2280 Elected officals caught on tape.

wakeup

I still think it was wakeup and the other guy who fanned the fires of this thread had mod set up somehow. Like a phone call to channel 4 after their hostile takeover attempt of 2280 blew up in there sorry ass faces. :censored:

Did you watch the news....they had drots....these can only be attained from within the plant. It had to be someone from 2280 HR or UAW that printed this info and gave to the news! Someone from 400 or 228 does not have access to this!

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still think it was wakeup and the other guy who fanned the fires of this thread had mod set up somehow. Like a phone call to channel 4 after their hostile takeover attempt of 2280 blew up in there sorry ass faces. :censored:

why would I want to screw anyone from 2280? I was just reporting what I heard from the guy who was in the truck with MOD at the time...he gave a guy a ride home and they shoved a camera in his face...that guy told everyone about it...until MOD told him to shut up. His own buddy spilled the beans.. :redcard:

That was the story MOD,STefani and Lambert told everyone to cover thier own asses.."it's all about the merger" now the that story don't fit and they look like complete liars... :finger:

What did I say it's about not going to work and drinking on the job. I did not lie but they lied about other people to cover thier asses.

I never thought that was Jeff's style or personality from the begining...and from what I understand, Jeff was a MOD and Lambert fan before they started to blame him for all of this. Then they blame Tony P and say its about a merger.. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Nice spin doctoring! only problem is they were following him for 4-5 month before the merger was even being talked about! Jeff and Johnny were in National Negotiations at that time...Mod will need moves like Barry Sanders to get out of this one.

The spin did'nt work might I suggest the juke. :shades:

Edited by wakeup

What hostile takeover you stupid jackass...WAKEUP

I just saw the Channel 4 news expose.Very Disturbing to say the least.As a UAW member all I can ask is WHY?Why did someone 'rat' out the Union Officials?Also can you tell me what is being made at Van Dyke Plant?Unbelievable.This may hurt sales

Supposedly followed them for that many months. We're taking him at his word. They only showed them during the winter. while i am sure that Kevin wouldn't lie, i am also sure that Saddam Hussein still has WMD's.

so they followed Mod since when???? August, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec.....and then the next April they showed it. I'm sure it took that long to show this...

the drots

the fundraiser bulletin

Mod's house one morning (supposedly MLK day)

Mod at the store a couple times

Ron heading home

Mod getting confronted

Ron getting confronted

plenty of generic Ford autoplant footage

the Van Dyke gate

minutes of Ron Harbour

watch the video. there's no footage of anything prior to 2008. This all happened after the New Year around the time of the merger issues.

So there's months of tailing and only 2 minutes of actual footage. The whole thing is flimsy and spotty. The bowling event was a Local fundraiser not a bowling tournment or league. :slap:

ljc, does any of that really matter? While I agree with what you say,

all the viewing public is going to see is Ford Motor Co. employees

effing off on the clock. It not only looks bad for the UAW but for

all FoMoCo employees

ljc, does any of that really matter? While I agree with what you say,

all the viewing public is going to see is Ford Motor Co. employees

effing off on the clock. It not only looks bad for the UAW but for

all FoMoCo employees

I agree with you and besides someone getting revenge on someone else what good is gonna come from it Mullaly is gonna steam.Terrible Public Relations.Could be some people getting fired over this.That plant is in for hell.I am not here to judge because I do not know what lead up to this but man to go and 'rat' and make all Ford Uaw Workers look bad,,,,,,geeeez

Supposedly followed them for that many months. We're taking him at his word. They only showed them during the winter. while i am sure that Kevin wouldn't lie, i am also sure that Saddam Hussein still has WMD's.

so they followed Mod since when???? August, Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec.....and then the next April they showed it. I'm sure it took that long to show this...

the drots

the fundraiser bulletin

Ron heading home

Mod getting confronted

Ron getting confronted

the Van Dyke gate

minutes of Ron Harbour

watch the video. there's no footage of anything prior to 2008. This all happened after the New Year around the time of the merger issues.

So there's months of tailing and only 2 minutes of actual footage. The whole thing is flimsy and spotty. The bowling event was a Local fundraiser not a bowling tournment or league. :slap:

ok and I am still not getting your point..your saying Kevin is not a liar but the whole story even the timeline is bullshit?

cmon man get off the merger story and come clean..that had nothing to do with MOD's drinking problem.

ok and I am still not getting your point..your saying Kevin is not a liar but the whole story even the timeline is bullshit?

cmon man get off the merger story and come clean..that had nothing to do with MOD's drinking problem.

Hey I thought you left for good ?? But since you are here.......... :hysterical: :happy feet: :finger: :fan: :bike::stirpot: and a special one from WDIV..... :camera::camera::camera:

LOL !!!!!!!

Wow wakeup, you are a pure genius. Through some kind of voodoo magic you got channel 4 to follow around a couple of high ranking union officials from 2280 doing things they are not supposed to be doing on company time. That will sure teach them a lesson not to resist our sneaky plan to take over 2280. GENIUS, PURE GENIUS. I almost forgot, somehow managed to whip up some fake pay drots and pther paperwork to make it look like they were screwing around on company time and getting paid for it. WOW

Edited by fordsterling

Wow wakeup, you are a pure genius. Through some kind of voodoo magic you got channel 4 to follow around a couple of high ranking union officials from 2280 doing things they are not supposed to be doing on company time. That will sure teach them a lesson not to resist our sneaky plan to take over 2280. GENIUS, PURE GENIUS. :stirpot:

Thank you...I was unaware I was that smart or had an agenda against 2280 lol but I do like the attention.. :bowdown:

Wow wakeup, you are a pure genius. Through some kind of voodoo magic you got channel 4 to follow around a couple of high ranking union officials from 2280 doing things they are not supposed to be doing on company time. That will sure teach them a lesson not to resist our sneaky plan to take over 2280. GENIUS, PURE GENIUS. I almost forgot, somehow managed to whip up some fake pay drots and pther paperwork to make it look like they were screwing around on company time and getting paid for it. WOW

It was Tony Pinelli....no wait it was Jeff terry...nope wait it was Johnny Verellin...hold on it was wakup....and that capn guy on blue oval :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: but it's not MODS fault for not going to work and drinking all day?

Denial is an ugly thing to watch. :do what:

Who gives a shit about some damn letter. On Monday, a shit load of trades hit the street, (only 1 millwright), the cuts were so deep that production has been impacted. Supervisors are looking for their trades and they are gone. We thought Mod was fighting for us and now we see he was'nt even in the plant. Morris is still defending him. Call me all the names you want, but what part of what I have typed is not true?

Only 1 MW? correct me if Im wrong but didn't 6F just cut 2MW's on days, 2 on midnights, and about to cut another on days? Didn't we just lose a leader in FN? We had 3 take the buyout and one to the street. We have only lost what? Approx 45 in the last 4 years with no replacements.

What work have I ever tried to scab? The only work that has gone from one trade to another since Mod has been in office is Tubes to fitters and waycovers to millwrights. (Fig never stops trying to steel pallet rollers). If you know of more, please let me know. My question is why does anything go to anyone? Why dont we honor past practice? If a new job comes into the plant, it should be up for grabs, but if a trade has done a job for 30 years who the hell is Mod to say Lets change it?

You referring to the rollers that were stolen from the MW's? Yes MW's always did that job.

How would compressed air lines be considered toolmaker work? Please do explain that to me.

Way covers? Like I said put the thesaurus down. A guard is guard, call it what you want, its still a guard. Last I checked that is MW work.

Why would new work be considered up for grabs? Are you too stupid to know the difference between what is your work and what is others? Or is just a fact of life that you view new machinery as a chance to take the same basic mechanical functions and rename them in hopes of stealing work? Who always did the turrets in AX4N? Or are we calling them tool holders now?

Only 1 MW? correct me if Im wrong but didn't 6F just cut 2MW's on days, 2 on midnights, and about to cut another on days? Didn't we just lose a leader in FN? We had 3 take the buyout and one to the street. We have only lost what? Approx 45 in the last 4 years with no replacements.

You referring to the rollers that were stolen from the MW's? Yes MW's always did that job.

How would compressed air lines be considered toolmaker work? Please do explain that to me.

Way covers? Like I said put the thesaurus down. A guard is guard, call it what you want, its still a guard. Last I checked that is MW work.

Why would new work be considered up for grabs? Are you too stupid to know the difference between what is your work and what is others? Or is just a fact of life that you view new machinery as a chance to take the same basic mechanical functions and rename them in hopes of stealing work? Who always did the turrets in AX4N? Or are we calling them tool holders now?

yeah, I agree with VD, we are all going to be dealing with that...there is another thread for that...it's called IMT's are alive. Level seems to know alot about those kinds of situations in trades...you may get an intelligent answer from him..

are you saying MOD is protecting himself with millwrights to stay elected? I don't understand his point? either way he needs to be in another thread.

the drots

the fundraiser bulletin

Ron heading home

Mod getting confronted

Ron getting confronted

the Van Dyke gate

minutes of Ron Harbour

well, MOD and Sadam now have somthing in common :rip: . Did Seroko retire right after they taped him?

If you watch the the second story Thursday night an actor is reading from blue oval, the posts he is quoting from is none other than capt. bs and wakup. Both bottom feeders worst of the worst.

Could you please give me one instance that I have BS'ed on??? Are you even an employee or did you take a buy out to be a comedian??

Hey I thought you left for good ?? But since you are here.......... :hysterical: :happy feet: :finger: :fan: :bike::stirpot: and a special one from WDIV..... :camera::camera::camera:

LOL !!!!!!!

Thanks for the welcome back. As you see I was not lying. I guess it's obvious who's been telling a few fibbs. So I will say thank you and :lastyear:

If you re-read his post waldfk...he said if he is wrong he will be gone for good......great he has risen ffrom the dead!! :rip:

:heartbreaker: I guess I may break a few hearts... :hysterical: Thanks for the welcome back cotter :roses:

However, I wish I was wrong! Really a shame!! Were the other guys pretty much forced to retirelast year when they got caught? WHat is going on with your local negotiations? I hope it is complete already?

Quite honestly he should do the right thing and just resign...don't be a kilpatrick for the membership. I was hoping it was not that bad.

Edited by wakeup

:heartbreaker: I guess I may break a few hearts... :hysterical: Thanks for the welcome back cotter :roses:

However, I wish I was wrong! Really a shame!! Were the other guys pretty much forced to retirelast year when they got caught? WHat is going on with your local negotiations? I hope it is complete already?

Quite honestly he should do the right thing and just resign...don't be a kilpatrick for the membership. I was hoping it was not that bad.

PICWELCOMEBACKKOTTER7FORBLOG.jpg

032707kwame.jpg

28410093_08e49f5427_m.jpg

I just saw the Channel 4 news expose.Very Disturbing to say the least.As a UAW member all I can ask is WHY?Why did someone 'rat' out the Union Officials?Also can you tell me what is being made at Van Dyke Plant?Unbelievable.This may hurt sales

Very good question Fatso, it's too far of a reach to think that someone in VD is so gung ho about this merger talk that they teamed up with someone on the outside to bring this about. No, I think some petty anger is fueling this entirely from inside the plant, the question is who and why? Why take all of us down, not just VD, this kind of thing will impact all UAW plants to some extent, and in the court of public opinion we all will get fried again. You can be that the systems people are working the computers right now to try and figure out if there is a way to identify the person that printed those DROTs. Difficult task, but certainly not impossible.

VD plant makes the trannys for the Focus, the Taurus and it's various versions, and we are launching a new line for the Escape, and later in the year the Fusion and it's variations, with other vehicles to follow. It's a good plant and a good place to work, but now some turd has made life difficult again. Once again, I'm not defending them for what they did, but I'm certainly not defending the person/people who made the call that brought all this down on us.

The piece that I saw was basically a sensationalistic bit of alleged journalism. Deitz, that made for good TV if you were a reporter for the National Enquirer. Sadly, even the National Enquirer is right sometimes, even if their motives are shady at best. WDIV let one of their reporters get drawn into an internal pissing match of some kind and allowed themselves to be used shamelessly for cheap ratings. You can bet every plant, regardless of what company, has locked down to absurd ends trying to avoid another cheap shot by the media. I Wonder if this had been a Toyota plant, if WDIV would have wasted this much money chasing this story. Bah, I've said too much