what would you do to GOD?

GBI

By the way, don't kid yourself about the "theory of evolution."

There are so many God haters that want to run their own lives and disprove creation, they would stop at nothing to prove it. Fact is, evolution cannot be proven, therefore it is a theory and always will be a theory.

It takes more faith to believe in evolution that it does in creation.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we evolved, what are the odds that a male and female evolved at the same time?

If we evolved, how do you explain why people do bad things. We all would agree if we were honest that there are some crimes that people do that are horrible. How did these actions evolve?

If we evolved, then where is "survival of the fittest?" Why don't we run around destroying anything that is of no use to us. What benefit would it be for me to help someone?

I'm sure there will be rantings from others, but there is good and bad in this world.

Good and bad could not evolve from nothing.

Therefore, God and Satan exist.

The bible says the world is 6000 years old. Do you believe that?

If we evolved, what are the odds that a male and female evolved at the same time?

If we evolved, how do you explain why people do bad things. We all would agree if we were honest that there are some crimes that people do that are horrible. How did these actions evolve?

If we evolved, then where is "survival of the fittest?" Why don't we run around destroying anything that is of no use to us. What benefit would it be for me to help someone?

I'm sure there will be rantings from others, but there is good and bad in this world.

Which "god" are you referring to? Jewish? Xtian? Muslim? Catholic? Protestant? Mormon? Be specific.

"God" didn't create man; man created "god."

By the way, don't kid yourself about the "theory of evolution."

There are so many God haters that want to run their own lives and disprove creation, they would stop at nothing to prove it. Fact is, evolution cannot be proven, therefore it is a theory and always will be a theory.

It takes more faith to believe in evolution that it does in creation.

"Fact is," evolution is the single, most tested and unifying theory in science; it works.

If you're a Xtian, your fairy tale says that your "god" made a woman out of a man's rib.

Is that true? How do you know?

if we didnt evolve,why do you have an appendix? why do you have canine teeth?why do you have complete bone structure for a tail(in fact babies are rarely born with tails,weird huh?)

why would an omnipotent god create creatures that were incapable of adapting and changing to allow survival (which,in the short term is all evolution represents)?

why does the existance of evolution negate the existance of god?it is evidence of god,if anything.

it is the need to "explain" things that led to the myth of religion in the first place(not to confuse religous myth with an actual god)and it is fear that lead to the need to explain.dont fear the chaos,its all that is sure and constant.in fact,its best not to fear anything at all,no matter what you do,what you fear,what you worship,we all end up as worm food.

if we didnt evolve,why do you have an appendix? why do you have canine teeth?why do you have complete bone structure for a tail(in fact babies are rarely born with tails,weird huh?)

why would an omnipotent god create creatures that were incapable of adapting and changing to allow survival (which,in the short term is all evolution represents)?

why does the existance of evolution negate the existance of god?it is evidence of god,if anything.

it is the need to "explain" things that led to the myth of religion in the first place(not to confuse religous myth with an actual god)and it is fear that lead to the need to explain.dont fear the chaos,its all that is sure and constant.in fact,its best not to fear anything at all,no matter what you do,what you fear,what you worship,we all end up as worm food.

We could debate this more than time allows. Neither of us will convince the other because we cannot physically "see" the evidence on either side. My faith comes from studying Science and reading the Bible. Your faith is recycled and comes from looking at science and dismissing the Bible. Be fair, study both sides before you make a stance.

It is easy to take jabs at religion because people created religion. My faith is not in religion, it is in God. And, I also don't fear anything, I know my God. But He is not just mine, He is for anybody that wants to believe.

We could debate this more than time allows. Neither of us will convince the other because we cannot physically "see" the evidence on either side. My faith comes from studying Science and reading the Bible. Your faith is recycled and comes from looking at science and dismissing the Bible. Be fair, study both sides before you make a stance.

It is easy to take jabs at religion because people created religion. My faith is not in religion, it is in God. And, I also don't fear anything, I know my God. But He is not just mine, He is for anybody that wants to believe.

We have plenty of time; are you afraid of something? You didn't answer any of gunnut's questions, so I'll repeat one: what's the purpose of your appendix?

Also, if you think we're the product of "intelligent design," what's the purpose of male tits?

We have plenty of time; are you afraid of something? You didn't answer any of gunnut's questions, so I'll repeat one: what's the purpose of your appendix?

Also, if you think we're the product of "intelligent design," what's the purpose of male tits?

Quick google of human appendix and from a less RELIGIOUS angle.

Just 2 cents in an age old argument.

As for the man tits, without em, HOW else could you give yer bud a purple nurple???

Edited by sparky1520

Anybody want to see something really neat? Go to Wendy's and order any salad on their menu with a medium soda and see what the total is.

Dave Thomas must have been the devil! :stirpot:

I finally saw The Simpson's Movie, bro. Hilarious!! One of the best scenes is when the family's in church, and grandpa passes out. Homer flips thru the bible and says, "there's no answers in here!"

I finally saw The Simpson's Movie, bro. Hilarious!! One of the best scenes is when the family's in church, and grandpa passes out. Homer flips thru the bible and says, "there's no answers in here!"

yeah I loved it when the simpsons where more political satire. doh!

A superior being comes to earth. He has "The Answer" in an envelope and gives you a choice. You write down your beliefs. If your beliefs are true, then you get ten million dollars. If they are wrong, you die. Would you open the envelope?

I am so convinced that religion is a hoax that the question that you posed makes no sense. If I live my whole life with a twisted sense of reality, then I am losing a lot. That is what people who are hooked on beliefs in fantasies are giving up. They lose their ability to think straight.

Just what are you losing?

Many religions don't have a "hell." Bhuddism, Hinduism, Shinto, Native American, etc. Millions of people believe in those religions.

How do you know THEY are wrong, and you're right?

Smile ebritt, there is no god---and there is no hell.

You missed my point. If you are wrong, then you go to hell. If I am wrong then ....nothing.

Who stands to lose most, me or you?