New Ford KA is ready!

I noticed two things:

1) "Target" taillights not unlike 50s & 60s Fords

2) It's really really tiny. Description of a 2+2 convertible makes my knees hurt just thinking about it. And my ankles.

I acually sat in the back seat of the current Fiesta the other day,

I was like a bullfrog on a lilly pad, OK for short hops and smaller people.

The smallest I'll go is Fiesta. However, Ka could have a market here in Canada. It looks good and I can see it coming here before it's brother Fiat 500 (not to be confused with Ford Five Hundred). I think Smart car sales are growing (no figures in front) and the market is willing to pay $30,000 CAD for a "B" Mercedes, who can say?

I like it actually...looks like a bass fish after you remove the hook from it's mouth :)

Actually, I think the hook is still in it's "mouth", see the chrome strip on the bottom of the grille, LOL.

I don't mind it at all, especially given the type of car it is.

My only complaint is the goofy looking air vents, other than that I don't have much to say about it's design. I kinda like how they integrated the rear hatch/door handle into the Ford emblem.

Actually, I think the hook is still in it's "mouth", see the chrome strip on the bottom of the grille, LOL.

I don't mind it at all, especially given the type of car it is.

My only complaint is the goofy looking air vents, other than that I don't have much to say about it's design. I kinda like how they integrated the rear hatch/door handle into the Ford emblem.

I agree with what you say about the air vents. As for the rear hatch, it reminds me of the VW Mk V Golf/GTI. Push the emblem and the bottom opens to unlock and lift. It's a cool trick.

This is what Ford of North America would have looked like if we stayed on course from the 90's. Remember the 90's were a time when North America had all the bold swoopy, molten looking designs. Europe had all of the bland boxy looking cars, and then that suddenly became the fashion in NA. I prefer a design with more bite and edge to it than these very trendy soft-bodied designs which don't look like quality products.