Big bunch of new F-150 photos

Roadrunner

The Truck does look Fantastic!!! I have one little gripe with the Lariat interior. The Temperature control buttons on the HVAC look cheesy with the Big Red and Blue triangles. They would have looked better with dials or just use an outlined triangle. :stirpot::stirpot:

Just my 2 cents...

The Truck does look Fantastic!!! I have one little gripe with the Lariat interior. The Temperature control buttons on the HVAC look cheesy with the Big Red and Blue triangles. They would have looked better with dials or just use an outlined triangle. :stirpot::stirpot:

Just my 2 cents...

I am disappointed by some of the switchgear designs in vehicles like the new Flex, F-150, and MKS. All the buttons are roughly the same size, shape and appearance. The most important buttons are given no more emphasis than the least, which wasn't the case with the previous switchgear or the buttons used in the new Focus/Escape.

Just my 2 cents...

I agree, it does look fantastic. A simple line could look good as well, like the current switchgear.

I don't have a problem with the current switchgear, unlike some people. I don't even mind the brick too much, it works, doesn't it. Could it look better, yes, could it look worse, I suppose. I do like the current climate controls though.