendance record is worse than 95% of the plant you are not allowed to be placed on certain critical operations, like group leader or some stock jobs.)

Now for the claim that all of thier problems revolve around Yates. I am no fan of the slickster, but to blame him for all of your woes after he has been in the area for a whole two days seems to be a bit extreme. This is case of playing one BC against another BC. It has been going on in trim since the last election and it will continue past the next election. But you need to realize that if you play these games you need to bear some of the responsibility for the poor service you get as a result of the game. If there are truely violations of peoples seniority rights that needs to be addressed and if you committeeeman is not doing the job you need to carry your butt down to the union meetings and tell people (Mary is well aware of the this procedure). Understand though that just because you scream violation don't make it so, just like here. Marys greiavance does not have anything to do with seniority and everything to do with the top 100 list. If she is entitled to have her record expunged than so am I and the other 98 folks on the list with us.

" If she is entitled to have her record expunged than so am I and the other 98 folks on the list with us."

Fuck that top 100 list. You all should be terminated. That way people who want and need to work can have gainful employment.

(That way I can move up the seniority list a little too)

Power Tool and Spring must be drinking from the same pitcher of Kool Aid. Where did I say that I don't respect seniority? What I said is that everyone should be treated the same way. If one persons record can be expunged of all the absences and late arrival that put them on the top 100 list, every person denied a bid based on the same reason should also have thier record expunged so that they are qualified for thier jobs. This protects seniority. See if someone wiht more seniority than Mary was denied a job bid because of thier record and thier record were expunged like Mary's then they would be qualitifed for the job that thier seniority entitled them to. Chaniging the rules to accomodate any one particular person VIOLATES tTHE SRNIORITY PROCESS. (For those listening from other plants the tyop 100 list is comprised of those who have the most absences and/ or late arrivals in the plant. So if your attendance record is worse than 95% of the plant you are not allowed to be placed on certain critical operations, like group leader or some stock jobs.)

Now for the claim that all of thier problems revolve around Yates. I am no fan of the slickster, but to blame him for all of your woes after he has been in the area for a whole two days seems to be a bit extreme. This is case of playing one BC against another BC. It has been going on in trim since the last election and it will continue past the next election. But you need to realize that if you play these games you need to bear some of the responsibility for the poor service you get as a result of the game. If there are truely violations of peoples seniority rights that needs to be addressed and if you committeeeman is not doing the job you need to carry your butt down to the union meetings and tell people (Mary is well aware of the this procedure). Understand though that just because you scream violation don't make it so, just like here. Marys greiavance does not have anything to do with seniority and everything to do with the top 100 list. If she is entitled to have her record expunged than so am I and the other 98 folks on the list with us.

Refering to Yates as a slickster leads me to believe that you are aware of his reputation.Obviously he did not earn this reputation in two days.When you butt is stuck in an office most of the day then I can understand as to why it is hard to see what violations of the memberships rights are taking place.I realize that at times we may be foolish but we are not stupid.So are you saying that a more senior person was removed from the job and that Mary was then placed on the job?YOU DID SAY that her grievance was not about seniority,so then how did she get the job?Will the union have her removed legally off the job if she did not have the seniority to be placed on it in the first place.Maybe you are one of the one's whom Viscomi wrote about who try to play games.

Refering to Yates as a slickster leads me to believe that you are aware of his reputation.Obviously he did not earn this reputation in two days.When you butt is stuck in an office most of the day then I can understand as to why it is hard to see what violations of the memberships rights are taking place.I realize that at times we may be foolish but we are not stupid.So are you saying that a more senior person was removed from the job and that Mary was then placed on the job?YOU DID SAY that her grievance was not about seniority,so then how did she get the job?Will the union have her removed legally off the job if she did not have the seniority to be placed on it in the first place.Maybe you are one of the one's whom Viscomi wrote about who try to play games.

Hey Flash, maybe he was talking about you! You are on here more than anyone trashing people. But never anyone on your little ticket! Amazing that all of the people you are running with are immune to your putrid spewing mouth isn't it? Complete irony, or design? :stirpot:

Sorry wrong person, not stuck in office all day. What I said is if any other person was denied a bid because they were on the top 100 list that person should have thier record expunged(just like Mary) and be given the job they bid on. Guess you may be as stupid as you belive I think you are.(take your time , you'll get it). As far as the members getting thier rights violated, weren't you elected to prevent that? Are you saying that you either can't, or won't, do the job the membership has asked you to do? Bold statement with less than 6 months to go for re-election.

Edited by Irish_Dad

Excuse me Irish Dad,if you will please read your own statement, second last sentence,you stated that Mary's grievance had nothing to do with seniority,you then ,when questioned tried to send the issue in a different direction.This would appear to be the way some representatives of this administration operate,if issues arise where seniority is involved change the issue.Now you know why the MAJORITY of the people are opposed to this administration.Yes, Yates may be a slickster as you called him but he seems to have a lot of company.

Sorry wrong person, not stuck in office all day. What I said is if any other person was denied a bid because they were on the top 100 list that person should have thier record expunged(just like Mary) and be given the job they bid on. Guess you may be as stupid as you belive I think you are.(take your time , you'll get it). As far as the members getting thier rights violated, weren't you elected to prevent that? Are you saying that you either can't, or won't, do the job the membership has asked you to do? Bold statement with less than 6 months to go for re-election.

First of all, lets start dealing in facts. I realize that this may be a foreign concept to some of you but give it a try. I was not on the so called top 100 list. My grievance was based on the fact that my seniority rights were violated. My grievance was settled based on seniority rights. I got the job bid based on my seniority. Bottom line. It's refreshing to see that seniority does still count even though it has not always been the case. I continue to be amazed by the hypocrisy of some people. They espouse seniority when it comes to them but when it comes to other people they will say it doesn't matter. Seniority is the cornerstone of unionism and must be upheld. You cannot argue against it. The region had to get involved in this unfortunately and they said the same thing. I was the senior employee and it was solely on that fact that I was awarded the job bid. I defy ANY of you to argue against seniority.

First of all, lets start dealing in facts. I realize that this may be a foreign concept to some of you but give it a try. I was not on the so called top 100 list. My grievance was based on the fact that my seniority rights were violated. My grievance was settled based on seniority rights. I got the job bid based on my seniority. Bottom line. It's refreshing to see that seniority does still count even though it has not always been the case. I continue to be amazed by the hypocrisy of some people. They espouse seniority when it comes to them but when it comes to other people they will say it doesn't matter. Seniority is the cornerstone of unionism and must be upheld. You cannot argue against it. The region had to get involved in this unfortunately and they said the same thing. I was the senior employee and it was solely on that fact that I was awarded the job bid. I defy ANY of you to argue against seniority.

:hysterical: Was your record expunged ???? Facts are not foreign to ant of us except the Donovans and their cronies. The pure truth will never be uttered by any of them; just some twisted half truth or ommission of factual points. Wake up, nobody is buying your garbage. :hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical: Was your record expunged ???? Facts are not foreign to ant of us except the Donovans and their cronies. The pure truth will never be uttered by any of them; just some twisted half truth or ommission of factual points. Wake up, nobody is buying your garbage. :hysterical::hysterical:

No, I quite think it's more the OTHER way around. No one is buying YOUR garbage anymore. Your little house of cards is falling down and now you're all running scared. Boo hoo. You know perfectly well my record was never expunged. There wasn't a record to expunge, in spite of the efforts of some to make up things that weren't true. I noticed something very telling. You don't want to address the question at hand. SENIORITY. But then none of you were ever very big on that, were you? That was always something you preferred to ignore. I'm sure that you wish you could expunge a few things, don't you? Hmmmmm :shades: I'm going to do you a bit of a favor and clue you into something - the membership is so on to you and won't fall for your nonsense anymore. They've decided that they deserve better and I believe they mean to see that they get it. Too bad for you! ;)

No, I quite think it's more the OTHER way around. No one is buying YOUR garbage anymore. Your little house of cards is falling down and now you're all running scared. Boo hoo. You know perfectly well my record was never expunged. There wasn't a record to expunge, in spite of the efforts of some to make up things that weren't true. I noticed something very telling. You don't want to address the question at hand. SENIORITY. But then none of you were ever very big on that, were you? That was always something you preferred to ignore. I'm sure that you wish you could expunge a few things, don't you? Hmmmmm :shades: I'm going to do you a bit of a favor and clue you into something - the membership is so on to you and won't fall for your nonsense anymore. They've decided that they deserve better and I believe they mean to see that they get it. Too bad for you! ;)

Sorry it won't play. You said earlier that the reason you didn't get the job was because "Labor and Medical haven't done what they're supposed to ". Now if there were no record to clean up why would you medical be involved at all? The official terminology may have been different, but the effect is teh same. Take the brother bonus and play through. The company did not skip over your name for no reason. If they had the committeeman would have been able to handle the greivance with no problem, in your case a BC had to get invovled.

Sorry it won't play. You said earlier that the reason you didn't get the job was because "Labor and Medical haven't done what they're supposed to ". Now if there were no record to clean up why would you medical be involved at all? The official terminology may have been different, but the effect is teh same. Take the brother bonus and play through. The company did not skip over your name for no reason. If they had the committeeman would have been able to handle the greivance with no problem, in your case a BC had to get invovled.

No, it isn't different. As a matter of fact, it was a simple matter to rectify. There was no brother bonus. Say all you want, the bottom line is that the grievance was filed due to a violation of my seniority rights and that's it. Keep trying to blow smoke and flash mirrors, it won't change anything. It was purely a matter of seniority. Seniority won.