Hourly performance bonus

MTP'er

And they say it's TOO costly to give us our time back from" break in service" but they can give everyone $1000 bonus with the company doing so bad. GO FIGURE !!!!! :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

grab a brick of cheese on your way out the door would you.

You can't get something "back" if you never had it, or did you work those years? No of course you didn't. So what you really want to say, which is so typical, is that you want them to give you something for nothing.

Coming to this board must be what it would feel like if one could use a time machine to go back and see the dinosaurs right before the ice age.

You can't get something "back" if you never had it, or did you work those years? No of course you didn't. So what you really want to say, which is so typical, is that you want them to give you something for nothing.

Coming to this board must be what it would feel like if one could use a time machine to go back and see the dinosaurs right before the ice age.

Well I'm not on my way out the door !!! I will still be there inside looking outside.... When your outside looking inside... All I'm doing is quoting Ford Motor Company with them saying that they are PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS which is bull !!!!

And they say it's TOO costly to give us our time back from" break in service" but they can give everyone $1000 bonus with the company doing so bad. GO FIGURE !!!!! :stirpot::stirpot::stirpot:

It is too costly!!!!! If you get free time then we the people that worked those years want double time also. So I'll have 15 more credit years toward retirement. But since we worked and acyually busted our asses those years we deserve triple time credits so we want 30 more credit years towards retirement.

Its funny how everyone wants something for nothin thats why this country is Fcked up!!!!!

davdog.....umm,the last ice age was 20,000 years ago bud.dinos have been gone now for.....well millions of years longer than that.oh yeah,it wasnt an ice age that did them in either,it was a freaking meteor.no history channel where youre at or what??

wheres the cheese line at? that gubment cheese is good stuff,i want some.

davdog.....umm,the last ice age was 20,000 years ago bud.dinos have been gone now for.....well millions of years longer than that.oh yeah,it wasnt an ice age that did them in either,it was a freaking meteor.no history channel where youre at or what??

wheres the cheese line at? that gubment cheese is good stuff,i want some.

HOW ABOUT YOU ALL SHUT THE F*CK UP WITH THAT COMPLAINING. BE THANKFUL. UNGRATEFUL B*ASTARDS!

I'm going to be in the minority here by telling Ford Motor Company,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH. I SPENT IT TODAY!

Looking forward to next year's also.

I'll join you in the minority, TC!

Thanks, Ford! :happy feet:

How many 1973 hires were working from 1980 until 1985 or 86. Everyone that hired in the 70's is reliving the negative cycle of the automobile industry for the 2nd time. Give these people a break. They know people that hired in 4 years before them that have been retired for 5 years while they have 10 to 15 more years to go. Doesn't seem right to me

How many 1973 hires were working from 1980 until 1985 or 86. Everyone that hired in the 70's is reliving the negative cycle of the automobile industry for the 2nd time. Give these people a break. They know people that hired in 4 years before them that have been retired for 5 years while they have 10 to 15 more years to go. Doesn't seem right to me

Wrong thread but you are kind of right. If some got theirs back why not all ??

HOW ABOUT YOU ALL SHUT THE F*CK UP WITH THAT COMPLAINING. BE THANKFUL. UNGRATEFUL B*ASTARDS!

was i complaining?oh well,since i was accused......my jobs too hard,my boss is a dick,there arent any hotties around to look at anymore.no radios,not the level of representation i expect or deserve,and now they want to give me a check.shit.

was i complaining?oh well,since i was accused......my jobs too hard,my boss is a dick,there arent any hotties around to look at anymore.no radios,not the level of representation i expect or deserve,and now they want to give me a check.shit.

quit then bitch

quit

do the cmpany a favor

no love for this fool :censored:

quit then bitch

quit

do the cmpany a favor

no love for this fool :censored:

ahhhh........i was making a joke man.no love for me huh? so what??????no sense of humor either.

you would never,ever, even dream of calling me names to my face,not that i care,but i do enjoy that thought.

It is too costly!!!!! If you get free time then we the people that worked those years want double time also. So I'll have 15 more credit years toward retirement. But since we worked and acyually busted our asses those years we deserve triple time credits so we want 30 more credit years towards retirement.

Its funny how everyone wants something for nothin thats why this country is Fcked up!!!!!

I see what you are saying about how people want something for nothing..and I agree 100%. But I don't think you see the full picture on why people like Hogman and thousands of other people who are in the same boat as he are complaining about "getting something for nothing". Thousands of people DID get "something for nothing" years ago when the company worked with the union and gave back UAW members lost service credits. If some people got time back and some people didn't, do you think that is fair? You could be working side by side with somebody and they were in the same boat you were in during layoff and they got their time back and you didn't. Would that piss you off? Now, granted nobody should have gotten back any lost credits, but some people did. If the union is about treating people fair and equal, then why did some people get credits back and some didn't. I promise ya', if you were in our boat, you would be complaining too.

i would say it to your face.u get no respect bitch!

I see what you are saying about how people want something for nothing..and I agree 100%. But I don't think you see the full picture on why people like Hogman and thousands of other people who are in the same boat as he are complaining about "getting something for nothing". Thousands of people DID get "something for nothing" years ago when the company worked with the union and gave back UAW members lost service credits. If some people got time back and some people didn't, do you think that is fair? You could be working side by side with somebody and they were in the same boat you were in during layoff and they got their time back and you didn't. Would that piss you off? Now, granted nobody should have gotten back any lost credits, but some people did. If the union is about treating people fair and equal, then why did some people get credits back and some didn't. I promise ya', if you were in our boat, you would be complaining too.

I don't think some of the younger generation realizes how good they have it with the job security they have have seen. I was laid off for 9 years in a row on top of other layoffs. This is more time on layoff than a lot of them have on active seniority roles.