OHAP

Dale143

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

here is something you might ask Nick, if we got rid of some of the appointed jobs, wouldnt that allow more elected officials to be available to do the job they were elected for? but that would offend "his" people, and lord knows he wouldnt do that, maybe you could ask him when is he going to educate the elected officials equally, so that we dont get 4 or 5 different answers on the floor, but instead he keeps "his" group updated and the rest are sent to the floor on thier own. Now that the election is over, regardless of how we feel about the outcome, wouldnt you think that working together as an elected structure would be in "our" best interests? Well there you go I addressed your issues openly, I am certain that you will find something else to attack me about, and to be honest it might be fun to see who wins that challenge. So dig deep, do some research and come back at me hiding behind this screen. (talk about hilarious, you take the cake)

The contract dictates the number of elected people, based on plant population. Read the contract and then determine if Nick has met his quota or exceeded it. I also know that if you ask any of the elected or appointed people they will all tell you that Nick has been having structure meetings so that they can all discuss any unusual issues that come up on the floor. Common thing like job postings, placements etc are all addressed in the contract book. If you have a committeeman that doesn't know the contract maybe you should talk to them.

One other thing I asked Jason who you talking about at the last meeting and he told me Robert G, When i asked if anyone had talked to his supervisor his response was "We don't want to get anyone in trouble". And a "Y" code on the DROT, placed there by management , indicates that the person refused overtime. You talk about working together how baout we give that a try? Did either of you ask your committeemen or BCs or Nick before you took it to the meeting?

The contract dictates the number of elected people, based on plant population. Read the contract and then determine if Nick has met his quota or exceeded it. I also know that if you ask any of the elected or appointed people they will all tell you that Nick has been having structure meetings so that they can all discuss any unusual issues that come up on the floor. Common thing like job postings, placements etc are all addressed in the contract book. If you have a committeeman that doesn't know the contract maybe you should talk to them.

One other thing I asked Jason who you talking about at the last meeting and he told me Robert G, When i asked if anyone had talked to his supervisor his response was "We don't want to get anyone in trouble". And a "Y" code on the DROT, placed there by management , indicates that the person refused overtime. You talk about working together how baout we give that a try? Did either of you ask your committeemen or BCs or Nick before you took it to the meeting?

Hey man if you mean me, then the proper spelling is Jayson. Also I had no idea prior, but if his allegations are true then it is not looking good for the party, or parties that falsified his records. I had no prior knowledge, but now I know what he was talking about.

The most important thing you need to know is I am an independent, I have no vendetta against anyone. However I realize I made a few enemies a little while ago, but I don't really give a f-ck. It is what it is, I'm focussed on the present and the future. It's time to handle what is in front of us. Clyde makes statements he believes to be true, and it is up to the administration to answer why he is wrong. Attacking his history to discredit him is a diversionary tactic to sway the issue.

I really don't care either way, just pointing out the facts. In Nick's defense if he had anything to do with covering Ben, can you blame him? If I were in a position of authority, and had the power to help my son out of misfortune I would do the same damn thing. Now if Ben was a bad kid I may have a different opinion, but I know him personally and he's a good kid for the most part!

It's kinda like chastising a Union rep for getting a family member hired, if you could wouldn't you? The sticky part is whether or not it is illegal to do so! Obviously some are upset at what looks like preferential treatment!

Edited by Furious1Auto

I think that it is great that Nick is having theses meetings, but you know what I mean, not everything is shared with them all, and in response to your question as to weither I spoke with any other elected officials,yes I did, and they all seemed to elect to stay away from it to be honest, and the last time I called Nick it took me 4 days to get a response from him, and the only time I knew that I would be able to see him was at our meeting, I didnt go there to embarass this membership, I went there because I wanted this membership to be informed, and I am sure I am going to be branded as a "non union brother" but if in fact it did happen, then it is in fact wrong, believe me I would like nothing better then to have this situation settled within our walls, but I was in fact directed by Nick to take the situation to employee relations, why didnt he even ask me to meet him after the meeting, or even discuss it in front of the membership? Thats the part that really gets to me, I am singled out as the "bad guy" and yet all I am doing is what I was directed to do by our structure. Yes I do think we all need to work together regardless of the election outcome, but wrong is wrong, and we as members would be wrong to turn our heads and just let it happen. I do in fact thank you for your comments, and I also thank you for not being rude. I mean it is cool to agree to disagree, and yet not have any ill feelings towards each other. Take care

I think that it is great that Nick is having theses meetings, but you know what I mean, not everything is shared with them all, and in response to your question as to weither I spoke with any other elected officials,yes I did, and they all seemed to elect to stay away from it to be honest, and the last time I called Nick it took me 4 days to get a response from him, and the only time I knew that I would be able to see him was at our meeting, I didnt go there to embarass this membership, I went there because I wanted this membership to be informed, and I am sure I am going to be branded as a "non union brother" but if in fact it did happen, then it is in fact wrong, believe me I would like nothing better then to have this situation settled within our walls, but I was in fact directed by Nick to take the situation to employee relations, why didnt he even ask me to meet him after the meeting, or even discuss it in front of the membership? Thats the part that really gets to me, I am singled out as the "bad guy" and yet all I am doing is what I was directed to do by our structure. Yes I do think we all need to work together regardless of the election outcome, but wrong is wrong, and we as members would be wrong to turn our heads and just let it happen. I do in fact thank you for your comments, and I also thank you for not being rude. I mean it is cool to agree to disagree, and yet not have any ill feelings towards each other. Take care

Clyde, you are an idealist, although there may be a factual basis for your claim you have to consider the ethical side of the argument. It is not ethical to contest the coverage of another union brother/sister. The only way I would even continue if I were you is if you had evidence that valid grievances were traded off in some sort of agreement.

If there was no harm to any other member in good standing then I would let it go, there is nothing good that can come from this inquisition. You may put some parties in jeopardy needlessly if you continue, and if it is just to make a point then the cost is not worth the reward.

Edited by Furious1Auto

Clyde, you are an idealist, although there may be a factual basis for your claim you have to consider the ethical side of the argument. It is not ethical to contest the coverage of another union brother/sister. The only way I would even continue if I were you is if you had evidence that valid grievances were traded off in some sort of agreement.

If there was no harm to any other member in good standing then I would let it go, there is nothing good that can come from this inquisition. You may put some parties in jeopardy needlessly if you continue, and if it is just to make a point then the cost is not worth the reward.

Brother, I havent followed through with anything as of yet, and your right there is a lot to consider before a step like this is taken, but all I have done so far was ask a question, I have documentation to support and assist with this paticular incident, but going forward outside our union structure makes me feel like I am wrong, so I havent pursued anything, but it appears I have stimulated some conversation, and along the way maybe educated the membership, I am certainly not out for anyone in paticular, and the brother that I have been talking about, has worked along side me, and we have never had one single incident, we treat each other very respectfully, and that will continue, but honestly, it is at a bad point in time when a member can simply address an issue and ask a few questions, and be hamered the way a few have hammered me, they should be happy there are brothers and sisters like myself that arent afraid to ask questions that affect our membership. So as you can see my brother, I do have union pride and integrity, and wont make this an issue outside our family circle. But let it be known I wasn't forced to change my approach in any way other then my own heart and mind.

What is going on with tag or mass relief? Were hearing a lot of things on the floor. Are we going to mass? When? What is going to happen to the reliefmen? Were hearing that there going to get to bump into paint and body. What about the others? Do they go back to labor pool or like we been hearing there going to be general utilitys. Then what? What about if we go back to tag? Do they automatic go back or do they have to rebid again? And whats going on with the new clean up? We also heard from some of the niteshift guys that they were told they were going to be Local 2000 members in about a month. Then why did we get rid of our original clean up guys? If they are Local 2000 can they bid into production? It looks like its the same old same old. No information and no Nick. And don't tell me hes always in meetings. Thats bullshit. He just doesn't give a rats ass about us. Bullshit you to get your vote and is bullshitting you now that he doesn't need you anymore. And everyone fell for it.

• 2 weeks later...

I was asked to post this by Scott Young (aka the Commissioner, lol)

UAW Local 2000 Texas Shootout

This was continued due to inclement weather. The championship game consisting of Chassis Days I (Black shirts) vs. Trim Nights II (Yellow shirts) will be held at Oakwood Park on Field 3, Saturday, August 9th at 1:00 p.m.. Rain day rescheduled for Sunday August 10th at 1:00 p.m. if necessary.

Scott would like to extend a huge thanks to all the coaches and players, the Recreation Committee and our local Union officials, especially Joe Hribar. Special thanks to Wendy Baker, Mike "Stumpy" Stempowski, Mary Springowski and Shawn Dillard for their help and support. To view tournament pictures please go to photobucket.com search "Maryspring", view albums and click on UAW Local 2000 Texas Shootout.

Scott Young.

I was asked to post this by Scott Young (aka the Commissioner, lol)

UAW Local 2000 Texas Shootout

This was continued due to inclement weather. The championship game consisting of Chassis Days I (Black shirts) vs. Trim Nights II (Yellow shirts) will be held at Oakwood Park on Field 3, Saturday, August 9th at 1:00 p.m.. Rain day rescheduled for Sunday August 10th at 1:00 p.m. if necessary.

Scott would like to extend a huge thanks to all the coaches and players, the Recreation Committee and our local Union officials, especially Joe Hribar. Special thanks to Wendy Baker, Mike "Stumpy" Stempowski, Mary Springowski and Shawn Dillard for their help and support. To view tournament pictures please go to photobucket.com search "Maryspring", view albums and click on UAW Local 2000 Texas Shootout.

Scott Young.

If you want to see some good news about ford for once,head on over to ford fanatic forums and check out what i found.

http://fordfanaticforums.smfforfree2.com/index.php

I've just heard that our newly outsourced clean up department (Premiere - under the direction of Rudolph Libby) just signed off on their check off cards to unionize. We've several recent retirees working for them. This certainly presents some interesting scenarios.

I've just heard that our newly outsourced clean up department (Premiere - under the direction of Rudolph Libby) just signed off on their check off cards to unionize. We've several recent retirees working for them. This certainly presents some interesting scenarios.

:censored: Wow, you just heard that? They did that probably close to a month ago. Michael should've told you. That way you and Dear ole Dad would not have had to start spreading rumors about them being non union. Ooops, there I go again, So sorry Queen Mary, you do know all...........It was also in the new Solidarity magazine. Anything else that your ego won't let go unsaid? How's Mangina and Lardikos these days, or in Lardikos's case nights. He finally went nights like he was supposed to. The hog he cut with Labor on June 6th didnt work out quite the way it was supposed to :shades:

:censored: Wow, you just heard that? They did that probably close to a month ago. Michael should've told you. That way you and Dear ole Dad would not have had to start spreading rumors about them being non union. Ooops, there I go again, So sorry Queen Mary, you do know all...........It was also in the new Solidarity magazine. Anything else that your ego won't let go unsaid? How's Mangina and Lardikos these days, or in Lardikos's case nights. He finally went nights like he was supposed to. The hog he cut with Labor on June 6th didnt work out quite the way it was supposed to :shades:

My goodness, you can't get over yourself, can you? Poor, pathetic, bitter, small-minded person. It's strange but I really do pity you. You might want to check YOUR facts. I do believe they're leaving the hog cutting to the head man himself.....

a couple of my buddies are working for Premier and they told me that the Premier people just signed their cards LAST week.SOooo when you go potty make sure to hold on tight to something or,you're liable to be flushed down the john yourself as you are so full of sh---- yourself.Spring gave us the right info.By the way they said that it was a 100% sign up.

:stop: Awww, c'mon now... you know better. You have to apply for your Super Secret Decoder Ring for the Ford Fanatic forum to get that answer. :hysterical::hysterical: Oh yeah, you gotta know the secret handshake too!

Nope, I just have to verify that your not management! By the way in order to access FF you can now run a Google, MSN, or Yahoo search to find our forum! It has been registered and can be queried through these search engines, you only have to type FordFanaticForums as one word and you will find the links!

It has taken allot of effort and time, but the members list continues to grow daily. It is awesome to have a place to post sensitive info, where outsiders don't have access. I'd like to thank all those involved in making the site a success! Also as the site becomes populated with new members the activity continues to grow.

Once again thank you all!

Hey Deez, join and I'll give you access just send me a PM or use the same user ID!

Edited by Furious1Auto

Hey Deez, I just didn't want to offend our lil ole Bucktooth! I was trying to give them the first shot at informing the membership since they have SUCH a problem when I do it.

Anyway, the down weeks after yesterday have been determined to be 8/25 (this is fair week), 9/22, 9/29 and 11/17. Remember these dates are always subject to change (they have already been changed from what was previously stated). This is just the latest update. Our order bank is what is a cause for concern. Our order bank is around 9,000. Please remember that when we fall below 10,000 orders, we start to run into serious mix issues. So when we go back, we will be dealing with mix issues and a rebalance.

I do post on the Ford Fanatics Forum first because it is private and UAW member (verified). I will always post this information there first.

Edited by Spring

Hey Deez, I just didn't want to offend our lil ole Bucktooth! I was trying to give them the first shot at informing the membership since they have SUCH a problem when I do it.

Anyway, the down weeks after yesterday have been determined to be 8/25 (this is fair week), 9/22, 9/29 and 11/19. Remember these dates are always subject to change (they have already been changed from what was previously stated). This is just the latest update. Our order bank is what is a cause for concern. Our order bank is around 9,000. Please remember that when we fall below 10,000 orders, we start to run into serious mix issues. So when we go back, we will be dealing with mix issues and a rebalance.

I do post on the Ford Fanatics Forum first because it is private and UAW member (verified). I will always post this information there first.

Fair week is 8/18- 8/24. I believe you might be wrong for the first time in your life Mary!

In her defense...It's hard to stay sharp after nearly a month off.

Well, it doesn't matter anyway because it's already changed!

UPDATE: The August downweek has been moved up to August 4th. As for fair week, this is Ohio. I'm sure there's a fair somewhere! lol

UPDATE: The August downweek has been moved up to August 4th. As for fair week, this is Ohio. I'm sure there's a fair somewhere! lol

wow! august 4 is no longer our return to work week.I guess group leaders will be making some calls soon.

Spring, this is the old Marine on 3rd shift rim job in the tire hole. Where is the fordfanaticsforum? I tired to google it anc came up with nodda. Thanks Sam