Yet Another Honda Recall

range

Shop photobucket or google and see if there are any little clips of anything of interest to you. Right click and scroll down to "properties" so you can COPY the link and then go to your controls and post it in your signature. IT'S SO FUN!

Thanks buddy..........

btw the Hillary one is so fuckin great....... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Those tiny death traps scare the shit out of me personally. I don't want something that was designed to only withstand accidents with other 1800lb vehicles. Go to one of those wonderful european websites where there's tons of photos of accidents with B class cars where the passengers are just completely mauled. I'd rather not run into the back of a cube truck and have the skin ripped completely off my face because I got rear ended by someone playing with an Ipod or TomTom thank you very much.

Edited by kevinb120

Those tiny death traps scare the shit out of me personally. I don't want something that was designed to only withstand accidents with other 1800lb vehicles. Go to one of those wonderful european websites where there's tons of photos of accidents with B class cars where the passengers are just completely mauled. I'd rather not run into the back of a cube truck and have the skin ripped completely off my face because I got rear ended by someone playing with an Ipod or TomTom thank you very much.

If you think Fits are bad, think of what would happen to a Smart car.

I've seen them running in traffic lately, my Edge looks like an Excursion next to those things. I've even seen them doing the same dumb shit like not using turn signals and lane jockeying in front of semis coming up to the light.

I've always said its a shame that so much medical technology(i.e. drugs) and various safety equipment that have filled the population with stupid people that would of long ago tried to pet a saber tooth tiger or fallen off of a cliff chasing a butterfly if nature was allowed to run its course. Now they run congress. At least the Smart car brings a little Darwinism back to the 21'st century...

Edited by kevinb120