Serious Troubles at Rawsonville

ya didnt get picked this year...last summer everyone who signed up got picked...not a time to be too choosey...i came from ach plant...most of what is left there are brokedicks and medical cases...or some obese guy whos been on a hi lo ten years who cant do ne thing

you forgot one group of people, Trades.... we want to go ANYWHERE....

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ya didnt get picked this year...last summer everyone who signed up got picked...not a time to be too choosey...i came from ach plant...most of what is left there are brokedicks and medical cases...or some obese guy whos been on a hi lo ten years who cant do ne thing

Nice to see our other brothers and sisters that have been hurt on the job have your support, but you also left out the skilled trades, the ones who did not want to pick up and move because of their family situation, the ones who would like to stay until they have to move because of personal reasons, the ones who can't sell their home or the ones that will not go until they are forced to go or the plant closes!! :doh:

it would be hard to move, family and friends etc. but this is a great paying job that, lets not kid ourselves we will not find anywhere. i would move in a heartbeat. it would be hard, house and everything. also, there are not many plants left to move to. i hope this announcement i am hearing about tomorrow is not bad news, but who am i kidding.

Should be you wrote it!!

Wish I could take credit!! seems there is just someone else out there that sometimes has similar views as I do. Too bad you have a hard time believing that!!! I am glad they are there if only to piss you off!!

Wish I could take credit!! seems there is just someone else out there that sometimes has similar views as I do. Too bad you have a hard time believing that!!! I am glad they are there if only to piss you off!!

sun, you're words would be well taken if you didnt talk out of both sides of ure mouth. You do the same shit you accuse Joel of doing. You tell people to get informed, but you dont go to union meetings. You say you "know" the contract but yet decide to offer anything but a hidden identity on a rumor board. Maybe if you where to bring words of wisdom instead of Joel bashing every day you would get respect, but then again you have lied so much on this board it may be beyond repair!

sun, you're words would be well taken if you didnt talk out of both sides of ure mouth. You do the same shit you accuse Joel of doing. You tell people to get informed, but you dont go to union meetings. You say you "know" the contract but yet decide to offer anything but a hidden identity on a rumor board. Maybe if you where to bring words of wisdom instead of Joel bashing every day you would get respect, but then again you have lied so much on this board it may be beyond repair!

what lie,,sun says joel has done well for the local,,,but his intregrity,scruples and morals suck,,,,seems pretty straight forward to me

and honest :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

You have no idea what meetings I go to, I try hard to tell people to protect themselves with info. I don't know what each person needs to knwo that is why I tell them to learn for there own sake. You obviously are so hung up on my joel comments you read nothing else. You must be either very safe where you are or an ignorant idiot.---or both!

You have no idea what meetings I go to, I try hard to tell people to protect themselves with info. I don't know what each person needs to knwo that is why I tell them to learn for there own sake. You obviously are so hung up on my joel comments you read nothing else. You must be either very safe where you are or an ignorant idiot.---or both!

see chirpersun3, you have said you took the buy-out, then you didnt, you have said you know the contract but offer very little. You have said you has 30 years in, then changed that to. Just because Joel Fucked youre mouth and never called don't mean he dont like you, It just means he is male and didnt want to give you a clip board..........GET OVER IT

see chirpersun3, you have said you took the buy-out, then you didnt, you have said you know the contract but offer very little. You have said you has 30 years in, then changed that to. Just because Joel Fucked youre mouth and never called don't mean he dont like you, It just means he is male and didnt want to give you a clip board..........GET OVER IT

amen!

You keep posting that I claimed to have taken the buyout. I never did and never posted that. I do have over 30 years. joel would never get close enough to me for any F#$&*ing of any kind. Sorry. As for a clipboard, I would HATE a paper pushing job. There are good people on some of those jobs, but a lot of them are there as favors and even you seem to be smart enough to see that!

chriper will gladly meet u both at the local ,,and we will see who gets chirped in the ass ,, and who is the man or the little scared bi_ _ _, and remember im not ur mama when u whine doesnt mean im gonna stop

WOW, 1 more internet cowboy/girl. Well, I guess I will back down now because that is some very tough typing chirpersun3. Man, you must be a real fighter

You keep posting that I claimed to have taken the buyout. I never did and never posted that. I do have over 30 years. joel would never get close enough to me for any F#$&*ing of any kind. Sorry. As for a clipboard, I would HATE a paper pushing job. There are good people on some of those jobs, but a lot of them are there as favors and even you seem to be smart enough to see that!

dont think you said you were taking it, i remember you asked a lot about it and you probably shouldve taken it. you've got to be the biggest union buster i've seen in my time paying dues.. i've never heard someone bad mouth the union local or otherwise more then you. 30 fucking years plus in the plant and youre so damn bitter it's sad. you think other locals are better? how bout signing up to go to an assembly plant when the jobs come up.. where its soo much better? hell no! that would be work! and you'll have none of that! that would be the one way to get you ass out and retire.. and the real reason you're worried about rawsonville, your ass dont want to retire EXCEPT if you had to go to assembly and work.

30+ and would hate a paper pushing job? i'm willing to bet what you do now isnt far from that.

the favors thing is played out already.. everyone does favors for there friends, you never have? and if you were in a position of power you wouldnt do favors for your friends? bullshit. in your 30 yrs i'd be hard pressed to believe no one in management or union has done you a single favor..

hypocrite [hip-oh-krit]

Noun

a person who pretends to be what he or she is not

joel would never get close enough to me for any F#$&*ing of any kind.

which would include getting close enough for asking him questions instead of coming on here with all your "i heard this" "i heard that" rumor mill bullshit you always have. but like many times before in my experience its usually the crypt keepers that spread the most rumors around the plant.. must not have anything better to do, god forbid you aske the people whose balls you bust all the fucking time or OH MY GOD go to a union meeting. and dont give me that shit 'how do you know i dont go' because if ya did you wouldnt come on here asking the questions you do.

dont think you said you were taking it, i remember you asked a lot about it and you probably shouldve taken it. you've got to be the biggest union buster i've seen in my time paying dues.. i've never heard someone bad mouth the union local or otherwise more then you. 30 fucking years plus in the plant and youre so damn bitter it's sad. you think other locals are better? how bout signing up to go to an assembly plant when the jobs come up.. where its soo much better? hell no! that would be work! and you'll have none of that! that would be the one way to get you ass out and retire.. and the real reason you're worried about rawsonville, your ass dont want to retire EXCEPT if you had to go to assembly and work.

30+ and would hate a paper pushing job? i'm willing to bet what you do now isnt far from that.

the favors thing is played out already.. everyone does favors for there friends, you never have? and if you were in a position of power you wouldnt do favors for your friends? bullshit. in your 30 yrs i'd be hard pressed to believe no one in management or union has done you a single favor..

hypocrite [hip-oh-krit]

Noun

a person who pretends to be what he or she is not

which would include getting close enough for asking him questions instead of coming on here with all your "i heard this" "i heard that" rumor mill bullshit you always have. but like many times before in my experience its usually the crypt keepers that spread the most rumors around the plant.. must not have anything better to do, god forbid you aske the people whose balls you bust all the fucking time or OH MY GOD go to a union meeting. and dont give me that shit 'how do you know i dont go' because if ya did you wouldnt come on here asking the questions you do.

I have yet to see any post on here that has been "helpful" from Sun3. Its just annoying and basically stupid. "know your rights, know the contract" Wow,,what a fuckin genious!!!

I have yet to see any post on here that has been "helpful" from Sun3. Its just annoying and basically stupid. "know your rights, know the contract" Wow,,what a fuckin genious!!!

[/The reason I say those things is so people won't listen to the wrong things and or people. It is important to understand what the contract says, if that is stupid--sorry. I read a lot of stuff on here that shows that people don't really know what is real and what isn't. all I try to convey is there is a place to go to know for sure--the contract book. Simple but I guess it doesn't bode well with some. As I have said before, you don't like it, don't read it!

[/The reason I say those things is so people won't listen to the wrong things and or people. It is important to understand what the contract says, if that is stupid--sorry. I read a lot of stuff on here that shows that people don't really know what is real and what isn't. all I try to convey is there is a place to go to know for sure--the contract book. Simple but I guess it doesn't bode well with some. As I have said before, you don't like it, don't read it!

Oh, I love reading and chuckling to myself "what an arrogant ass, he must be so well liked!" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh, I love reading and chuckling to myself "what an arrogant ass, he must be so well liked!" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

If only you knew. Too bad people on here have to keep things so personal they can see what the messages are. I can be just as arrogant as the next person, I am not stupid. But the fact is I want people to be treated fair--that's all. Take it any way you want!

liar (li-r)

noun

a person who says someone said they'd taken a buyout and they didnt. (Or replies "amen" to said lie).

The truth is that we all work for Ford and for me I am an 898 member. THings are going to be rough for a long while and I just want people to be prepared for what could happen. I went through it in the 80's so I know what I am talking about. People kept working with less time than me and got called back before I did. I didn't know my rights and lost a lot of time and money. I just thought by telling people to know their rights it would be helpful. If people want to make it into me not liking joel--then they can. I just know it is a bad time for Rawsonville and no matter who is the chairman you need to pay attention to where you are on the pecking order for yourselves, period!

HEARD A RUMOR THAT OUR BENEFITS REP IS RETIRING AND HIS DAUGHTER WITH HER 2000 SENIORITY IS TAKING HIS PLACE. HOW THE FUCK DOES THAT WORK? CAN JOEL JUST APPOINT ANYONE HE WANTS TO THAT POSITION? I HAVE ALWAYS STUCK UP FOR JOEL AND HAVE VERY RARELY QUESTIONED HIS DECISIONS, BUT THIS IS GOING TOO FAR. WITH ALL THESE PEOPLE IN GEN AND NOT KNOWING WHERE THEY ARE WORKING NEXT WEEK HOW DOES HE THINK HE IS GOING TO HIDE THIS?