List up then List down

Sweatheart

Well the list for Monroe plant went up yesterday with who got what plant, it was described as unoffical. Ford human resources said take it down! Chairman says no, it says unoffical, A few hours later it had to come down, he was told you can not post that list! I am going to try to get a copy, I hear it is posted on union board. Seems kinda fishy. Why can it not be posted? And how did Human resources at Fords even know it was up? Any other ACH plant get to post a list yet?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the list for Monroe plant went up yesterday with who got what plant, it was described as unoffical. Ford human resources said take it down! Chairman says no, it says unoffical, A few hours later it had to come down, he was told you can not post that list! I am going to try to get a copy, I hear it is posted on union board. Seems kinda fishy. Why can it not be posted? And how did Human resources at Fords even know it was up? Any other ACH plant get to post a list yet?

we can,t even get a answer as to when they might be able to give us adate that they will know when we are going to our new plants!

one of the 3rd shift reps i know told me that the list is up in their office in a glass case. he also told me that the list in unofficial. they are waiting on the Co to get the real one. he also told me one of the reps made a list that is also unofficial. trust me guys and gals its not the Union making this list.

oh i work at monroe :shades: :shades: :shades:

one of the 3rd shift reps i know told me that the list is up in their office in a glass case. he also told me that the list in unofficial. they are waiting on the Co to get the real one. he also told me one of the reps made a list that is also unofficial. trust me guys and gals its not the Union making this list.

We know you are because you guys are the only ones with the balls to post ANTthing. Keep up the good work by the way.

How do we know that all available positions will be filled based on seniority then?

We know you are because you guys are the only ones with the balls to post ANTthing. Keep up the good work by the way.

I always doubted our new chairman at 723 but he is showing he has balls. I hope he keeps it up. He did not sign a flow back. Says we need representation and wants to make sure we get it till the doors close. Gotta love that.

I always doubted our new chairman at 723 but he is showing he has balls. I hope he keeps it up. He did not sign a flow back. Says we need representation and wants to make sure we get it till the doors close. Gotta love that.

you are right, IKE is a real stand up guy!!!! IKE and the whole committee are good guys. :shades: :shades: :shades:

I heard that the HR manager/Supervisor(???) and your chairman got into it on the shop floor when he asked him to take it down. I am pretty sure that they wanted it down because it wasn't 100% correct. It didn't have all the ACH plants on it, just the ones in SW Mich. Probably not a bad list to get an idea though. If you were right on the buble or wanting info on one of the out of zone areas then there may be a little difference in the official one!! They are working on an official one and they will make sure that they get it to the plants ASAP! Not necessarily a bad thing wanting to get out info. I am sure they are all getting their a**es kicked at ACH locations. Not the leaderships fault though. They are just trying to get info to everyone. Good luck!

I heard that the HR manager/Supervisor(???) and your chairman got into it on the shop floor when he asked him to take it down. I am pretty sure that they wanted it down because it wasn't 100% correct. It didn't have all the ACH plants on it, just the ones in SW Mich. Probably not a bad list to get an idea though. If you were right on the buble or wanting info on one of the out of zone areas then there may be a little difference in the official one!! They are working on an official one and they will make sure that they get it to the plants ASAP! Not necessarily a bad thing wanting to get out info. I am sure they are all getting their a**es kicked at ACH locations. Not the leaderships fault though. They are just trying to get info to everyone. Good luck!

not a bad list at all. most of the people were happy knowing that they can get an idea about where they are going. I also heard that the the list one of reps made is being called the BOOTLEG list up north!!!!! you are right about the list not being 100% correct. they didnt have the outlining plants that got to bid on lima and the HVC plants, they have to take that into account. plus i heard that the take numbers at some plants might increase, so that will change the list some. im sure IKE and the guys will keep posting everything they can.

as for HR getting mad, that was some funny sh$%!!!! IKE did take it down and posted the first list in the Union office. he also put a letter in the plant stating that the leadership will get out all info NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

not a bad list at all. most of the people were happy knowing that they can get an idea about where they are going. I also heard that the the list one of reps made is being called the BOOTLEG list up north!!!!! you are right about the list not being 100% correct. they didnt have the outlining plants that got to bid on lima and the HVC plants, they have to take that into account. plus i heard that the take numbers at some plants might increase, so that will change the list some. im sure IKE and the guys will keep posting everything they can.

as for HR getting mad, that was some funny sh$%!!!! IKE did take it down and posted the first list in the Union office. he also put a letter in the plant stating that the leadership will get out all info NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:shades: :shades: :shades: :shades:

So, does anyone have an official or unofficial list showing the flowback results?

You're right that there will be more openings........at DTP. I got insider info Thursday that approximately 20 people who transfered last year (to the truck plant) with the 1st flowback were given the option to go to Dearborn Engine. I believe approx. 15 said yes. So, that means 15 more openings at the truck plant, but 15 LESS at Dearborn Engine. Union officials called Dearborn to confirm that this was happening and said it was all "legit" because those people had put down DE as their preference last time. Does that mean if I don't get my 1st choice this time that when the openings arise I will be given that same opportunity?

You're right that there will be more openings........at DTP. I got insider info Thursday that approximately 20 people who transfered last year (to the truck plant) with the 1st flowback were given the option to go to Dearborn Engine. I believe approx. 15 said yes. So, that means 15 more openings at the truck plant, but 15 LESS at Dearborn Engine. Union officials called Dearborn to confirm that this was happening and said it was all "legit" because those people had put down DE as their preference last time. Does that mean if I don't get my 1st choice this time that when the openings arise I will be given that same opportunity?

Wow! I have a hard time believing this is true. I will be interested to see come Monday. It would be nice if they would eventually move everyone up to their first choices. But I just can't see that happening. Now I heard that Wayne Assembly added more jobs so they had to redo the whole list.

Wow! I have a hard time believing this is true. I will be interested to see come Monday. It would be nice if they would eventually move everyone up to their first choices. But I just can't see that happening. Now I heard that Wayne Assembly added more jobs so they had to redo the whole list.

Yeah esp. since even Level and Captain have said that list of preferences is expired as of last fall. There is no more flowback list. And last I worked at Rouge, you had to be laid off from one unit to be able to go to available work in another unit.

Nice name!! :finger:

Yeah esp. since even Level and Captain have said that list of preferences is expired as of last fall. There is no more flowback list. And last I worked at Rouge, you had to be laid off from one unit to be able to go to available work in another unit.

If you remember correctly last time everyone that sent to the Rouge, some had just Rouge complex when actually it should have said which plant specific. I personally don't know of anyone doing this..I would need a name to look into it. Rouge has some weird politics that go on over there. :shades: