New Truck , F-100????

The current Ranger and F150 both have been slowly growing in size and capability.

Today's Ranger wears sheetmetal that largely dates from the 1993 model year (the bed on my '94 is the EXACT same bed they're using today, and the 2-door cab is also identical). In fact, with only small modifications, I could take a brand new Ranger SuperCab body and bolt it onto a 1986 SuperCab frame (only the front cab mounts are different). The only significant size change in the Ranger's 25+ year history was on the standard cabs starting in 1998, when the cab grew 3 inches in length behind the seat.

So how has it grown exactly?

Meanwhile, in this article, the author hints that Ford might NOT be using the F-100 name for the new midsize. First place I've read that.

The rumor in Louisville is the Verve.

Well it is the Fiesta now. and the Fiesta is going to Mexico just as it has been scheduled for the past 4+ years. You can't profitably build an $11,000 car in the U.S.A. or Canada. So who ever started that roomer is having a laugh and someone who believes it should be required to be sterilized to prevent the pollution of there genes to be allowed to dilute the gene pool.