OHAP

Dale143

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a tentative down week schedule that shows the entire balance of 08' posted on Ford Fanatic in the UAW Member section.

You all need to know what is planned, as of now all that has been officially released only shows up till November. What I have found seems to be a managers copy of the scheduled down weeks, and it shows the entire year! I will update it as more information comes to me!

There is a tentative down week schedule that shows the entire balance of 08' posted on Ford Fanatic in the UAW Member section.

You all need to know what is planned, as of now all that has been officially released only shows up till November. What I have found seems to be a managers copy of the scheduled down weeks, and it shows the entire year! I will update it as more information comes to me!

The copy is from scheduling and remember all is subject to change. But it does give us some idea of what to expect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The 4th is a Tuesday which is election day,I doubt their going to pay us short work week for that week .

That's a good question. Many people have mentioned it. Would someone care to expound upon that? We'll be off the last week of October and the first week of November, back to back.

That's a good question. Many people have mentioned it. Would someone care to expound upon that? We'll be off the last week of October and the first week of November, back to back.

I wish they would pay us short workweek so we didn't have to mess with the unemployment bull crap.Thanks for the info Spring.

I wish they would pay us short workweek so we didn't have to mess with the unemployment bull crap.Thanks for the info Spring.

I am posting pertinent information on the other forum. The other forum is private and you must be verified. I strongly encourage everyone from OHAP to look into it.

I am posting pertinent information on the other forum. The other forum is private and you must be verified. I strongly encourage everyone from OHAP to look into it.

Sorry Spring I don't know about everyone but I will not ask someones permission to be a member of the other site if your not going to post here I understand The whole point of message boards is to say what you feel without anyone knowing who you are as much as I hate that some times

Sorry Spring I don't know about everyone but I will not ask someones permission to be a member of the other site if your not going to post here I understand The whole point of message boards is to say what you feel without anyone knowing who you are as much as I hate that some times

I understand your position. If you want to register under your pseudonym, I will vouch for you. Or if you prefer, if you would like to IM me on here, I can forward the information to you. Some people felt that I shouldn't be posting the notes I take from the union meeting in a public forum and they should remain private so that is why I post them there. In addition, there was no moderation of this board and things were getting out of hand. On a private, UAW only board, I feel comfortable giving information that is pertinent to our fellow union brothers and sisters. I have no problem with anyone knowing who I am but others are reluctant for their own reasons. Given some of the stuff that has gone on here, do you blame them? lol

You guys crack me up. There are people using others employees names to register on Jaysons web site. They are not applying in there own names. Wouldn't this be identity theft?? Maybe someone should make sure this is not happening. Oh yea you can't, so close the web site. I don't think any OHAP/Ford employee should have to be concerned there name has been used to verify your a Ford employee to have access to a web site. AGAIN OHAP EMPLOYEES ARE USING OTHER EMPLOYEES NAMES TO GAIN ACCESS TO FORD FANATICS. Hell maybe your neighbor or cousin has entered using your name. This is a serious issue i would hope there is a full investigation into this matter.

You guys crack me up. There are people using others employees names to register on Jaysons web site. They are not applying in there own names. Wouldn't this be identity theft?? Maybe someone should make sure this is not happening. Oh yea you can't, so close the web site. I don't think any OHAP/Ford employee should have to be concerned there name has been used to verify your a Ford employee to have access to a web site. AGAIN OHAP EMPLOYEES ARE USING OTHER EMPLOYEES NAMES TO GAIN ACCESS TO FORD FANATICS. Hell maybe your neighbor or cousin has entered using your name. This is a serious issue i would hope there is a full investigation into this matter.

That is possible, but not true. Most of those from Ohio Assembly, who registered on FFF were

1.) vouched for by another person whose identity was known (in which case we do not even ask names) or;

2.) were given access based on their posts on BON (in which case names are not required)

I do agree however, that it could happen. We do ask name, Global ID # and plant if you don't have someone to vouch for you or were not given access based on BON posts.

Again however, hardly anyone from Ohio had to give us name and Global.

So, as a Moderator for Ford Fanatic forums, I would like to call "Bullshit"on you.

bullshit.jpg

That is possible, but not true. Most of those from Ohio Assembly, who registered on FFF were

1.) vouched for by another person whose identity was known (in which case we do not even ask names) or;

2.) were given access based on their posts on BON (in which case names are not required)

I do agree however, that it could happen. We do ask name, Global ID # and plant if you don't have someone to vouch for you or were not given access based on BON posts.

Again however, hardly anyone from Ohio had to give us name and Global.

So, as a Moderator for Ford Fanatic forums, I would like to call "Bullshit"on you.

bullshit.jpg

What gives a hourly employee the right to use global ID's a FORD ID for there own personal use?? If you have Globals you can get socials to. Why would you put all Ford hourly employees at risk?? I know this may have hit a sore spot because i do like the concept but again i feel you are putting Ford Employees at risk. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE FORD GLOBAL ID's PERIOD.

What gives a hourly employee the right to use global ID's a FORD ID for there own personal use?? If you have Globals you can get socials to. Why would you put all Ford hourly employees at risk?? I know this may have hit a sore spot because i do like the concept but again i feel you are putting Ford Employees at risk. YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO USE FORD GLOBAL ID's PERIOD.

Uuuh wow, this is the first post I have made on BOF in a long time with real content. It would seem those without access have something to hide in the fact that I may know what faction they are from. So they instead try to discredit the site as though it is an incredible source of information.

The fact is they are running scared that the truth may be released to the floor, I have to ask why there were only 2 signatures on the bulletin that was released informing us that there would be a linespeed reduction, and why does our chairman see fit to keep this info from the membership even though he negotiated it. Or why Fred's wife sees fit to call me a wife beater, based on nothing more then the fact that I was arrested, and because she is pissed cause I called her husband a thief. I have never even met this women! Hey, Jeff will still meet with Fred if you like chicka!

All this sh-t to discredit the site while it's frequent members have been foretelling the future of our plant since the beginning. We knew months ago that there would be a linespeed reduction, that the TFT's would be let go, tag relief, even the simple fact that when we worked our last year at Lorain that because we were on overtime was just to build up, that we would see 40 hour week. "Oh we've been on overtime since we were hired" that is what I was told, then the company says we would be on "maximum overtime" through the year end 06' and we cut to 40 half way through. It by now should be clear that we are told what we are suppose to think to in order to get us to do "as we are told"!

You know what, f-ck this BS, f-ck those who wish to control us, f-ck those who pacify us with lies, and f-ck Nick Gallogly. Dude I will be in your presence on Sun. If you wish to call me out, and if you would like to call me a wife beater in the presence of the membership, you may not be the source, but you certainly know who is spreading it. Your all a bunch of old men with a sense of entitlement. Somehow if you can keep the truth away from us long enough to confuse us into appeasing the company, maybe somehow you can find security for yourselves. That is called selling us out, frankly I don't give a f-ck because I have something better lined up for me, but you all on the other hand will never have any more or less then Ford can buy for you! Basically if it is better to keep your brothers from knowing, then to tell them so they can plan for the future then I guess you can find satisfaction in f-cking others to save yourself! I have been through enough lately that I frankly don't give a f-ck.

For the last 4 months I have paid for some cheating whore to live in "my home" until the point I had to have a restraining order put on her felon boyfriend to have him and his ankle bracelet removed from "my house". That's right, a man under indictment for GSI was removed from the presence of my children for their safety. Then the women I was married to called and told the police I threatened her because her child molester boyfriend had to move out of the house I was court ordered to pay for. This chick knows the system, and knew all it took was a phone call. Luckily the courts saw what she was up to, and dismissed the case completely. Any further lies over this incident and accusation and I will post the records showing the cases dismissal, along with the "bill of particulars" from this man's case and every detail. For Christ sakes it was in the newspapers, he's a f-cking child molester. I have people I don't even know passing I was a wife beater just because they are scared over the fact that FF gives the members a place to talk privately.

LINK to article about my ex's new man's apprehension!

I am transparent, and will hide nothing. Put me out and I will answer it. Am I perfect, "NO"! Am I a women beater, "HELL NO"! The best part is that even after I have left Ford the site I have created for you to talk will remain! The attacks will no longer be on the site primarily, they will be on me directly. I know it's another SOS site right, wrong there are members of the I-UAW there to answer real questions without getting involved in local politics!

Guess what it would seem a dayshifter is a member of FF site, and is distributing posts from the site on the floor. Sucks Antro, the site lives, and is not limited to just OHAP employees LOL! This site has members from all over the Ford system!

Lastly Like I told you all at election time, this is a digital pulpit, and I can answer every attack. Spread rumors, I have an answer for your rumors!

It takes hours to create and distribute leaflets, but anyone can answer any rumor in seconds on the net! What you guys don't realize yet is that if you learn to use it, you will not only save money, but speak more directly to your constituents! I guess I will consider it a learning curve for those who are set in their ways!

P.S. I have never run for a political position within the UAW LOL!

As far as having access to social security numbers, I don't, but it seems like a good fear campaign to scare those who might be a threat if they knew what you guys were up to. Maybe if they are to scared to join they won't find what you are hiding HMMM! I know how politics work dude!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Has she looked at her husbands arrest record? Didn't he do the same thing?

If you pull other union reps records you may find that even at the top there were false accusations made against them for DV! :shades: Acquitted, dismissed doesn't seem to matter I suppose. All I can say is that I never laid a hand on my wife, but if being charged makes me a wife beater then I suppose there are allot of them at our plant! Hell the only record I have is the one she created for me, not to mention that the last time I went to jail she pulled a knife on me.

This should all be a testament to why the domestic laws need to be changed. I think I'm going to write a book when this is all over titled "Domestic Relations" a story about one crazy women that knows the system! Put out of my, home forced to pay the bills, and paying for a felon to be on house arrest at my home. I had to go to the court to get a modification to the restraining order she had against me to allow me to quit paying for her internet, and T.V. services. Then after that she went to the police station to try to have me arrested for violating the BS TPO against me. My Vonage telephone was connected to his ankle bracelet, so when I cut off the internet his bracelet started beeping! Then the day she had me arrested from the plant was only 4 hours after I had won a civil battle against her. Now the chick has her felon boyfriend driving the car that she is hiding from Ford motor credit due to non-payment. That son of a b-tch doesn't even have a license, and I'm still obligated to pay for the insurance till the time the divorce is final!

It is time that men that have been destroyed in divorce stand up, and demand change in domestic law. It's to the point that I will encourage my son never to get married. In this day and age a woman can cheat on you, use the police to remove you, use a TPO to force you to pay her bills, and take more then half of everything, when they never even contributed to the household.

Edited by Furious1Auto