Popular Mechanics MKS Review

Bigbuck15

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, myself and the thousands of Americans that will ignore the Lincoln and make it another Ford failure......

I take it you have gone door to door, to ask those 'thousands of Americans' if they liked the MKS or not? Hmm, that's what I thought. On a side note, whatever it is that you drive more than likely received nose wrinkles from 'thousands of Americans'. Did that make it a failure?

I take it you have gone door to door, to ask those 'thousands of Americans' if they liked the MKS or not? Hmm, that's what I thought. On a side note, whatever it is that you drive more than likely received nose wrinkles from 'thousands of Americans'. Did that make it a failure?

The same way you go asking thousands of Americans if they agree with you when you pan every Toyota or Chrysler vehicle?? Common dude, use your few remaining brain cells for a second. Its my opinion that its too ugly to sell and Americans will add it to the list of Ford's failures.

Edited by Ford??-LOL!

The same way you go asking thousands of Americans if they agree with you when you pan every Toyota or Chrysler vehicle?? Common dude, use your few remaining brain cells for a second. Its my opinion that its too ugly to sell and Americans will add it to the list of Ford's failures.

He's not doing it on a toyoda or chrysler web site, like you trolls do here, now is he?

He's not doing it on a toyoda or chrysler web site, like you trolls do here, now is he?

I guess we must be trolls because we dont have Ford's balls swirling in our mouths like Suv_guy_19 and the rest of you....

Edited by Ford??-LOL!

When I criticize something it's my opinion, unless I have numbers to back it up I will never assert that something is a failure based upon my opinion. That's the problem with your statement above, that it is YOUR OPINION, not everyone else's. Yours! Try to remember that next time before you plan one of your witty comebacks (which are never witty at all).

I guess we must be trolls because we dont have Ford's balls swirling in our mouths like Suv_guy_19 and the rest of you....

Yes, because everyone around here worships every damn thing that comes out of Dearborn. Give me a break. You casually filter out what you don't want to see, to support your lame and contrived arguments.

Michael is right, you filter out what appears to be the truth..

I guess it just depends on which moderator answers the red button on who gets the boot.

When I criticize something it's my opinion, unless I have numbers to back it up I will never assert that something is a failure based upon my opinion. That's the problem with your statement above, that it is YOUR OPINION, not everyone else's. Yours! Try to remember that next time before you plan one of your witty comebacks (which are never witty at all).

That's your problem not mine. It is MY Assertion that the MKS will be a FAILURE because of its ugliness. Capiche??

That's your problem not mine. It is MY Assertion that the MKS will be a FAILURE because of its ugliness. Capiche??

Oh sort of like this one huh:

Yeah, myself and the thousands of Americans that will ignore the Lincoln and make it another Ford failure......

Even if you didn't make that statement, assuming that it will be a failure because you think it's ugly doesn't make it a failure. You're line of reasoning is flawed, the sooner you own up to it the better.

Interesting choice of analogies. I guess you have to write about what you know...

:hysterical:

Eh, he refers to me as a cheerleader constantly, yet look at the quote of MINE that he has in his signature. Yep. 'Ford is perfect' sure seems to be my mantra alright.... :rolleyes: