KC Transfers

Lap Dog

nobody knows anything about move dates or so they say! the people now sit at home and wait, and wait, and wait,with no news. aint it great
twincam seems to be the onlyone with any info on thislocal 325 and 249 both claim to have no info Edited by meuaw

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did they force all of you guys into the 85 percent category with no date also?

yes they did quote STAY BY THE PHONE AND THE MAILBOX YOUR NOTIFICATION COULD COME EITHER WAY SOMTIME IN THE NEXT 4 YEARS

Edited by meuaw

C'Mon ngp roots. Don't put up information that you don't know anything about, all it is doing is confusing people. Your production, keep your posts production.

There may have been 27 Trades that signed up, but those are not the numbers for plants. 3 Tinners signed for KTP, and alot of other trades (I'll get the numbers for you WED night when I go to work) signed for Detroit. Only a few Skilled signed for KCAP, and only 1 that I know of so far for CAP.

Bite my ASS TN TINMAN, I don't know what list your looking at, but I know what I am talking about. I am correct on my numbers except for 1 MR going to Lima, 2 MW and 1 EL. going to CAP , furthermore your ASS is not going to KTP or the rest of the Sheetmetal Trades. Get it through your thick FU**ING skull they don't need you. You will be going back to Detroit and the rest to KCAP.

Bite my ASS TN TINMAN, I don't know what list your looking at, but I know what I am talking about. I am correct on my numbers except for 1 MR going to Lima, 2 MW and 1 EL. going to CAP , furthermore your ASS is not going to KTP or the rest of the Sheetmetal Trades. Get it through your thick FU**ING skull they don't need you. You will be going back to Detroit and the rest to KCAP.

I don't think I have to answer to you, as a matter of fact, I KNOW I don't need to answer to you. I am looking at the SKILLED TRADES List. I am so glad you know what is going on with my life. Everything is all set for our TRANSFERS to KTP, we are just waiting on a date, just like the SKILLED TRADES that are going to KCAP. NOW GET IT THROUGH YOUR FU**ING THICK SKULL, STAY OUT OF THE SKILLED TRADES BUSINESS AND TEND TO YOUR OWN, PRODUCTION! I think you had better worry about your life instead of mine and every other skilled trades here. Stop telling false information to these people, they are just wanting to know facts. You are trying to act like a "know it all to all" to these people, when you don't know shit. Do me a favor - F.O.A.D. I'm sure you hear that all the time. Sorry, I'm not into ass biteing but U can sure enough :kissass: Please don't write back as it will further prove just how stupid you are to everyone on this site. :backtotopic:

I don't think I have to answer to you, as a matter of fact, I KNOW I don't need to answer to you. I am looking at the SKILLED TRADES List. I am so glad you know what is going on with my life. Everything is all set for our TRANSFERS to KTP, we are just waiting on a date, just like the SKILLED TRADES that are going to KCAP. NOW GET IT THROUGH YOUR FU**ING THICK SKULL, STAY OUT OF THE SKILLED TRADES BUSINESS AND TEND TO YOUR OWN, PRODUCTION! I think you had better worry about your life instead of mine and every other skilled trades here. Stop telling false information to these people, they are just wanting to know facts. You are trying to act like a "know it all to all" to these people, when you don't know shit. Do me a favor - F.O.A.D. I'm sure you hear that all the time. Sorry, I'm not into ass biteing but U can sure enough :kissass: Please don't write back as it will further prove just how stupid you are to everyone on this site. :backtotopic:

TN TINMAN, Isn't it just lovely for another "union brother/sister" to tell you that you are not needed? It just goes to prove my point that, given the opportunity, us trades (especially the small ones like us tinners) would be voted out in a flash by non-trades.

TN TINMAN, Isn't it just lovely for another "union brother/sister" to tell you that you are not needed? It just goes to prove my point that, given the opportunity, us trades (especially the small ones like us tinners) would be voted out in a flash by non-trades.

Yes - It is Amazing !! :headscratch::headscratch:

C'Mon ngp roots. Don't put up information that you don't know anything about, all it is doing is confusing people. Your production, keep your posts production.

There may have been 27 Trades that signed up, but those are not the numbers for plants. 3 Tinners signed for KTP, and alot of other trades (I'll get the numbers for you WED night when I go to work) signed for Detroit. Only a few Skilled signed for KCAP, and only 1 that I know of so far for CAP.

Hey Tinman , were you able to find the breakdown for the trades transferring to KC from Nashville and possibly Tulsa ? Thanks.

Hey Tinman , were you able to find the breakdown for the trades transferring to KC from Nashville and possibly Tulsa ? Thanks.

Carpenters - 3

Electrican - 4

Hi-low mec. - 1

tool insp. - 2

Mach. rep. - 1

Millwright - 8

Pipefitter - 6

Tinsmith - 3 -

(28 total) - these are the skilled trades numbers for nashville. Allthough I am not Obligated to give the excact number flowing to Kansas out of these 28 , I can say most have elected K.C. as well as other plants, Sy. 4 electrican's have been notified yesterday and should be given a date to transfer this tuesday. Hope this helps

are you kidding, I ain't worried about the overtime! I more worried about having a job after they get here.

so much for plant senority, yeah I know just remember it could have come to your plant as well.

Mike

Looks like our overtime will be gone again, hopefully they want lay off us low seniority people after they get here. Our Chairman said there was nothing he could do to stop them from coming as usual. Doesn't sound as if he can do much to take care of anything though.

Boy, the nerve of those people from closed plants! Taking away your overtime AND wanting to have seniority to boot!

Hope you make it through the whole ordeal without being inconvenienced.

I just can't beleive that in the shape FORD is in they are letting KCAP UAW tell them how to run there business!!!! It would make more sense to add a C-Crew at KCAP SUV side than keep working OT,plus it would make more sense to create 1000 jobs instead of paying people to be laid off!!! A C-CREW would be a win win for FORD,no OT and paying people to work not sit at home!!!!

I looked at the proposal and agreed with the union of adding a third shift . The local finally made a decision to do what it thought best is resisting this. Although I don't have the Bargaining committees official statement I could see some of the problems associated with 800 transferees coming with as much as 25 years of senority. If per chance the sales went through the floor again the first shift to lose would be the shift, those that would be laid off would be the very members who allowed or supported bringing in the 800 transfers. We are all a member of the UAW family, but I have immediate family I must consider; the third production shift could have jeprodized my immediate family.

Not a happy picture for some one who have worked better than 10 to 20 years at the plant already.

Mike

I looked at the proposal and agreed with the union of adding a third shift . The local finally made a decision to do what it thought best is resisting this. Although I don't have the Bargaining committees official statement I could see some of the problems associated with 800 transferees coming with as much as 25 years of senority. If per chance the sales went through the floor again the first shift to lose would be the shift, those that would be laid off would be the very members who allowed or supported bringing in the 800 transfers. We are all a member of the UAW family, but I have immediate family I must consider; the third production shift could have jeprodized my immediate family.

Not a happy picture for some one who have worked better than 10 to 20 years at the plant already.

Mike

There are other ways to get more vehicles out the door that would not need as many people. They could also do a line speed increase or go tag relief.

are you kidding, I ain't worried about the overtime! I more worried about having a job after they get here.

so much for plant senority, yeah I know just remember it could have come to your plant as well.

Mike

Asking a quick question here: We have been hearing for well over a year now that transfers to KCAP will be offered to some people here at AAI. Have you people heard anything at your plant? It seems MOST of this discussion is focused on skill trade transfers and not too much mention of production people. We are trying to make a decision here (not all together that easy of a thing to do, by the way) but it's hard to do when union wont give you any info and all you have to go by is neverending rumors.

I would like to hear ANYTHING you have heard about AAI for that matter... couldn't hurt to know what the other plants out there are hearing.... :titanic:

Asking a quick question here: We have been hearing for well over a year now that transfers to KCAP will be offered to some people here at AAI. Have you people heard anything at your plant? It seems MOST of this discussion is focused on skill trade transfers and not too much mention of production people. We are trying to make a decision here (not all together that easy of a thing to do, by the way) but it's hard to do when union wont give you any info and all you have to go by is neverending rumors.

I would like to hear ANYTHING you have heard about AAI for that matter... couldn't hurt to know what the other plants out there are hearing.... :titanic:

Sorry , don't know much about AAI but would find it hard to believe that production would be offered transfers if they are not in JSP,in the least. But you'll hear something after Ford/onion try it 3 times and still screw it up. Good Luck.

Sorry , don't know much about AAI but would find it hard to believe that production would be offered transfers if they are not in JSP,in the least. But you'll hear something after Ford/onion try it 3 times and still screw it up. Good Luck.

:shrug:

People that transferred up here to AAI have been told that they will be allowed to transfer to KCAP as a RTBU (home REGION rather then home unit or plant since SLAP has closed). In fact, I believe everyone was told that THEY would have first rights over GEN. They were first told that they would be moving in the spring of this year, then summer time and now I have heard "sometime" this year. Yet, I understand the GEN people are already arriving there -- so something just doesn't quite jive. Don't know if that fits the JSP definitions.....?

I heard this myself straight fom an INTERNATIONAL rep's mouth, not just the rumor mill.

So once again --- It IS until it isn't.

:headspin:

:shrug:

People that transferred up here to AAI have been told that they will be allowed to transfer to KCAP as a RTBU (home REGION rather then home unit or plant since SLAP has closed). In fact, I believe everyone was told that THEY would have first rights over GEN. They were first told that they would be moving in the spring of this year, then summer time and now I have heard "sometime" this year. Yet, I understand the GEN people are already arriving there -- so something just doesn't quite jive. Don't know if that fits the JSP definitions.....?

I heard this myself straight fom an INTERNATIONAL rep's mouth, not just the rumor mill.

So once again --- It IS until it isn't.

:headspin:

This is correct. There is a letter of intent in the National Agreement that gives AAI St.Louis transfers rights to KCAP as there basic unit. The INTERNATIONAL said just a couple weeks ago when they were here at AAI that St.Louis transfers will have the oppurtunity to go to KCAP but no exact date as of yet. I hear this summer. I heard this staight from the IUAW (C.B.). The Return To Basic Unit people from what I am told are priority before JSP or ACH plants that are being closed or sold. If this will actually happen in this order I don't know but the St.Louis people will get a chance to transfer to KCAP at some point. KCAP Escape assembly will likely get a line speed increase or third shift adding some jobs sometime this summer. The INTERNATIONAL can overide their vote not to add a third shift on if the demand exceed them keeping up with all the Saturdays they agreed to work.

Edited by AUTOWORKER11