Serious Troubles at Rawsonville

:ohsnap: This is the latest info I have to share with my fellow union brothers and sisters. This week they are throwing(for 1 week) everyone who is on TLO into the GEN pool just so we can get the bids that are going up in the other plants that need people, without a GEN pool we cant bid, so the "Inbalance Senority" is not too screw high senority for some reaon people think that if you are in GEN you will be the one to go to a different plant NOT TRUE it does and will go from low senority.(Unless enough people bid out willingly, if not then they will force/make low senority on up to go) By the end of next week the people in correct order from low to high will be told who is going to GEN or staying in if you already are. Right now there are 3 plants including ours with a GEN in 2 or 3 weeks there will 4 to 6 more, so it is a good thing our GEN is starting Monday because we get the chance to bid out before those other plants going to GEN, Yes we are going to be a 100% 2 tier plant within the next 5years. Rawsonville and Sterling are the only two parts plants left we do not have a 20% cap on 2 tier like all other Ford plants. We have no new jobs coming except for the rest of AIS which is a couple of people per cell and they take up alot of space just as COP alot of space not alot of workers and starters basically the same and remember the new work which we did get is mostly for trucks and we need to say no more about how those are selling.By Labor Day there will be around. 450 production workers as well as 100 or so skilled trades in GEN. So yes starting the GEN asap is good we all have to leave eventually I rather try to pick where then to be told where, and what happens when the jobs in our ZONE are full whats let ILO or move out of state. I have heard AA, Wayne Stamping and Assembly have around 350 to 450 openings the temps at every plant will be DONE at shut down.

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:ohsnap: This is the latest info I have to share with my fellow union brothers and sisters. This week they are throwing(for 1 week) everyone who is on TLO into the GEN pool just so we can get the bids that are going up in the other plants that need people, without a GEN pool we cant bid, so the "Inbalance Senority" is not too screw high senority for some reaon people think that if you are in GEN you will be the one to go to a different plant NOT TRUE it does and will go from low senority.(Unless enough people bid out willingly, if not then they will force/make low senority on up to go) By the end of next week the people in correct order from low to high will be told who is going to GEN or staying in if you already are. Right now there are 3 plants including ours with a GEN in 2 or 3 weeks there will 4 to 6 more, so it is a good thing our GEN is starting Monday because we get the chance to bid out before those other plants going to GEN, Yes we are going to be a 100% 2 tier plant within the next 5years. Rawsonville and Sterling are the only two parts plants left we do not have a 20% cap on 2 tier like all other Ford plants. We have no new jobs coming except for the rest of AIS which is a couple of people per cell and they take up alot of space just as COP alot of space not alot of workers and starters basically the same and remember the new work which we did get is mostly for trucks and we need to say no more about how those are selling.By Labor Day there will be around. 450 production workers as well as 100 or so skilled trades in GEN. So yes starting the GEN asap is good we all have to leave eventually I rather try to pick where then to be told where, and what happens when the jobs in our ZONE are full whats let ILO or move out of state. I have heard AA, Wayne Stamping and Assembly have around 350 to 450 openings the temps at every plant will be DONE at shut down.

You forgot Sheldon road parts plants . Also, what job openings do you have to go too? Being in GEN one week doesnt even guarantee there will be anything up for bid that week . In 2-3 weeks there will be 4 -6 plants with people in GEN ? Right before shut down ?

Sorry what you say doesnt make alot of sense to me .

You forgot Sheldon road parts plants . Also, what job openings do you have to go too? Being in GEN one week doesnt even guarantee there will be anything up for bid that week . In 2-3 weeks there will be 4 -6 plants with people in GEN ? Right before shut down ?

Sheldon rd. is being sold, and they are also part of the LLC. they get placed after people who are in a actual Ford plant. As far as job openings what do you mean the ones that are for bid and people bid on are the ones you will go to and if people dont bid on them then they will take the low on up to how ever many people they need at the other plants. As far as what job will you go to in the plant to cover for the people that got put in GEN I have no clue as to how they will move people around to fill in the openings. There should be bids for other plants going up this week. Who cares if shut down is starting they can and will start GEN at other plants shut down doesnt mean anything they started it at our plant beginning tomorrow, you will still get pd. your vacation time during the shut down regardless if you chose to sit in GEN or saty at home for 85%. I hope that makes more since to you now.

Come on Bill S from SRP or is it BS from SRP. Any way, SRP is not a FORD parts plant it's ACH. Rawsonville and Sterling are the ONLY ford parts plants. Rawsonville and Sterling are FORD parts plants because they were brought back under the Big Blue Oval. Remember!!! SRP wasn't they are still ACH, you should know better BS. Maybe you should have left SRP when you had a chance!!! So how are things at SRP. Is Supica still there? How 'bout Floyd Mattison in Injuction Molding is he still there, he must have 50 yrs sen. by now!!!

the word is there will be job postings up monday.. im assuming for WAP atleast

the word is there will be job postings up monday.. im assuming for WAP atleast

How are people in GEN notified about the bids in the plant?If u r @ home do they call and offer them to you, and will they be posted at the Hall where GEN is?

Sheldon rd. is being sold, and they are also part of the LLC. they get placed after people who are in a actual Ford plant. As far as job openings what do you mean the ones that are for bid and people bid on are the ones you will go to and if people dont bid on them then they will take the low on up to how ever many people they need at the other plants. As far as what job will you go to in the plant to cover for the people that got put in GEN I have no clue as to how they will move people around to fill in the openings. There should be bids for other plants going up this week. Who cares if shut down is starting they can and will start GEN at other plants shut down doesnt mean anything they started it at our plant beginning tomorrow, you will still get pd. your vacation time during the shut down regardless if you chose to sit in GEN or saty at home for 85%. I hope that makes more since to you now.

Thats not right they are blowing smoke or you did not understand.The last skilled trades bid for millwrights and pipefighters for wayne went to trades from sheldon rd because they had more

time than raw trades. They are ford employes just like you. When the bids go up sheldon monroe maumee wixiom raw oh hell all the ach plants they have flow backs plant closing andplants that are being sold. They all get to bid. WE are all ford workers that have to leave one way or the outher. Who told you this great story .

Sheldon rd. is being sold, and they are also part of the LLC. they get placed after people who are in a actual Ford plant.

Sorry not so. All plants that have a JSP get to bid on an opening(within classif.). Thats how,from SRP, 1 MW, several EL's went to DTP and 1 MW and 1 PF went to WAP at last bid. SRP has one more MW that got delayed but supposedly has a report date to WAP for 7-21-08.

Come on Bill S from SRP or is it BS from SRP. Any way, SRP is not a FORD parts plant it's ACH. Rawsonville and Sterling are the ONLY ford parts plants. Rawsonville and Sterling are FORD parts plants because they were brought back under the Big Blue Oval. Remember!!! SRP wasn't they are still ACH, you should know better BS. Maybe you should have left SRP when you had a chance!!! So how are things at SRP. Is Supica still there? How 'bout Floyd Mattison in Injuction Molding is he still there, he must have 50 yrs sen. by now!!!

YEah Scot is still there. Not sure about Floyd. Havent seen him in a while but he probably is. Actually all remaining ACH plants are still Ford parts plants, just under one diff rule. CLOSED OR SOLD by end of '08. WE will See..................

Sorry not so. All plants that have a JSP get to bid on an opening(within classif.). Thats how,from SRP, 1 MW, several EL's went to DTP and 1 MW and 1 PF went to WAP at last bid. SRP has one more MW that got delayed but supposedly has a report date to WAP for 7-21-08.

Thank you we have had trades in gen for the last 18 months at raw now we have an expert that is going to tell us how it works now 18 months later. Well if she is right and shes not we should start looking for a good lawyer. Again raw female who told you this.

correct, rawsonville will not get any new work until they move the high wage production people out to make way for the lower wage people, it's that simple....

That is not true....Joel has been working on getting work in, unfortunately the earliest will be August or Sept.

FYI....VALEO has walked away from the table and there is no one right now interested in the Sheldon Rd. plant!!

u might have had that choice if ur hero had been paying attention when in mar 400+prod went up for bids, instead of keeping his fav70 out on tlo

YEah Scot is still there. Not sure about Floyd. Havent seen him in a while but he probably is. Actually all remaining ACH plants are still Ford parts plants, just under one diff rule. CLOSED OR SOLD by end of '08. WE will See..................

Not to be too picky, but.... according to the company, ACH will cease at the end of this year. Exceptions are Indianapolis and probably Sheldon Road.

Indy is scheduled to close y/e 2010, maybe mid-2011. According to captain723, Valeo walked away from buying Sheldon Road, so hopefully SRP will last a while, too.

I don't know what we'll be called come January '09, but it'll be a Ford funded/controlled facility.

u might have had that choice if ur hero had been paying attention when in mar 400+prod went up for bids, instead of keeping his fav70 out on tlo

And they say I am the only one that exposes joels true colors!!!! Wake up 898, learn your rights and know what is going on!

898, it's easy to learn your rights and know whats going on, sun3 (st. charles) and the blue oval forums will guide you!

St. Charles? What is that? If you think you know who I am--so sorry!!! I doubt you could ever guess!!! I don't even know a St. Charles!

well, what is happening at rawsonville? anyone go to jsp? trades/production?

well we can always talk about the second meeting that happened on fri evening after the main event was over,where it was decided to close the 2 ford parts plants