2009 Acura RL

NickF1011

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the new full sized Accord, what is the point of Acura? It was for fan boys :baby: who loved the Integra, problem was they all bought used, so no profits for Honda. So, now they make shopping mall SUV's :cheerleader: and boring sedans.

Who fucking cares, other than the V-tech fanatics? :drool: Who BTW still only buy used Cvic/Integra hatchbacks and add fart pipes. :burnout: A base LX with 'mods' is the biggest joke, as if.... :speedie:

Agreed, Ford has nothing to compete with the CTS. Will Ford every produce a sedan with some hint of sportyness?

A production MKR is said to be coming in a rather short period of time.

Nothing sporty about an AWD sedan with 350+ horsepower?

Nope, nothing sporty at all. :banghead:

The Acura lineup is not crap. However, the RL is a f**king joke!! How can your flagship vehicle have a freaking V6 that spits out only 300 HP while all your competitors have V8s?? Someone at Acura needs to be fired pronto!! Borrowing a page from cheerleaders, the TL and TSX are due to be replaced with better vehicles in the near future. :hysterical: :hysterical:

Although i cant agree with your "far superior" statement, I'll go even further and state that the MKS will outsell the RL in the first month!!

Yes, the TL and TSX will be replaced by uglified new models.....think MDX + RL + RDX designs cues all thrown into one (well, 2) vehicles. Talk about ugly.

I'm impressed, a positive outlook on a Ford vehicle, that has to be a first for you, FordLOL.

Edited by rmc523

You mean CSX. The old Civic rebadge was called the EL, thats why our long Expy has to be called max.

What am I missing here? In the states it is called EL...

Its called the Max in Canada?

Peace and Blessings

I still see one of those ELs here in the states.....it's the only one I know of.

The Expedition EL (US) is called the Expedition Max in Canada because Acura owns the EL name in Canada, but not in the US.