DTP Newsletter

Bigcountry

As plenty of people have said,DTP's union is worthless!!!!!! So you should not expect anything positive from them.

Hey after all you got one of ours from SRP. He was somehow promoted within a couple of months of flowing to DTP last summer. Go figure. He couldnt stay in a job or office a full term. He was too eager for the next higher step. Until he lost badly at the Chair job, then he couldnt even bring himself to congratulate the winner...he just bolted. I guess he's found his true home. Good Luck......

We were told in Bodyshop that the last week of Feb and the first week of March were confirmed down weeks. Geeeeez would someone please get this shit straight! I swear these morons at the Rouge have no idea what communication means. So what is is now, do we or don't we have it off? :banghead::banghead:

Hey fellas, just remember this shit when election time is here in march!!! You know its just a matter of time before these shit sniffin cock roaches are lined up outside the gates asking for are votes promising us the world!!! But just remember, ACTIONS speak louder than words!!! And in this sorry excuse of a union its " NO ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!!! I say lets put everyone of these no good crooks back on the line and let them see the " utopia" they have created :stirpot::hysterical: All I have to say to them is ROTATE :hysterical::hysterical:

Hey fellas, just remember this shit when election time is here in march!!! You know its just a matter of time before these shit sniffin cock roaches are lined up outside the gates asking for are votes promising us the world!!! But just remember, ACTIONS speak louder than words!!! And in this sorry excuse of a union its " NO ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS!!! I say lets put everyone of these no good crooks back on the line and let them see the " utopia" they have created :stirpot::hysterical: All I have to say to them is ROTATE :hysterical::hysterical:

I would say that in the case of DTP unit and the DTP/body unit INACTIONS speak louder than words not actions :stirpot:

Thanks for the heads up on the main plant letter Big

We were told in Bodyshop that the last week of Feb and the first week of March were confirmed down weeks. Geeeeez would someone please get this shit straight! I swear these morons at the Rouge have no idea what communication means. So what is is now, do we or don't we have it off? :banghead::banghead:

From what I can see, Body Sop has been close to down all week. HAHAHA lol

With all the trucks cut out in the last 2 days I'd say somebody has been down either paint or body..

Body is one huge cluster fuck after they installed all the new equipment in the back end. We have yet to run one solid day without a huge breakdown. Was so bad last night they came around asking people to work 11.5, and are begging for us to come in on Saturday to make up lost production. On the upside the OT is nice. :happy feet:

The letter stated "potential" down weeks. They are unconfirmed. I don't know what is wrong with keeping the members informed of the current situation. Just my 2 cents.....

Body is one huge cluster fuck after they installed all the new equipment in the back end. We have yet to run one solid day without a huge breakdown. Was so bad last night they came around asking people to work 11.5, and are begging for us to come in on Saturday to make up lost production. On the upside the OT is nice. :happy feet:

Yet they need them bad enough to lay us off. Go figure

Thanks also. Nice to see that with all the Ford-ACH employees looking for future opportunities, DTP is looking for ways to protect their temps. Nice priorities, nice.
With Ford haveing a few thousand ACH workers within the 50 mile radious of DTP I see it highly unlikely that they will have any luck in protecting there temps. Most of these ACHers will jump at the next oppertunity to go to a Ford Plant. These temp workers at DTP hired in as just that TEMPs, and if they want to be perminate workers at ford they will have to get in a long line and wait.