• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Late again...:hysterical:

Try being more original...:hysterical:

You mean like that lame banana comment? Fifth graders are more original than that. Perhaps if you work real hard, you can graduate to sixth grade humor! :hysterical:

Edited by TomServo92

You mean like that lame banana comment? Fifth graders are more original than that. Perhaps if you work real hard, you can graduate to sixth grade humor! :hysterical:

FIFTH GRADERS...hell, thats too much credit Tom.........still think the thumbsucking is prevelent.....

Man, you and RJ get pretty bitter when you are proven wrong. Are you going to start a thread about me?

:hysterical:

Man, you and RJ get pretty bitter when you are proven wrong. Are you going to start a thread about me?

will give you cudos P, when YOU are proven wrong ( pretty much 99 % of the time ) you can brush it off pretty easily and forge foward without missing a beat adding additional comments that can ONLY come from someone clinically insane....that tiny uniform needs to be unbuttoned to let the blood flow to the brain...

will give you cudos P, when YOU are proven wrong ( pretty much .99 % of the time ) you can brush it off pretty easily and forge foward without missing a beat adding additional comments that can ONLY come from someone clinically insane....that tiny uniform needs to be unbuttoned to let the blood flow to the brain...

Fixed.

And, although it is non of your business...I am wearing jeans and a t-shirt.

6lj34ux.jpg

I'm proud of you, P. You're finally come grips with what you truly are. Bon voyage on your new journey of self-awareness!

BTW, regarding that thread about you, go back and take a look. You'll see I never made a single post in it. :shades:

Edited by TomServo92