Wayne Assembly

Would 3 shifts mean adding a midnight shift or doing A-crew, B-crew, C-crew like Dearborn? What are the seniorities on 1st and 2nd shift?

I heard A,B,C like Michael Jackson...I think the 3 crew thing originated at the wayne complex But don't quote me

Any way it would make since sales are up on the Foci like a bizillion percent... somebody that works their should know

400 transfers? They are only taking 60 flowbacks. Is this rtbu?

Getting info from the union is nearly impossible. The rumors are that body will go to 3 8- hour shifts only . Production will run at an increase speed. On nights we run 560 out of a possible 580 in a 10 hour shift with mass relief. Everything is hush hush as the union must get thier people in place first, then give us the info. The union told the company if they need saturdays that we should work at least 9 hours during the week first, before working on a sat. Told that 20 rtbu were sent to body, and that they need more time to assilimate the flowback people. Translation, how to hide the preferred temps.

I read in one of the posts that Wayne is getting 400 transfers? When did that happen? I'm waiting to transfer to Wayne, but haven't heard. Have they notified people yet?

Believe it or not , but straight from the union. There are 20 coming from Wixom to Body. Body is going to 3 8 hour shifts after shutdown. No other info on body. We also are getting 20 carpetbaggers back from Flatrock, they are supposed to go to job available. These people have high seniority, but can not confirm ther dates. There is also 79 more coming from ACH in groups of 20, with the last group being placed after shutdown. Still can not get a full list of appointees, and I am not holding my breath.

Would 3 shifts mean adding a midnight shift or doing A-crew, B-crew, C-crew like Dearborn? What are the seniorities on 1st and 2nd shift?

Dayshift has people with March 99 seniority. There is a bump allowed under the old local agreement that happens every two weeks. Do not know if there is a freeze on.

as far as wayne getting transfers i would not doubt it. here in louisville at the plant and on the roads i am seeing this new body style on a regular basis. also i just bought one 2 days ago, along with my sister in law buying one down in ga for herself. by the way my car drives great and i love the sync!!!

Getting info from the union is nearly impossible. The rumors are that body will go to 3 8- hour shifts only . Production will run at an increase speed. On nights we run 560 out of a possible 580 in a 10 hour shift with mass relief. Everything is hush hush as the union must get thier people in place first, then give us the info. The union told the company if they need saturdays that we should work at least 9 hours during the week first, before working on a sat. Told that 20 rtbu were sent to body, and that they need more time to assilimate the flowback people. Translation, how to hide the preferred temps.

NO PRODUCTION ARE LEFT AT WIXOM, THEY HAVE BEEN GONE FOR WEEKS.... WHO EVER TOLD YOU THAT DESNT KNOW S**T!