OHAP

Dale143

If you pull other union reps records you may find that even at the top there were false accusations made against them for DV! :shades: Acquitted, dismissed doesn't seem to matter I suppose. All I can say is that I never laid a hand on my wife, but if being charged makes me a wife beater then I suppose there are allot of them at our plant! Hell the only record I have is the one she created for me, not to mention that the last time I went to jail she pulled a knife on me.

This should all be a testament to why the domestic laws need to be changed. I think I'm going to write a book when this is all over titled "Domestic Relations" a story about one crazy women that knows the system! Put out of my, home forced to pay the bills, and paying for a felon to be on house arrest at my home. I had to go to the court to get a modification to the restraining order she had against me to allow me to quit paying for her internet, and T.V. services. Then after that she went to the police station to try to have me arrested for violating the BS TPO against me. My Vonage telephone was connected to his ankle bracelet, so when I cut off the internet his bracelet started beeping! Then the day she had me arrested from the plant was only 4 hours after I had won a civil battle against her. Now the chick has her felon boyfriend driving the car that she is hiding from Ford motor credit due to non-payment. That son of a b-tch doesn't even have a license, and I'm still obligated to pay for the insurance till the time the divorce is final!

It is time that men that have been destroyed in divorce stand up, and demand change in domestic law. It's to the point that I will encourage my son never to get married. In this day and age a woman can cheat on you, use the police to remove you, use a TPO to force you to pay her bills, and take more then half of everything, when they never even contributed to the household.

Sorry to hear about your troubles Jayson. Not all of us ex wifes are bad. My husband never paid child support, and now is incarcerated for Identity theft. He gas been in prison 3 times for it. So its not all wives that are bad.Keep up your chin, love your kids, and try to get your life back in order.Do it for the girls.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to hear about your troubles Jayson. Not all of us ex wifes are bad. My husband never paid child support, and now is incarcerated for Identity theft. He gas been in prison 3 times for it. So its not all wives that are bad.Keep up your chin, love your kids, and try to get your life back in order.Do it for the girls.

Thank you, I realize there are allot of deatbeat dads. Also I realize that not every women lacks loyalty, and a sense responsibility to there partner. It is strange to have a 50/50 relationship after carrying 90% of the responsibility in the past. I am so thankful I have found a good women to fill the void. The funny thing is just 3 months ago I swore I'd never put myself out there again!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Uuuh wow, this is the first post I have made on BOF in a long time with real content. It would seem those without access have something to hide in the fact that I may know what faction they are from. So they instead try to discredit the site as though it is an incredible source of information.

The fact is they are running scared that the truth may be released to the floor, I have to ask why there were only 2 signatures on the bulletin that was released informing us that there would be a linespeed reduction, and why does our chairman see fit to keep this info from the membership even though he negotiated it. Or why Fred's wife sees fit to call me a wife beater, based on nothing more then the fact that I was arrested, and because she is pissed cause I called her husband a thief. I have never even met this women! Hey, Jeff will still meet with Fred if you like chicka!

All this sh-t to discredit the site while it's frequent members have been foretelling the future of our plant since the beginning. We knew months ago that there would be a linespeed reduction, that the TFT's would be let go, tag relief, even the simple fact that when we worked our last year at Lorain that because we were on overtime was just to build up, that we would see 40 hour week. "Oh we've been on overtime since we were hired" that is what I was told, then the company says we would be on "maximum overtime" through the year end 06' and we cut to 40 half way through. It by now should be clear that we are told what we are suppose to think to in order to get us to do "as we are told"!

You know what, f-ck this BS, f-ck those who wish to control us, f-ck those who pacify us with lies, and f-ck Nick Gallogly. Dude I will be in your presence on Sun. If you wish to call me out, and if you would like to call me a wife beater in the presence of the membership, you may not be the source, but you certainly know who is spreading it. Your all a bunch of old men with a sense of entitlement. Somehow if you can keep the truth away from us long enough to confuse us into appeasing the company, maybe somehow you can find security for yourselves. That is called selling us out, frankly I don't give a f-ck because I have something better lined up for me, but you all on the other hand will never have any more or less then Ford can buy for you! Basically if it is better to keep your brothers from knowing, then to tell them so they can plan for the future then I guess you can find satisfaction in f-cking others to save yourself! I have been through enough lately that I frankly don't give a f-ck.

For the last 4 months I have paid for some cheating whore to live in "my home" until the point I had to have a restraining order put on her felon boyfriend to have him and his ankle bracelet removed from "my house". That's right, a man under indictment for GSI was removed from the presence of my children for their safety. Then the women I was married to called and told the police I threatened her because her child molester boyfriend had to move out of the house I was court ordered to pay for. This chick knows the system, and knew all it took was a phone call. Luckily the courts saw what she was up to, and dismissed the case completely. Any further lies over this incident and accusation and I will post the records showing the cases dismissal, along with the "bill of particulars" from this man's case and every detail. For Christ sakes it was in the newspapers, he's a f-cking child molester. I have people I don't even know passing I was a wife beater just because they are scared over the fact that FF gives the members a place to talk privately.

LINK to article about my ex's new man's apprehension!

I am transparent, and will hide nothing. Put me out and I will answer it. Am I perfect, "NO"! Am I a women beater, "HELL NO"! The best part is that even after I have left Ford the site I have created for you to talk will remain! The attacks will no longer be on the site primarily, they will be on me directly. I know it's another SOS site right, wrong there are members of the I-UAW there to answer real questions without getting involved in local politics!

Guess what it would seem a dayshifter is a member of FF site, and is distributing posts from the site on the floor. Sucks Antro, the site lives, and is not limited to just OHAP employees LOL! This site has members from all over the Ford system!

Lastly Like I told you all at election time, this is a digital pulpit, and I can answer every attack. Spread rumors, I have an answer for your rumors!

It takes hours to create and distribute leaflets, but anyone can answer any rumor in seconds on the net! What you guys don't realize yet is that if you learn to use it, you will not only save money, but speak more directly to your constituents! I guess I will consider it a learning curve for those who are set in their ways!

P.S. I have never run for a political position within the UAW LOL!

As far as having access to social security numbers, I don't, but it seems like a good fear campaign to scare those who might be a threat if they knew what you guys were up to. Maybe if they are to scared to join they won't find what you are hiding HMMM! I know how politics work dude!

Dude please leave me out of your ravings. I could give a shit what happens on the Solidarity Sycophants board, if I wanted to be included in your rantings from there I would have asked to join the damn thing. Now the only reason I'm responding to this trail of nonsense is that someone else told me you were invoking my name in your posts again. Remember when I said I try not to post during the academic quarter?? We are in the middle of one now, so please leave me out of your dementia.

Dude please leave me out of your ravings. I could give a shit what happens on the Solidarity Sycophants board, if I wanted to be included in your rantings from there I would have asked to join the damn thing. Now the only reason I'm responding to this trail of nonsense is that someone else told me you were invoking my name in your posts again. Remember when I said I try not to post during the academic quarter?? We are in the middle of one now, so please leave me out of your dementia.

I didn't see your name anywhere

PARANOID A LITTLE?

I didn't see your name anywhere

"Guess what it would seem a dayshifter is a member of FF site, and is distributing posts from the site on the floor. Sucks Antro, the site lives, and is not limited to just OHAP employees LOL! This site has members from all over the Ford system!"

Like I said don't care about his site, couldn't give a shit about his site. I do however prefer to be left alone. There are a number of people who started running for office the day the results from the last election came out. I guess they measure their worth by how much shit they can stir up. I would prefer to work towards getting another product and making sure we still get the flex body shop. I believe that you can measure the dedication to the membership by which activity a person chooses to pursue. So please leave me out of your games, I don't have the time for your crap anymore.

"Guess what it would seem a dayshifter is a member of FF site, and is distributing posts from the site on the floor. Sucks Antro, the site lives, and is not limited to just OHAP employees LOL! This site has members from all over the Ford system!"

Like I said don't care about his site, couldn't give a shit about his site. I do however prefer to be left alone. There are a number of people who started running for office the day the results from the last election came out. I guess they measure their worth by how much shit they can stir up. I would prefer to work towards getting another product and making sure we still get the flex body shop.

HHMMM, a little defensive we are!

masteryodasmokesweed318.jpg

I believe that you can measure the dedication to the membership by which activity a person chooses to pursue. So please leave me out of your games, I don't have the time for your crap anymore.

Does that mean we can also measure an employee's worth by the amount of effort they exert physically building the product that pays the bills? Don't make me laugh! The funny part is that I actually sided with you over the last accusations over coverage for an employee. I talked to the individual asking the questions directly to help quail the chatter. If you keep it up I'm going to change my avatar to SOS, LOL! I also talked to Debbie directly tonight, and it turns out that she repudiated the comments. I may have got the wrong party, but I cleared the BS rumor.

Edited by Furious1Auto

HHMMM, a little defensive we are!

masteryodasmokesweed318.jpg

Does that mean we can also measure an employee's worth by the amount of effort they exert physically building the product that pays the bills? Don't make me laugh! The funny part is that I actually sided with you over the last accusations over coverage for an employee. I talked to the individual asking the questions directly to help quail the chatter. If you keep it up I'm going to change my avatar to SOS, LOL! I also talked to Debbie directly tonight, and it turns out that she repudiated the comments. I may have got the wrong party, but I cleared the BS rumor.

WOW Im glad to see you stand true to your word. NICE!!!!!!! THANKS FOR CALLING THE TRUE LIAR WHAT THEY ARE. Dont let it get you down. I dont, people talk about Fred all the time but, honestly NOBODY IN THAT PLANT MATTERS............

WOW Im glad to see you stand true to your word. NICE!!!!!!! THANKS FOR CALLING THE TRUE LIAR WHAT THEY ARE. Dont let it get you down. I dont, people talk about Fred all the time but, honestly NOBODY IN THAT PLANT MATTERS............

I do believe some people matter. But then again you have those people who think they matter! For example Mr. Jerry Donavan and his diarrhea of the mouth! Like we really want a washed up EX union member spreading our business in the Joarnal! What gives you the right dude? Seriously! On another note, thanks for taking the package as you should have long ago! Maybe others will catch a clue! Sianara!

I do believe some people matter. But then again you have those people who think they matter! For example Mr. Jerry Donavan and his diarrhea of the mouth! Like we really want a washed up EX union member spreading our business in the Joarnal! What gives you the right dude? Seriously! On another note, thanks for taking the package as you should have long ago! Maybe others will catch a clue! Sianara!

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. He has only said he's thinking about it. Nothing is official yet. But then shall we look at the union reps that have over 30 years as well? Do you really want to go there? But I'll bet you're just another hypocrite.

That goes for you to! Like it was ok for J Pena to yap to the Chronicle? The same paper that always trashes us? What gives him the right? The same as Jerry! The First Amendment stupid! I want to know how many union officials have 30 years or more. Who can give us this info? Spring brings up a good point.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch. He has only said he's thinking about it. Nothing is official yet. But then shall we look at the union reps that have over 30 years as well? Do you really want to go there? But I'll bet you're just another hypocrite.

Mary some how my reply to Jayson is part of this other reply i dont know why. This is why i try to stay away from here until i get a call to read some thing.......

Mary some how my reply to Jayson is part of this other reply i dont know why. This is why i try to stay away from here until i get a call to read some thing.......

Debbie, don't worry about this site. Your reply got pulled into the other post because of a quote pull. I wasn't responding to you. I was responding to someone that doesn't really matter when all is said and done. lol

Here we go again local 2000:

Its time to apply for unemployment again.Most people that apply today should be getting denied because the benefit year is up.However,just like every other time i apply there is some questionable date or email on the web site that is throwing me for a loop.

It shows two dates :week ending the 11th and week ending the 18th.these are weeks we worked.

So what do i do? Start a new claim?wait till Monday and call them?What?

If anyone else is in this situation,what are you doing or what do you sagest ?

Weekly Claim

10/11/2008

10/18/2008

Here we go again local 2000:

Its time to apply for unemployment again.Most people that apply today should be getting denied because the benefit year is up.However,just like every other time i apply there is some questionable date or email on the web site that is throwing me for a loop.

It shows two dates :week ending the 11th and week ending the 18th.these are weeks we worked.

So what do i do? Start a new claim?wait till Monday and call them?What?

If anyone else is in this situation,what are you doing or what do you sagest ?

Weekly Claim

10/11/2008

10/18/2008

I was told to restart a claim

Edited by justwanttowork

Diffently restart the claim. I filed for previous weeks the last time and reported that we had worked and how much my gross amount was for the weeks filed. Boy, did this open a can of worms! But a phone call to the office in Bowling Green that does my claim got things straightend (sp) out. Skypilotusmc1

Diffently restart the claim. I filed for previous weeks the last time and reported that we had worked and how much my gross amount was for the weeks filed. Boy, did this open a can of worms! But a phone call to the office in Bowling Green that does my claim got things straightend (sp) out. Skypilotusmc1

I restarted my claim and that was the correct thing to do.

My youngest daughter can no longer be claimed so my benefits went down.

Does this mean my sub will go up and balance things out?

I was told to restart a claim

For the majority of the Union Sisters and Brothers, our 07 claim has expired because we initially started our 07 claim in Oct 07. So now we will be denied the first week as a waiting week, and we will have to have a denial letter to collect a full sub check. :shades:

I'm sorry to get off topic for a second.Being an OHAP employee i feel i should (this weekend before the elections) post these two links for those who plan to vote on Tuesday.

http://www.rightsidenews.com/200811012436/...ate-battle.html

Thanks.Now lets get back on topic.

Hey Dale,

Sean Hannity has never been anything more than a propaganda mouth piece for the Republician Party. He does exactly the same thing as Rush Limbaugh. They are not interested in getting to the truth; only that which furthers the right wing agenda.

As a member of Local 2000 also, and as a rebuttal to you- being fair and balanced, you know, I am inviting you to Google 'Endgame: A Blueprint for Enslavement. Click onto the black box and watch the video. It becomes far more interesting as the video rolls.