Toyota Tundra is an inferior truck

SVT_MAN

I do agree with the concept of the site. But I think a couple of "notes" should at least be put in there. Like, which "Tundra" are we referring to exactly? The brand new model, the previous, or both?

I recall one issue that bothered me on the previous Tundra. If I'm not mistaken, it was the standard and extended cab. Basically Toyota decided to not follow the governments requirement for LATCH and TETHERS for child seat safety. I would have to say that is a fairly blatant safety issue.

It's the new, current 07+ Tundra.

That is a blatant safety issue.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know what? If you need proof that the rear bed isn't secured properly, watch the crash test in comparison to the Ford. The bed doesn't move AT ALL on the Ford. Watch how much it flexes on the Toyota!

Wow, that's a lot of bed movement, you should post a link to the Ford crash test as well.

Hell yeh, I didn't even notice the Toyo behind it. I wish I had the money to own and maintain that truck!

It wasn't really a Toyota, just a wrecked car with a 'yota badge stuck on. It was in response to your Yaris crushing Super Duty comment to FordLOL. Did you see the Tundra version?

No. an F750 Crew Cab for personal use. As for the crushing, I think a weekly crushing a random dealers would be neat. :hysterical:

That'd be funny, it could be like those weekly Bold Moves videos/episodes from a while back, except this time it's crushing Toyotas. Hey, the Russians are already crushing Lexus'. We as a country may not agree with what Russia is doing, but I'll agree with that.

My local dealer has several (maybe they're 650s?), they're like $90,000, and I see several on the road, just like that one I pictured.

No. an F750 Crew Cab for personal use. As for the crushing, I think a weekly crushing a random dealers would be neat. :hysterical:

You have to go to a local Ford commercial truck dealer, we have one in the valley of Clevland and another one in Elyria, OH. They also still sell the old Areo-Max Semi's that are now rebadged/rebranded Sterling Trucks.

Edited by Furious1Auto

Yeah........................................ Stop wasting your parents money and concentrate on your education!! Then maybe you will actually graduate from college and NOT have to drive a Ford!

What a collegian does in his or her spare time is basically up to them.

It likewise is not too difficult to graduate college if you are smart.

What college did you go to, ehhhh???

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Toyota Tundra buyers!

Hey you can't park that animal there!

Bart: I better go check out this Mongo character (reaches for gun belt)

Jim:Oh no, don't do that.

Bart: Why not?

Jim: If you shoot him you'll just make him mad.

Mongo only pawn in... game of life.

Classic

Edited by Mark B. Morrow